Melatonin side effects.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
For those of you that take melatonin, have you noticed any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Oh man, just take one tablet/gummy. One time I took 2 cause I wasn't feeling any effects (like a retard) and I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and I lost my sense of time and I felt extremely tired but I couldnt fall back asleep. Btw overdosing can kill you so just take 5mg and if you really can't feel its effects AT ALL then take 10mg ( I don't recommend)

• +1
Oh man, just take one tablet/gummy. One time I took 2 cause I wasn't feeling any effects (like a retard) and I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and I lost my sense of time and I felt extremely tired but I couldnt fall back asleep. Btw overdosing can kill you so just take 5mg and if you really can't feel its effects AT ALL then take 10mg ( I don't recommend)
I used to take 5mg. I used to have weird dreams.

• +1
I used to take 5mg. I used to have weird dreams.
Yeah, just take 5mg. I'm assuming you're taking it cause you lift and need it to have deep sleeps so your body can recover. Btw I prefer gummies

• +1
Yeah, just take 5mg. I'm assuming you're taking it cause you lift and need it to have deep sleeps so your body can recover. Btw I prefer gummies
I used to take it because i had a difficult time sleeping. Need to get back on it.

• +1
I used to take it because i had a difficult time sleeping. Need to get back on it.
def =. hahaha I just ordered a pack of 60 gummies with my minoxidil order a couple days ago

• +1
I mean the body naturally does this naturally so it's really not that bad if you take it once or twice a week. Just don't overdo it

• +1
  • +1
How quickly do they make you goto bed?
Usually an hour or so after taking them ( for me that is) so just take em 1 hour before you want to go to sleep or 1 hour before your normal sleep schedule to stay consistent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I mean the body naturally does this naturally so it's really not that bad if you take it once or twice a week. Just don't overdo it
Whats wrong with taking them everyday?

• +1
  • +1
Your body won't keep making it in as much quantity as it normally does

Kinda how roids and natural test work
I think iv fucked up mine.

• +1
Lol. Why did you start taking. What dosage how often and for how long?
5mgs everyday sometimes 10 (on stressful nights) for over a month. Been off for about 2 months i think, have issues sleeping.

• +1
5mgs everyday sometimes 10 (on stressful nights) for over a month. Been off for about 2 months i think, have issues sleeping.
It's most psychological I think. Legit go to a sleep hypnotist

• +1
If the issue gets worse i may.
I used to bro and it helped so much. She gave me a tape to fall asleep to and it worked so well that I didn't need to continue therapy for very long

• +1
I used to bro and it helped so much. She gave me a tape to fall asleep to and it worked so well that I didn't need to continue therapy for very long
Ill tell my mum about this.

• +1

I have noticed one. When I take it, I tend to feel tired about 30 minutes afterwards. Not sure why, I'll need to read a few studies BRB

• +1
I have noticed one. When I take it, I tend to feel tired about 30 minutes afterwards. Not sure why, I'll need to read a few studies BRB
just go to bed at the same time every night and relax your body

• +1
Easier said than done

• +1
i doubt there would be side effects. Many americans take those every night. Its natural.

Tell ur doc u have trouble sleeping at night u could get xans prescribed . My mom got xans like that rofl.

xans do have side effects tho

• +1
i doubt there would be side effects. Many americans take those every night. Its natural.

Tell ur doc u have trouble sleeping at night u could get xans prescribed . My mom got xans like that rofl.

xans do have side effects tho
Ill just stick to melatonin.

• +1