Melanotan 2 (1 week difference)

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑

IMG 1582

Ignore my subhuman face and focus on the skin color.

I injected 250 - 500mcg of melanotan 2 every day and used a level 2 tanning bed for 6 - 12 minutes every other day for about 7 - 10 days and this is the result.

It was the first time ive ever used a tanning bed and I did 10 minutes in a level 2 bed which burnt the fuck out of me. However, unlike before, the burn turned into a deep tan within 2 days.

Usually, the burn would barely turn into a tan and it would remain a burn for much longer than it did.

For the first 5 days I thought I was a slow responder or non-responder to MT2, but by 7 - 10 days I damn near changed races, probably because a few of the days I used 500mcg instead of 250mcg to speed up the process.

My moles got darker and my lips did too.

Not sure if it looks better than pale white skin, but at least I don’t look like a basement dwelling shut-in gaming loser now.

Now i look more like a surfer or like I play sports which boosts your smv and appeal tremendously imo.

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Deleted member 62070, Stopping@Nothing19 and 6 others
yea nice ascension

• +1
Reactions: coispet, socialcel and FacialStructure404
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
Id try a longer beard or mustache if you can grow facial hair that is are yiu jacked?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
na youre clearly fat

• JFL
Id try a longer beard or mustache if you can grow facial hair that is are yiu jacked?
Im in the process of doing that actually. Problem is, my facial hair is pretty thin and has small patches. Im already on oral minoxidil, but it only does so much

Im in the process of doing that actually. Problem is, my facial hair is pretty thin and has small patches. Im already on oral minoxidil, but it only does so much
try something like this

• +1
Reactions: coispet and FacialStructure404
Thanks for the advice. I’ll try that out
would also get a more WASP esque haircut like this. Since your pheno is ideal you want to play up that aristocratic look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet and FacialStructure404
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
looks like @BrendioEEE

Work on ur naso folds, they change the whole look of your face.

View attachment 2806484
View attachment 2806493

I injected 250 - 500mcg of melanotan 2 every day and used a level 2 tanning bed for 6 - 12 minutes every other day for about 7 - 10 days and this is the result.

It was the first time ive ever used a tanning bed and I did 10 minutes in a level 2 bed which burnt the fuck out of me. However, unlike before, the burn turned into a deep tan within 2 days.

Usually, the burn would barely turn into a tan and it would remain a burn for much longer than it did.

For the first 5 days I thought I was a slow responder or non-responder to MT2, but by 7 - 10 days I damn near changed races, probably because a few of the days I used 500mcg instead of 250mcg to speed up the process.

Not sure if it looks better than pale white skin, but at least I don’t look like a basement dwelling shut-in gaming loser now.

Now i look more like a surfer or like I play sports which boosts your smv and appeal tremendously imo.
Darker skin accentuates your melting face. Paler looks more natural on you.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
dafuq is that belly

Either way pale skin is the norm for your pheno but you're in the dysfunctional states of israel so...
Agreed. Pale skin fits the pheno better and preserves what minuscule amount of collagen I have left, but where I live, you get treated like a subhuman night ghoul if you’re pale 😞
dafuq is that belly
Large Adonis belt + used to be obese so I have loose skin.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Bro become black in a week.

Age destroys your skin far worse than UV. You clowns think you’re gonna be in your 30s with smooth clear skin cause you used sunscreen and avoided the sun 😂😂😂😂😂

Age destroys your skin far worse than UV. You clowns think you’re gonna be in your 30s with smooth clear skin cause you used sunscreen and avoided the sun 😂😂😂😂😂
i have great aging genetics jfl im not worried about shit

i have great aging genetics jfl im not worried about shit
You’re in for a brutal black pill once you hit your late 20s and beyond 😂

You’re in for a brutal black pill once you hit your late 20s and beyond 😂
sure buddy i’ve been in the blackpill game for 3 years more than u i’m pretty sure i know what to expect and how to prevent stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
sure buddy i’ve been in the blackpill game for 3 years more than u i’m pretty sure i know what to expect and how to prevent stuff
i've been blackpilled since 2017, and apparently you don't know what to expect. hopefully you do

i've been blackpilled since 2017, and apparently you don't know what to expect. hopefully you do
i’ve been blackpilled since 1945 but never made an account. stop lying to make urself seem less of a newgen that u already are. I know what to expect, since i’ve researched countless hours for multiple years

• JFL
i’ve been blackpilled since 1945 but never made an account. stop lying to make urself seem less of a newgen that u already are. I know what to expect, since i’ve researched countless hours for multiple years
this isnt the only bp site on the internet zoombrain. i dont care what you researched, you dont know the brutality til it hits and you just coped and said you think you're gonna "age like fine wine brooooo" JFL

this isnt the only bp site on the internet zoombrain. i dont care what you researched, you dont know the brutality til it hits and you just coped and said you think you're gonna "age like fine wine brooooo" JFL
jfl i know my parents and my genetics plus my brother is older than me so i can use him as a base. if u were on other sites give me your @ jfl. ur just bullshitting “muh ive been blackpilled for 5+ years before making an account here and actually doing basic looksmaxxing

jfl i know my parents and my genetics plus my brother is older than me so i can use him as a base. if u were on other sites give me your @ jfl. ur just bullshitting “muh ive been blackpilled for 5+ years before making an account here and actually doing basic looksmaxxing
ive done more looksmaxxing than you'll ever do in your entire life + my brother is 5'8 and bald and im 6'2 with full head of hair. keep coping though little guy

ive done more looksmaxxing than you'll ever do in your entire life + my brother is 5'8 and bald and im 6'2 with full head of hair. keep coping though little guy
i’ve lkterally looksmaxxed from 5’8 to 6’2.5 with gh and other things. not only that but i went from a ltn to a high mtn.

u on the other hand look like a bloated potato with NCT, long philtrum, death tier nasolabial folds, pathetic frame and other failos that i’m pretty sure i don’t need to mention

i’ve lkterally looksmaxxed from 5’8 to 6’2.5 with gh and other things. not only that but i went from a ltn to a high mtn.

u on the other hand look like a bloated potato with NCT, long philtrum, death tier nasolabial folds, pathetic frame and other failos that i’m pretty sure i don’t need to mention
5'8 - 6'2.5" so you hit puberty and wear lifts? i frame and size mog you ez, but yeah im ugly as shit

5'8 - 6'2.5" so you hit puberty and wear lifts?
nah 6’2.5 barefoot imagine getting mogged facially and height wise b guy that recently turned 18 over for u buddy boyo. also don’t brag about being 6’2 when my 10 year old cousin frame mogs u

nah 6’2.5 barefoot imagine getting mogged facially and height wise b guy that recently turned 18 over for u buddy boyo. also don’t brag about being 6’2 when my 10 year old cousin frame mogs u
brutal. its over

View attachment 2806484
View attachment 2806493

hard mirin