Who is objectively better looking?

• Native

• SendMeDickPicsToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
hes sucking in his cheeks obv but he still mogs

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
it is a 3/4 you fucking idiot

Here's the reality bro. You're not good looking. You're average as hell.

A6b1c32d9ed26f789e712df1380cabc9

Still better face than @Native everyone yeah?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, oatmeal and Deleted member 3997

View attachment 976043

HOLY FUCK MAN.. FIRST you said he is good looking.. when you started to get pissed.. Now you call him average and not good looking...

I look like a spaz when I suck my cheeks in lol I am not kek

View attachment 976043

Yeah I mog him facially and what? he mogs my height and he is nt I don't care
HOLY FUCK MAN.. FIRST you said he is good looking.. when you started to get pissed.. Now you call him average and not good looking...
He is crying so hard I love it, why didn't he just put me against orb if he wanted to see me shit on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Blackgymmax
@SendMePicsToRate has grown 4 inches since the last mog battle. Mirin'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Ocelot, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others
can you just suck native off already you closet homo. Well not really closet because you do like stripping for old men
Did makeinit ask for your permision to make this mog-battle?

Native mogs hard, wtf are these poll results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Did makeinit ask for your permision to make this mog-battle?
phahah fuck no, I love seeing how desperate he is to find someone who actually mogs me without being to blatant about it, native is attractive but facially it isn't a contest. But he has more irl appeal so I don't care

I can't rlly tell any difference tbh. Tilt his frontal pic and post.

A6b1c32d9ed26f789e712df1380cabc9 1

More fraudulence. Tilted ^^^^^^

Wait for it. Wait for it....................

Every day normal looking white guy with ginger hair

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

In fairness I hadn't seen his 3/4 profile picture tilted properly.

Native mogs hard, wtf are these poll results

Nah he does not mogg hard facially. Sendmepic have above average jawline but native better eye area.

Nah he does not mogg hard facially. Sendmepic have above average jawline but native better eye area.
I don't think native has better eye area imo, just better harmony, body and appeal, which is why he would probably slay more.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 10185 and Wallenberg
are you autistic? do I really get under your skin this much?

Nah. But when someone tilts their photos, there usually is a reason behind it.

15 year old girls on SnapChat or Tinder doing it while writing "cute", "cute", "cute" all over their face is one thing, a grown man? Nah. Something's up. So I tilted the photos and realised the truth.

You can keep frontin' for these gullible fools, but you don't fool me bro LOL. I'm way too savvy.

this is my eye area in normal light lmao

I don't think native has better eye area imo, just better harmony, body and appeal, which is why he would probably slay more.

Native's only. weakness is his eyearea. Its' feminine and his brows need to be more visible.

But it is looking better and better with everytime I see it tbh. This time his brows stand out more and for some reason his eyes aren't hurting him the same as they usually do. He's made adjustments after hearing my feedback I think. Oil for eyelashes and brows possibly.

This guy is squinting and trying super-hard.

Yeah and this makes complete sense, he would slay more than me and it is a fact. But being technically good looking is a completely different thing in some regards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
Nice colour contacts brah.

Mind showing us the whole of this photo? In normal light.
COLOURED CONTACTS HOLY SHIT YOUR COPE, THAT WAS THE ENTIRE PHOTO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If he is willing to suck his cheeks in, then he is willing to wear colour contacts.

You gonna admit he is frauding with contacts now too yeah? As an objective rater?

What is it with these abused curry dogs, do they still get mad over the british literally shafting them for years or something
no, more like they're honest that native mogs you

nothing to do with being curry
all to do you with your face

• +1
Native's only. weakness is his eyearea. Its' feminine and his brows need to be more visible.

But it is looking better and better with everytime I see it tbh. This time his brows stand out more and for some reason his eyes aren't hurting him the same as they usually do. He's made adjustments after hearing my feedback I think. Oil for eyelashes and brows possibly.

This guy is squinting and trying super-hard.

Native might not have best eye shape.. I think it still looks attractive.

FUCKING CONTACTS I AM BRITISH I AM GOING TO HAVE NATURAL GREEN EYES YOU CRACK HEAD
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If he is willing to suck his cheeks in, then he is willing to wear colour contacts.

You gonna admit he is frauding with contacts now too yeah? As an objective rater?

yet half the people here say "2nd mogs face first has more appeal"

Yeah and this makes complete sense, he would slay more than me and it is a fact. But being technically good looking is a completely different thing in some regards

You are not better looking than native. Not by any stretch of any imagination.

You are a 5/10 white man.

He is a 7/10 part Asian part whatever else man.

You're a normie

He's a chadlite

Amirite @JamesHowlett ?????

Wtf are these cucks seeing?

This is any guy studying physics at college.

yet half the people here say "2nd mogs face first has more appeal"
because this forum is retarded, you're choosing to hear what you want to

aesthetically you don't mog either

your skull is extremely disproportionate when it comes to width and height and facial thirds, even normies might've commented on you having a wide face
if your lower third was taller, or even if you skull wasn't as wide, AND your IPD wasn't so low.

• +1

And when we tilt BOTH his photos to face forward, we can see Native doesn't only mog him, he obliterates him.

He is a normal looking white guy with ginger hair failo to boot.

Props to looksmaxinmg because he really used to look like utter shit, but he is no more than average in the real world.

Frauding for this forum or whatever other website isn't gonna help him.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
They both look good. why we are coping here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
because this forum is retarded, you're choosing to hear what you want to

aesthetically you don't mog either

your skull is extremely disproportionate when it comes to width and height and facial thirds, even normies might've commented on you having a wide face
if your lower third was taller, or even if you skull wasn't as wide, AND your IPD wasn't so low.
If had a taller lower third, he would look better imo, he's short lower third and hos skull doesn't go together, and messes up his harmony.

In my humble (and utterly worthless opinion) @SendMePicsToRate has higher PSL, whereas in pure attractiveness @Native mogs.

Is that fair, gentlemen?

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
@Beetleking88

If he isn't biting his cheeks, why is he mouth so small?

562d9ca56497af5391ba3990e1c40848

And so if he is biting his cheeks, which we now know he is, why would a good looking man do that?

He is a normie.

Attachments

• 0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01 (1).png
    0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01 (1).png
    481.9 KB · Views: 44
In my humble (and utterly worthless opinion) @SendMePicsToRate has higher PSL, whereas in pure attractiveness @Native mogs.

Is that fair, gentlemen?

Lol jesus fucking christ. Manipulated by a cheek-bite. I am so fucking amazed. Are you even older than 15 bro?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Bro they can change but this looks too unhumanly

There are pretty many tiktok transformation that goes the same way... Some people just have good genes.

Bro they can change but this looks too unhumanly

No one can ever go from incel to chad-lite. (Even with surgery)

This guy went from incel to average and that is his genetic limit.

You can go from kinda good looking normie to Chad-lite, for sure. But he never started out as that.

And all this cheek-biting, squinting, tilting his photos and shit, proves this. He wouldn't need to do that if he was actually good looking.

Both are slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Lol jesus fucking christ. Manipulated by a cheek-bite. I am so fucking amazed. Are you even older than 15 bro?
It's an opinion, of which I made it clear was likely worthless.

PSL means very little past 5ish in the real world anyway...