Melatonin interaction with light meals (protein shakes) cant sleep rn, have i ruined my sleep? supp/sleep experts pls help

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
Hey boyos,
Ive finally found a good melatonin supp, it kinda knocks me off fast usually (12MG) - please recommend any brands that work well btw (cause its not dose dependant- i took 10mg of some cheap shit and it never knocked me off)
ive taken a pill but cannot go to sleep since 2 hrs , i took a vanilla protein shake (30 gr of pure protein ) because i was too hungry, even though i exceeded my caloric intake (ate processed food= leptin blockin shit thats why :feelskek: )
do you respect the 2hr rule before bed (although it kinda is bs?), i thought protein isnt bad before bed since no insulin release and other shit that shit carbs or processed foods release
does melatonin interact with heavier meals (include carbs or fats in it), or its just the fact that ive put some calories in my mouth and my body needs to start the engines and not think bout sleep?
what have i done wrong? what is your routine with melatonin supps?
thanks

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
take cyproheptadine not melatonin

12mg melatonin are u fucking retarded bro? 5mg already gave me weird ass uncomfortable dreams, can't imagine what 12mg does to a nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, cumbutamoren and Mongrelcel
Probably need a better brand, and i assume you are using oral melatonin. Sublingual is a lot better for absorption, meaning a tablet that dissolves in your mouth, skipping first pass. This way you can use a much lower dose for the same effect. Sleep science is a decent brand

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser