Men of other Races consider Black Men ugly

Bushman

Bushman

Endless Hunger
I have met so many nonblack dudes that consider black men ugly.

I’ve met very few black incels though, and a lot of women don’t seem to mind black men’s looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, AbusedPrincessF$M, 5.5psl and 22 others
JBB type shi innit

@St.TikTokcel

They can cope how much they want but we all know that their women are getting pounded by BBC. Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Patient A, Deleted member 30892 and 10 others
Black incels make the second highest group on incels.is. I was just as suprised as you when I saw the polls tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Myth, RAMU KAKA and 25 others
Primal looks

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

I’ve met very few black incels though, and a lot of women don’t seem to mind black men’s looks.
Are you black? Also your old avi mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
Insecurity

• Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving
Gl or not as long as they’re not self-hating and just wanna breed out of their race then they’re cool in my book

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, oxymoron, try2beme and 5 others
I consider ugly men to be ugly. Regardless of race. As for women; you know many of them are sheeple, they just follow the trend. Kim K is walking around with a black guy? Many women start thinking it's cool to be with a black guy. Kim K is walking around with Bharati ("Indian")? Soon that'd be acceptable and "cool" too. Of course that's never going to happen, but you catch my drift.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, AbusedPrincessF$M, Roquefort and 10 others
It’s the other way around, men seem to think blacks are gl bc they see bbc, rap, and thug halo. While girls think they are subhuman.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, n0rthface, try2beme and 6 others
It’s the other way around, men seem to think blacks are gl bc they see bbc, rap, and thug halo. While girls think they are subhuman.
this is not what I’ve seen in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 23778 and oxymoron
Black incels make the second highest group on incels.is. I was just as suprised as you when I saw the polls tbh.
I think it's the non-nt black manlets who are incel. Otherwise most blacks are not incels because of low standards and low inhibition
Even 5'2 Kent got laid lmao.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, AspiringMogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectionist, zura and Razeb
Yea called male gaze and female gaze

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
Jewish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 16369 and AlexanderTheGreat11
impossible to be incel as a black or a white

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 29155 and 6 others
Most blacks are subhuman, I am living proof

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BibleBelieving, Deleted member 15164 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
“Media Halo” is the most hand wavey cope on this forum.
There’s still physical attraction, nigga.
Literally. They act like every stereotype about black people is positive.

Look at this comment I saw tho @PrinceLuenLeoncur

IMG 4612
IMG 4613

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Ricky212, Saggitarian and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and rand anon
Yea media halo is real but it can’t make girls thirst over dravidians like users here think
depends . most media depicts curry's as scrawny losers vs depicting blacks as tyrone's . if they used more appealing curry's like in that new spider-man movie their smv would go up significantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 29155, Razeb and 2 others
depends . most media depicts curry's as scrawny losers vs depicting blacks as tyrone's . if they used more appealing curry's like in that new spider-man movie their smv would go up significantly
ok tell me why curry chads do worse than other races of chads then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and jflsnowdzz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, oxymoron, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
Literally. They act like every stereotype about black people is positive.

Look at this comment I saw tho @PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 2278468View attachment 2278467
White women like all women but morso them are psychotic retards. They say this shit then when a kind black guy (I do look dark triad and intimidating but I’m not a cunt) comes over they start acting stand of fish cos I’m not the thug maxxing asshole Jamal thug they expected. Fuck CAVE WHORES, POS BITCHES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, latincell95, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Yet Black guys receive more racism than Asians yet do better with girls.
Up until 3 years ago Asians had the same stereotypes as currys. Blacks have had years of thugmax bbc halo in media.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 29155 and Looks234
All gigamanlets or autists. No exception.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 29155, Bushman and 2 others
Dayum @looksmaxxer234 checkmated you. Whislt South Azn SMV can increase with media exposure there’s a cap to what every race can get and unfortunately the cap for South Azn men is super low due to their race and pheno.

Gooks do well as their skull structure is exotic to non gooks, same with negroids but caucasoid races are hard capped with Media Halo due to women thinking “Why not just date a white guy instead” as curries Arabs etc are all jst subhuman whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21661, Aladin and 1 other person

Men dont understand what makes men of other races attractive

If you ask black men theyre gonna probably tell you white men are ugly to them

• +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 23778, oxymoron and 5 others
Are they black or “mullato” yes there is a difference.

“Media Halo” is the most hand wavey cope on this forum.
There’s still physical attraction, nigga.
Yea media halo is real but it can’t make girls thirst over dravidians like users here think
Delusional

Media halo is literally the most powerful halo there is. You actually think flat faced gooks and chinks mog anyone? Do u rly think that one kpoop gook is rly more gl than Cavill :lul: it’s all media propaganda nigga, East Asian guys were literally seen for the subhumans they are before East Asian media single-handedly saved them

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 21661 and Razeb
Men dont understand what makes men of other races attractive

If you ask black men theyre gonna probably tell you white men are ugly to them
Tbh I can't rate black guys. They all look the same to me unless there is some extreme psl different(2+ psl).

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin

Why would I care about how other men think how good I look, nigga I ain’t gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian, latincell95 and oxymoron

But instead curries get Uber drivers who want to lick their passengers

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, latincell95, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Yet Black guys receive more racism than Asians yet do better with girls.

Asian/Indian niggas cry when white people think their food is smelly or when one of them is a dork in a tv show. Nothing that actually threatens your livelihood.

You don’t get the cops called on you, or have to walk on eggshells bc people perceive you as a physical threat.

Blacks have the worst stereotypes tbh. Viewed as:
Murderers
Thieves
Rapists
Low IQ
Terrible Fathers
Poor
Generally Bestial

“Media” has not improved blacks’ image. For every tv show with a black actor, there are a thousand news stories of crimes with a black perpetrator.
There has to be some physical attraction to overcome those stereotypes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Crusile, Deleted member 23778 and 7 others
Tbh I can't rate black guys. They all look the same to me unless there is some extreme psl different(2+ psl).
One thing that i noticed is that the black men that are considered attractive by women are always the overly masculine black americans, its very hard to see women (especially black women) thirst after those high PSL models, who 9 times out of 10 are full african or first generation european migrants

Black women also vastly prefer darkskin guys, meanwhile here darkskin guys would always be rated lower than their light skin equivalent

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AlexanderTheGreat11, Bushman and 1 other person
Delusional

Media halo is literally the most powerful halo there is. You actually think flat faced gooks and chinks mog anyone? Do u rly think that one kpoop gook is rly more gl than Cavill :lul: it’s all media propaganda nigga, East Asian guys were literally seen for the subhumans they are before East Asian media single-handedly saved them
kpop fans are ugly asf. They prove media halo can only do so much.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Bushman
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 29155
Asian/Indian niggas cry when white people think their food is smelly or when one of them is a dork in a tv show. Nothing that actually threatens your livelihood.

You don’t get the cops called on you, or have to walk on eggshells bc people perceive you as a physical threat.

Murderers
Thieves
Rapists
Low IQ
Terrible Fathers
Poor
Generally Bestial

“Media” has not improved blacks’ image. For every tv show with a black actor, there are a thousand news stories of crimes with a black perpetrator.
lol being seen as a criminal is better than being seen as a dork. plus, there's infinitely more good rep for africans thant here are for browns/asians, not even debatable

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, BigBoy and rand anon
Most blacks are subhuman, I am living proof
this is like my third time asking this but can you pm me a photo of ur face

Murderers
Thieves
Rapists
Low IQ
Terrible Fathers
Poor
Generally Bestial

There are women who are attracted to thugs. There are no women who are attracted to dorks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, zura and Deleted member 15164
Gl or not as long as they’re not self-hating and just wanna breed out of their race then they’re cool in my book
self hating blacks are the funniest though, @Blackgymmax looking at you brother

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 15164 and Blackgymmax
self hating blacks are the funniest though, @Blackgymmax looking at you brother
He’s only a meme on this forum, irl he’s exactly the type of black I’d avoid at all costs

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, OGJBSLAYER, latincell95 and 4 others

The grass is greener huh

Murderers
Thieves
Rapists
Low IQ
Terrible Fathers
Poor
Generally Bestial

Blacks are seen as the top of masculinity chain because of those reasons. It's a doubled edged sword, you get both extreme ends of masculinity: hyper aggressive but also primitive and simple.

At least you are a threat. At least blacks have been stereotyped as hyper dominant. That's the kind of shit women have wet dreams about. That's a good thing.

But curries bro? What do curries get? You don't think being thought of as a fucking nasally voiced, glasses wearing, goofy, skinny fat, pervy, desperate Aziz Ansari look alike affects your livelihood?

You don't think that shit takes a massive fucking toll on your dating life?

Now I'll admit blacks do have it worse when it comes to injustice with law enforcement and academia.

Ultimately if you are non white, you have to pick your poison.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Canwefixit, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person