Melanotan for fat loss (link at the bottom)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
According to a study on rats, administration of MT2 achieved fat/weight loss independent of calorie intake; even in rats fed a calorie-surplus.

It can be assumed that MT2 might(!) have similar effects in humans.
In other words: eat as much as you want and still lose/maintain your weight in the long term. No need for dieting or calorie restriction.

On top of that, MT2 makes overeating harder for some people, due to its appetite-suppressing properties.
It has been a godsend for me because I could barely eat for days, due to massive tooth pain, swelling and a root canal treatment. I still feel fine, not hungry or as if I was starving which I probably would, weren't it for the MT2.

Use these information at your own risk.

https://m.ufhealth.org/news/2018/fa...d-through-brain-animal-model-researchers-find

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and Deleted member 2756
bump for the plump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
due to many attributes, but probably most likely due to the fact that MC4 receptor agonism potently sensitizes insulin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
due to many attributes, but probably most likely due to the fact that MC4 receptor agonism potently sensitizes insulin.
Out of curiosity, have you noticed any fat loss on MT2 yourself (especially when not in a calorie deficit)?

Also, I don't think this effect is exclusively due to an increase in insulin sensitivity; it has sth to do with lipid metabolism as well. Anyway, experience matters more than theory.