Men of other Races consider Black Men ugly

Can you not read? I said show me a source that said the primary way slaves were taken was through force? Of course your chink eyes have fucked your reading ability. Literally every single historical source states it was africans who traded slaves to europeans and arabs

"Enterprising Arab merchants and middlemen would gather in Zanzibar for raw materials including cloves and ivory. They would then buy black slaves who they would use to carry the raw materials and also work in their plantations abroad."

Even your own jcpa article talks about how zanzibar was a hub for which arabs aquired slaves why are you lying you retarded chink?

They bought slaves from fellow Arabs and Caucasoid North Africans while sub-Saharan uncivilized subanimal Negroid niggers like you were buck broken submissive slaves and cucks who couldn't even converse while they were getting captured to be raped, tortured, and abused for fun like they were for all of history.

My JCPA article also says Arabs raided and captured slaves retarded illiterate 50 IQ nigger slave, learn to read. I'll post the same links again with some extra pictures for your genetically mentally recessed subhuman nigger brain to understand. Also, the ZANZIBAR MARKET was literally completely run by Arabs who raided and captured and massacred you disgusting subhumans to trade as cheap worthless human commodities to other fellow actual human beings.

LMFAO, the above source even says that the Zanzibar slave traders were literally all Arabs who raided and killed and maimed and tortured you submissive bottom bitch sub-Saharan nigger sissy slaves to capture and sell at THEIR notorious Zanzibar market. Buck broken by every other race since the beginning of time like the piss weak submissive beta bitch pussy cucks you are. Even the ones who sold you weren't niggers, why are you lying lmfao?

Alright I'll give shorter replies to finish this up because arguing with mentally retarded 50 IQ
so youve decided to finally get to the point

every single source is getting annoying.
you dont give sources for anything, the few times you give a source to back up your claim its not even a scholarly source its instead just a shitty news article I can find news articles about african men marrying chink women and even a pubmed paper on it jfl

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post...marriages-boom-guangzhou-will-it-be-til-death
You are coping hard and completely in denial and you know it lmao, niggers are significantly heavier on average
thats because obesity is a bigger problem among african americans you retarded chink, for example mcdonalds has almost no nutritional value but you can gain alot of wait from eating mcdonalds. Funny how a 50 iq person has to explain this to your chink brain.

literally lend to more height than Chinese rice and noodle carb diets.
Your data set was done on western raised chinks so theyre consuming a western diet

I see that northern Chinese is significantly less populated compared
great so you literally just straight up lied about northern chinks making up most of china, atleast you admit it

but central China is highly populated
only the eastern part of central china has a high population and central chinas population is still dwarfed by southern chinas population. "just ignore more of your population to artificially inflate chink height theory" and according to your source western raised central chinks are the same height as blacks

and thats if we believe this self reported non scholarly data, also the central chinks had a measely sample size of 69 jfl.

African Americans STILL aren't taller than them by more than 0.5 inches.
they fact african americans are poor a destitute with bad nutrition and are still height mogging chinks proves my point

while Africa is shorter than that and literally confirmed to be stagnating and growing shorter.
africans are literally starvemaxxed of course height wont increase much there thats like asking white chinks heights didnt increase until quality of life in chink land increased funny how a 50 iq person has to explain this too you

Maybe niggers wouldn't have gotten utterly dominated, raped, fucked, cucked, and enslaved for all of history by all other races if they weren't sub 50 IQ.
you used the term "intraracial" when what you really should have said was "inter" I just pointed it out now because you using the prefix intra again reminded me of that time

intraracial interaction and genetic evidence have shown for all of recorded history.
forcefully captured them
one of your own links literally stated that they traded for slaves in zanzibar, and of course raids happened but the primary way slaves were aquired was through trade this is an indisputable historical fact.
You're basically complimenting me since I'm from Guangdong and have a tan SEA looking pheno and significant SEA genetics from my ancestry test while keeping
congratulations on being superior to pale subhuman northern chinks

East Asian height and IQ.
indians iq mog east asians

And no you are fucking retarded, SEA and NEA literally look more different than West Africans and Horn Africans lmfao
anthropologist for some time literally thought west and east africans were a different race, SEAs and NEAs look exactly the same its just SEAs have better colouring and sometimes dont have the shitty slit eyes that effects NEAs

Considering all the genetic evidence of Chinese men and white/MENA men coexisting together and Chinese men outbreeding them throughout history, that's complete and utter cope.
chink men were the ruling class in those times and raped women, when chinks are at a level playing field such as in the west chinks cant compete

And look at this recent post for example, all these foids thirsting for this LTN Asian guy but look at one of the comments "but he is asian" "so?" "you don't see that as a negative thing?"
No amount of posts means anything retard, you can find examples of anything in the world the only thing that matter is data, so show me scientific proof of chink desirability you cant.

actually have lower virginity rates than Indian men
not buy much and indian men have a 30% higher median partner count than chink men.

You were literally just barking not long ago about Indian men being the most NT.
did you know that peoples beliefs change with time chink?

You saw the thirsty foids I in my Yubo DMs, you saw what ratings everyone gave me, it's pretty obvious that I mog your entire subhuman repulsive FOB nigger bloodline.
Theres no evidence that those are even real, I can find images of foids in dms and claim its mine and you can edit the html on this forum to make it seem like anyone said anything.

Changs mog Tyrones to utter suicide.
multiple studies show otherwise

So literally only 2-3 people as a sample size for two thirds of the statistics on the graph of the study. I never said it was 3 for the whole study retarded nigger
Youre retarded, raters dont rate just their respective races they rate all faces why cant your supposed "high east asian iq" understand this? When you say "3 sample size study" that clearly implies your talking about the whole study.

and even a 24 sample size would still be utter dogshit.
that sample size can still be significant if samples are randomized and p values and f tests are significant and if the ratings correspond with previous research which the male ratings did east asian females > white females > black females. So keep coping with "muh small sample size". Plus the study was peer reviewed by other scientists and they found the results to be significant.

So stop saying im wrong when actual scientists literally agree with me you retarded chink.

lying 50 times in this entire thread like trying to say Dinkas were 6'4
and I exposed you for lying about northern chinks making up most of chinklands population

so still dogshit invalid studies. It's a stereotype for a reason that niggers tend to only get ugly fat undesirable foids.
it was just a cope created by bitter men like you to deal with the fact women are fucking niggers

"Ugly flat faced chink women" but according to all your godly grail studies you cling and jerk off to Asian women are consistently rated the most attractive? Switching agenda again?
Asian women are rated as attractive by other men for some reason but personally I think chink women are quite ugly so this point is irrelevant.

And Russians overall have 17% Chinese YDNA.
after researching more into that Ive realized thats not even true I need to stop trusting what your lying chink ass says

literally no russians have a chinese haploid all of them have european or arabian haploids

My JCPA article also says Arabs raided and captured slaves retarded illiterate 50 IQ nigger slave, learn to read
I never said it didnt but your article literally stated that the primary hub for aquiring slaves was through the zanzibar market
Also, the ZANZIBAR MARKET was literally completely run by Arabs
No it wasnt you retarded chink it was run by the swahili speakingg people of the african coast, we literally have records of these africans sailing to your country of chink land and trading animals like girrafes and lions for chink goods
LMFAO, the above source even says that the Zanzibar slave traders were literally all Arabs
all that source says is that the few slaves which were taken by force were traded in zanzibar which yeah of course they obviously were not that all zanzibar slave traders were arabs.

"
In central East Africa, ethnic groups such as the Yao, Makua and Marava were fighting against each other and entire peoples within the continent traded with people they had captured through wars. "Thus Arab Muslims encountered already existing structures, which facilitated the purchase of slaves for their purposes."
"
"For Abdulazizi Lodhi, Emeritus Professor of Swahili and African Linguistics at the University of Uppsala in Sweden, slavery was part of different African cultures "When it came to exports, tribal Africans themselves were the main actors. In many African societies there were no prisons, so people who were captured were sold.""

A literal profesor of swahili history is telling you that the main people who traded slaves to arabs were africans capturing other africans, not me whose saying this a man who spent his whole life dedicated to studying this. I suppose hes wrong as well retarded chink take a history class

So once again find a single source stating the primary way arabs obtained african slaves was through force

Attachments

• 1688813901624.png
    1688813901624.png
    547 KB · Views: 0
Either way it doesn't matter because neither the partner count nor the virginity rate differences aren't significant.
the virginity rates arent significant but indians have signifantly more partners 30% more compared to chink men

after researching more into that Ive realized thats not even true I need to stop trusting what your lying chink ass says

literally no russians have a chinese haploid all of them have european or arabian haploids
oh wait never I was wrong on this @Geneticist

I have met so many nonblack dudes that consider black men ugly.

I’ve met very few black incels though, and a lot of women don’t seem to mind black men’s looks.
They need to fuck their own sheboons

Nigger SMV is more shit according to the vast majority of studies. Media halo and media failo both mean a lot, and so does environment. Asian SMV is vastly higher in Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, or South America than the US for example. They have the highest SMV in Eastern Europe and SEA actually. NTness also matters a lot; East Asians are cucked by non-NT unlike South Asians or Abos for example, who are cucked by attractiveness most of the time. Niggers are ugly monkeys, if they weren't hyper NT or had extreme media halo in the west they'd be absolutely fucked. There's a reason they're the most looked down on race outside of the west and have been for all of history everywhere they went.

View attachment 2301554

View attachment 2301557

He's a big-boned, wide-framed, robust-skulled, high T South Korean descended from Altaic steppe invaders who conquered, raped, slaughtered, and dominated cumskins and sandniggers for all of recorded history. You're an ugly manlet Urkelcel slave nigger descended from mud hut living street shitting disgusting subhuman monkeys getting raped, enslaved, and buck broken by cumskins and sandniggers for all of recorded history. He would buck break you while fucking your nigger sheboon sister raw like the Chinese are doing in Africa as we speak, abusing and oppressing niggers in their own country while mass fucking their women with no consequences due to the cuck African government that relies on Chinese aid to eke out their miserable poverty ridden existence.

Lmao this is exactly the case. It's due to environmental factors mostly. Asians tend to be shorter (Though that's changing very quickly since Chinese and South Koreans are statistically getting taller at the fastest rate of any race, and Chinese were the tallest race for most of history) and more high inhib, focusing on education rather than socialization, so an average Asian male might get mogged in terms of SMV in the west. However, Asians are the definition of high skill cap and heavily succeed as Changs when compard to other races, partly due to wealth and status and partly due to having the best skin/collagen/hair/face/aging. As long as an Asian is tall and well built and good at socializing, he mogs the equivalent of other races (ESPECIALLY outside the west), and East Asians are getting taller and stronger at a faster rate than any other race due to quickly improving nutrition, economy, and living conditions. Small dick size has been disproven by all recent studies btw.

In all TikTok videos asking girls to pick a race of men, Asian men do the best and beat out white, black, and Latino men because they show Chads of every race. Blacks did the worst in these videos too lmao. 8/10 Asian Chang >>> 8/10 Chads of most other races. Both pale prettyboy Kpopmaxxers and darker more robust/masc Asians achieved this result. The videos were posted in one of the comments in the above link but salty non Asians reported them and got them taken down, I'm sure most people there saw the videos though. Ofc there are lots of Asian nerds and Asians tend to be very high inhib and many are non NT, which fucks them over.

Nigger cope, that was a shit study with shit sample size. Asians are cucked by environment, not genetics. They're genetically superior to subhuman nigger slave monkeys in every aspect. This is the source btw

"Forty undergraduates studying at Cardiff University took part as face raters either for course credit or for a small cash payment. Twenty were female and twenty were male and all were between the ages of 18 and 30 years. Of the male raters, 15 were White, 2 were Black and 3 were Asian. Of the female raters, 14 were White, 3 were Black and 3 were Asian."

Tiny size of 20 male raters and 20 female raters. Not only that, there were literally only 2 black male raters, 3 Asian male raters, 3 black female raters, and 3 Asian female raters. So literally only 2-3 people as a sample size for two thirds of the statistics on the graph. You literally only bark about that one single study to bark about nigger supremacy while ignoring literally every other study showing niggers do the worst lmao.

You try to cherrypick shit trying to convince people that African niggers are higher IQ than Germanic whites too despite niggers doing dogshit in every IQ adoption study time and time again compared to other races as well as having the lowest IQ countries in the world by far with the least advancement. Real we wuz kangz nigger here. Race of mentally retarded primitive buck broken submissive slaves getting raped and enslaved by other races for all of history and living in mud huts for thousands of years, mentally recessed Negroid monkeys didn't even invent the wheel thousands of years after other races did lmao. Also, average IQ goes white, then mixed black-white, then black. Niggers fuck more pussy than Asians do that's true, but let's be real, with stuff like height/NT/environment equalized East Asians mog niggers in every conceivable aspect.

Also, you do know that Chinese are literally MASS FUCKING sheboons in Africa (Completely voluntary sex) while abusing and oppressing and beating nigger men in their own countries right? While Asian women utterly despise nigger men the most according to all dating studies. The amount of Chinese men getting with sheboons is becoming a major problem in places in Africa where Chinese go. They're either marrying all the top tier ones and leaving none for the nigger men, or pumping and dumping the whores and leaving them with genetically superior Blasian babies. I'll blackpill you with posts if you ask but I'm too lazy to find them now.
I wouldn’t blame anyone if they responded to you with dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
and how do you know this? were you there, it was rape thats the only way chink men can reproduce.
Let him live his fever dream of thinking Asians mog lmao what the hell

• JFL
chinks are delusional about their smv
Kpop has worked to steadily increase Asians SMV but it’s only really popular with younger JBs that are 14 and younger so unless you’re a pedo you’re not gonna be getting much results

you dont give sources for anything, the few times you give a source to back up your claim its not even a scholarly source its instead just a shitty news article I can find news articles about african men marrying chink women and even a pubmed paper on it jfl

Complete and blatant lie again, literally look at all the links I give you for literally everything while you say "I said it so it must be true" lmao. I literally gave multiple solid sources eviscerating all your shit arguments and blatant lies like muh Dinkas were 6'4 average, muh Asians are lowest T, muh no white women are begging for Asian sperm donors, muh Arabs never forcefully enslaved niggers, etc etc. and much more. All while you say "b-but wait that's not true because trust me bro" multiple times. I also made you go back on your retard sped level nigger IQ takes like "5.8 feet is 5'8" or "that's not what intra means" niggers are literally like brain damaged mentally stunted disabled little children while the Chinese are special education teachers, like me with you and Chinese with niggers in Africa.

Thanks for giving one single article on this after I asked you to 50 times, finally. Still doesn't change all the much more prominent articles, reports, news, all showing blatant evidence of Chinese men mass fucking and impregnating your whore women at much, much higher rates though. Meanwhile top 0.0001% rich niggers from Africa are going to China and betabuxxing for fat poor ugly Chinese women from underdeveloped rural areas. Literally the first fucking photo from your source is this landwhale whore and you try to blatantly lie and say the stereotype about niggers only getting bottom tier shitstain women is false lmao. Look at all the niggers gathered around worshipping this landwhale marriage like it's some special occasion meanwhile if they were Chinese men in Africa, each man would each have their own harem of Chinese cock hungry sheboon slaves.

Too bad all the niggers in Africa marrying Chinese women are in one city and they're betabuxx sissy cucks marrying the bottom tiers of Chinese women and the amount is not even a tiny fraction in comparison to the vast amounts of Chinese pumping and dumping sheboon nigger whores with genetically superior Blasian babies all over Africa, literally making multiple high ranking niggers complain and cry about it becoming a major problem in their area, while not a single Chinese has done the same thing the other way around because it's simply not prominent nor meaningful whatsoever while top tier African sheboon whores are going for Chinese men. Just like in the west, niggers only get the bottom tier shitstains. AMWF and AMBF vastly outnumbers WMAF AND WMBF globally and Asian men have been dumping their cum inside foreign women and cucking all other men for all of history.

1622456337350-2-jpeg.1269024

2689359_dxhyrfmxcaebwpr-jpg.1499487

2689360_1480653050324-jpg.1499488

2689358_maxresdefault_1-jpg.1499489

Found this forum post after Googling Chinese men African women. Niggers on the most popular Nigerian forum are literally seething about Chinese men talking all their top tier beautiful sheboons lmao. Meanwhile if you Google African men Chinese women, you'll literally see more results of the other way around.

Besides your dogshit studies with garbage sample size, it's quite obvious according to pretty much every single dating study with good sample size that there is no race of woman that rates a race of man lower than AF rates BM. Despite your cherrypicks, we both know that in the vast majority of China niggers are abused, bullied, spit on, shit on, and viewed by the vast majority of Chinese as despicable untouchable disgusting worthless subhumans. This is the case literally almost everywhere outside the west and we both know this. While Chinese are worshipped as gods and saviors in Africa (Which they are, they're drastically lowering death rates and poverty rates and vastly improving the entire infrastructure and living conditions more than 50 IQ niggers ever did in their entire humiliating cucked slave history) as they mass fuck and impregnate your top tier sheboon whore women and build harems full of these cock hungry nigger whores and oppress, abuse, and torture ugly disgusting nigger men with absolutely zero consequences.

I also don't know why you keep trying to lie about AMBF being rare in Africa. A Chinese male African female Blasian bvll almost became president of an African country, losing the election by 1.6%. Meanwhile Blasians are discriminated hard in China, even legit Stacies like this girl. Feelsbadman.

thats because obesity is a bigger problem among african americans you retarded chink, for example mcdonalds has almost no nutritional value but you can gain alot of wait from eating mcdonalds. Funny how a 50 iq person has to explain this to your chink brain.

Retarded nigger doesn't know simple science lmao. McDonald's is literally MUCH better for both height growth and muscle growth than a traditional East Asian rice farming diet. It's literally part of how Asians in the west get taller than their home counterparts. It has tons of saturated fat and animal protein, greasy fatty stereotypically unhealthy food literally makes you grow taller which is a significant part why North Chinese are significantly taller than South Chinese. Also considering how much heavier niggers are than Asians, I significantly doubt nutrition is a factor even if it is "obesity." Also, Chinese are only getting taller and taller at the fastest rate of any race while niggers are getting shorter so it'll only get better for Chinese and worse for niggers from here on out.

Your data set was done on western raised chinks so theyre consuming a western diet

They still eat way more carb based products and less protein based products on average. You act like Asians completely change their diet or cooking when they go to the west. I did, and ate lots of junk food which is literally why I'm significantly taller than the vast majority of my cousins.

great so you literally just straight up lied about northern chinks making up most of china, atleast you admit it

I've both completely disproved you and exposed you for blatantly lying 50 times in this entire thread and now you're trying to get back at me by attempting to do the same to me lmao, pretty amusing. But no I didn't lie, I said northern and central Chinese combined make up the majority of China. And not to mention I didn't even know the specific populations for each province at that point, and it was common sense to assume that 2/3 of a 1.4 billion population made up most of East Asians.

they fact african americans are poor a destitute with bad nutrition and are still height mogging chinks proves my point

African Americans don't have worse diets than Asian Americans for height, and even considering average Chinese American height overall where the vast majority of immigrants are from south China or SEA provinces like Taiwan and Hong Kong, African Americans with extensive Northern/Western European DNA still don't heightmog them by even 0.5 inches. Meanwhile pure Chinese heightmog pure shitskin niggers to oblivion. If you compare African Americans to the average Asian American which population consists of over 50% manlet Southeast Asians and South Asians, they still don't heightmog by even 2 inches. And they're only either stagnating or getting shorter from here on out.

If you compare first world African American niggers with Germanic DNA to 19 year old second world Chinese zoomers (over 5'9) overall in second world China which also includes SEA southern Chinese, they don't even heightmog them by 1 inch despite having significantly better nutrition (don't even try to deny this lmao) and Chinese are literally getting taller at the fastest rate of any race by far while genetic dead end manlet runt niggers are only stagnating or getting shorter. Pure niggers in Africa get heightmogged to oblivion by Chinese in China and they're only getting shorter from here. Basic trends in height quite obviously show that Chinese will become way taller than niggers in the future.

africans are literally starvemaxxed of course height wont increase much there thats like asking white chinks heights didnt increase until quality of life in chink land increased funny how a 50 iq person has to explain this too you

This doesn't explain the fact that in prehistoric hunter gatherer populations and also the Neolithic peroid, Chinese were still always much taller than nigger manlets on average. And niggers are literally improving extremely quick in living conditions due to massive amounts of Chinese aid and have been significantly increasing their lifespan for a while and they're STILL stagnating or getting shorter, and African countries grew almost the least in the world in the past century. Meanwhile Chinese already vastly heightmog Africans and the difference is only growing. African niggers have literally increased the least in height in the past few century while East Asians improved the most, and it only quickly sped up even more in the last 30 years for China. Just look at average heights throughout all of history, Chinese were always way taller than genetic dead end niggers through most of it for a reason. Chinese are simply just genetically taller than genetically short manlet runt niggers.

one of your own links literally stated that they traded for slaves in zanzibar, and of course raids happened but the primary way slaves were aquired was through trade this is an indisputable historical fact.

You literally said they didn't forcefully take slaves, I just disproved you and showed that Arabs could easily dominate, rape, slaughter, and enslave you submissive piss weak nigger monkey cucks whenever they wanted. 20k a year in fact. They traded for slaves in Zanzibar but the ones who sold them were literally Arabs who captured them as I've already shown.

congratulations on being superior to pale subhuman northern chinks

Complete copium considering Northeast Asians are literally worshipped hard in all of Southeast Asia. I'm just being honest and I've literally said I was southern Chinese in previous posts before, as a southern Chinese with a very SEA pheno I can admit myself that NEA phenos mog us hard. SEA are also shorter and get SMVmogged hard literally everywhere else in the world but the west by NEA geomaxxers. The reason SEA slay more in the west is because their pheno isn't stereotyped nearly as bad as East Asian pheno in the west, and their stereotypes and media failo aren't nearly as bad. And SEA are still facially good looking despite their height and can produce Changs. They also have much less of a studycuck culture and are much more NT. East Asians and South Asians emigrating to the west are all education focused studycuck nerds while SEA aren't, which is why they slay more despite how people always say how it's so much easier to SEAmax than EAmax. Environmental factors greatly affect Asians in the west.

indians iq mog east asians

It's true that western Indians IQmog western East Asians, but western Indians are the very top percentile Indians while western East Asians are more or less equivalent to their home country counterparts. And we both know niggers will forever be genetically the most retarded and smallest brained lowest IQ race along with abos, with IQs lower than even races stuck in Stone Age islands or forests isolated from human contact for thousands of years lmao. The highest IQ group of people are Chinese from the most developed Chinese cities averaging 113-119 IQ.

This is an accurate representation of the racial IQ tier list made by some random poster from 4chan.

anthropologist for some time literally thought west and east africans were a different race, SEAs and NEAs look exactly the same its just SEAs have better colouring and sometimes dont have the shitty slit eyes that effects NEAs

That's because West Africans and East Africans are a completely different race. Caucasoid vs Negroid. And no SEA and EA don't look similar at all, like I said you could pick a random Filipino and a random Korean and the average white person will be able to tell the difference 99.99% of the time. Meanwhile that's not the case if you pick a random Filipino or Thai, or random Korean or Japanese. It's not just their skin tone, they have completely different facial features. Meanwhile the majority of the time, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between West African, Central Afrian, and South African ugly subhuman disgusting shitskin Negroid niggers who all will forever have recessed chin, peanut skull, pig barrel nigger nose, disgusting gigantic nigger lips, carpet hair, smelly odor, ogre face.

chink men were the ruling class in those times and raped women, when chinks are at a level playing field such as in the west chinks cant compete
and how do you know this? were you there, it was rape thats the only way chink men can reproduce.

Mentally disabled nigger monkey cope. As you can see below, Chinese villagers were cucking Russian men hard and made entire populations of AMWF without any rape. Just like what's happening today in Eastern Europe. And the west is far from a level playing field, it has a severe and well-known media and stereotype failo for East Asians which is why they do so much better literally everywhere else. Ignoring historical genetic evidence of Asians being by far the most successful at breeding and cucking other races hard, in the modern day they globally cuck other races the most if you look at AMWF in Eastern Europe and AMBF in Africa and how East Asian men intermarry way more than East Asian women (b-but highest SMV race of women according to all studies bro, yet mogged and cucked by Asian men who have bred them out with AMWF in certain Chinese-European populations) in Asia, over double the rate for South Korean men than South Korean women. And yes media and stereotype failo affects your dogshit face rating studies for Asians because raters can clearly see which faces are which race.

But it's true that a tiny minority Asian Hun ruling class population conquered humongous swathes of Europe, subjugated the vast majority of the native Germanic tribes under their boot, and made the Roman Empire pay tribute. This was after the Huns were obliterated and kicked out of China and Central Asia by the Han Dynasty. Hun leaders and ruling class were homogeneously East Asian while the vast majority of their army at at the end of their conquests were European. It's also true that a tiny minority ruling class homogeneous Asian Avar population conquered and ruled over a much larger European population in Central and Eastern Europe. East Asians were always high T conquerors and rapists and the top of society whenever they invaded Europe despite being a complete minority. Meanwhile, niggers were buck broken bottom bitch submissive slaves who never conquered land outside their borders and their entire humongous cuck population was taken over by a few white men on boats. They were the most common slave race throughout all of recorded history and were too pussified and cucked to even try to fight back against foreign invaders, just bent over for their masters like buck broken submissive slaves. Brutal genetic IQpill.

did you know that peoples beliefs change with time chink?

More like people's claims completely change depending on what agenda they're trying to push.

Theres no evidence that those are even real, I can find images of foids in dms and claim its mine and you can edit the html on this forum to make it seem like anyone said anything.

More ugly subhuman nigger cope lmao, nobody is going through all that trouble and you know it. This is some pretty desperate grasping at straws to try and win the argument, we both know those are real and that I mog your entire disgusting ugly subhumanoid fob nigger bloodline into utter oblivion. Are all the TikTok videos I've shown you of prime foids thirsting after random boneless Asians fake too?

multiple studies show otherwise

Multiple studies prove niggers do the worst by far in dating. They respond the most to women but are responded to the least by women. Not to mention not a single study compares Changs and Tyrones, they compare averages. The former SMVmogs and more importantly lifemogs the latter into utter suicide. There were multiple videos on TikTok comparing Chads of every race and niggers did the worst each and every single time, until literally all of them got taken down due to the new generation of prime foids prasing top tier golden bvll Changs while shitting on, spitting on, and denouncing unwanted pure bred ugly disgusting shitskin niggers as their media and stereotype halo increasingly carry them less and less due to the fact that they are proportionally getting worse compared to other races in America in aspects like height and wealth (which is already the lowest lmao). I've already told you multiple times to post a pure black fob darkskin teen nigger (not a lightskin mulatto) on TikTok who has 10% the appeal or thirsting comments from Stacies of the 15yo Chang I posted, you've ignored me for a reason of course. And you don't even have to be Chang, I've literally showed you somewhat above average boneless Asians having tens of thousands of thirsty foids in their comments.

and I exposed you for lying about northern chinks making up most of chinklands population

I've both completely disproved you and exposed you for blatantly lying 50 times in this entire thread and now you're desperately trying to get back at me lmao, pretty amusing. But no I didn't lie, I said northern and central Chinese combined make up the majority of China. And not to mention I didn't even know the specific populations for each province at that point so it wouldn't have been intentional. It's actually hilarious how you're desperately trying to grasp at straws because I disproved you and exposed you for lying so much times lmao.

it was just a cope created by bitter men like you to deal with the fact women are fucking niggers

It's completely true though, niggers get low quality primitive ugly women on average and have lower standards. They also have the highest response rates to women by far in all dating studies while having the lowest response rate back to them. They also date the poorest and lowest quality STD ridden whores and also statistically have the highest divorce rates by far. I live in an Asian majority population with barely any niggers (though still a few) so I wouldn't be bitter either way, I'm just speaking facts.

Asian women are rated as attractive by other men for some reason but personally I think chink women are quite ugly so this point is irrelevant.

We weren't talking about your personal opinion. You just said Russian men didn't want Asian women and that was why Asian male Russian female outnumbered Russian male Asian female by so much. Despite the fact that according to all your holy grail studies men consistently rate Asian women higher than all other women, and according to dating studies they also usually do the best. We both know that's not the reason Asian male Russian female is so much more common than the other way around. Eastern European foids just prefer Asian cock like they've done for all of history whenever they intermingled with each other. And I've also shown you how white men betabuxx MUCH more in WMAF than Asian men in AMWF even in the west despite making significantly less money on average so you can't cope with betabux, if anything WMAF is literally almost always betabux lmao. If anything in AMWF it's the HQNP Stacy white women who are betabuxxing for golden bvlls considering how they make almost double as much money as Asian women in WMAF despite their Asian husbands making less than betabux white cucks in WMAF.

View attachment 2305952

I've completely disproved you and exposed you for blatantly lying 50 times in this entire thread and now you're trying to get back at me lmao, pretty amusing. But nope you're wrong. That source says Russians have 17% Haplogroup N which is Chinese, and it also says they have over 98% West Eurasian maternal mtDNA which is Caucasoid and can never be East Asian. It doesn't say that for YDNA because Haplogroup N is an East Eurasian which is Mongoloid and can never be European. And nope, just because China is majority Haplogroup O now doesn't mean Haplogroup N isn't Chinese. It literally originated from China and was the exact same as Haplogroup O at one point. Look at the people with the highest concentration of Haplogroup N, basically look completely Asian.

The only reason their YDNA is found all over mainly Northern and Eastern Europe is because they fucked so much white women they changed the genetics of the land forever. Finland for example used to be over 90% Haplogroup R but today it's only 3% Haplogroup R because of Haplogroup N mass replacing it and becoming majority, meanwhile Finnish mtDNA remained the exact same. Chinese men literally fucked the original Finnish men out of near nonexistence. Finns are called Fingols by everyone and were called a Mongoloid people by Nazi Germany for a reason (and Nazi Germany still put them on the racial hierarchy as racially equal to top tier pure Nordics and above the vast majority of whites lmao, meanwhile putting inferior subhuman shitskin nigger slaves at the very bottom). Not to mention, I also showed you how even when Chinese and Russians intermixed or coexisted with eachother without warfare or rape, Chinese men always cucked Russian men and paternally dominated while Russians maternally dominated the genetics of the population. Just like what's happening today in all of Eastern Europe.

I never said it didnt but your article literally stated that the primary hub for aquiring slaves was through the zanzibar market

No it wasnt you retarded chink it was run by the swahili speakingg people of the african coast, we literally have records of these africans sailing to your country of chink land and trading animals like girrafes and lions for chink goods

all that source says is that the few slaves which were taken by force were traded in zanzibar which yeah of course they obviously were not that all zanzibar slave traders were arabs.

"
In central East Africa, ethnic groups such as the Yao, Makua and Marava were fighting against each other and entire peoples within the continent traded with people they had captured through wars. "Thus Arab Muslims encountered already existing structures, which facilitated the purchase of slaves for their purposes."
"
"For Abdulazizi Lodhi, Emeritus Professor of Swahili and African Linguistics at the University of Uppsala in Sweden, slavery was part of different African cultures "When it came to exports, tribal Africans themselves were the main actors. In many African societies there were no prisons, so people who were captured were sold.""

A literal profesor of swahili history is telling you that the main people who traded slaves to arabs were africans capturing other africans, not me whose saying this a man who spent his whole life dedicated to studying this. I suppose hes wrong as well retarded chink take a history class

So once again find a single source stating the primary way arabs obtained african slaves was through force

I never said East Africans didn't sell slaves, I already told you Horners and Nafris traded and sold nigger slaves with Arabs as well. You were literally denying the fact that Arabs forcefully took slaves, why lie? You were saying it never happened and were begging me for a source saying they did lol. It also doesn't change the fact that 20k Africans a year were captured and sold by Arabs like the cheap worthless subhuman commodities they were across the coast, pillaging, raping, torturing, slaughtering, and enslaving submissive subhuman nigger slaves with absolutely no pushback from the buck broken submissive sissy cucks. A natural born race of inferior worthless subhumans bred to be enslaved by superior races lmao.

I know it was mainly niggers selling other niggers to Europeans during European slavery, but that's even sadder since buck broken worthless nigger subhumans legit viewed themselves as subhuman selling themselves to other races for all of history, and the pathetic Negroid sissy cucks never enslaved any other races but themselves or conquered land beyond their own borders like the piss weak submissive bottom bitch faggots they are lmao. They were the most prominent slave race in history for a reason no matter how slaves were acquired, they were viewed as inferior worthless subhumans by every single civilization known to date. Chinese on the other hand, despite their large population and being full of peasant rice farmers, would literally enslave vast amounts of other races while preventing their own slavery by other races. Only other East Asians like Mongols and Manchus ever conquered or enslaved them, but Chinese conquered and enslaved them as well. Actually, only East Asians ever conquered or enslaved each other while they were conquering, raping, slaughtering, and enslaving Europe and the Middle East for all of history.

Even though Chinese were enslaved by Portugese, they were forcefully captured bottom tier peasants of the race and it was an extremely tiny amount compared to their other slaves, including Turks, Berbers, and Arabs who conquered and raped Portugal and enslaved Europeans for eons. Then the Portugese outlawed the slavery of the tiny amount of East Asians they had because they didn't let it slide and threatened violence (due to actually having self-respect and being a superior race) and only outlawed it for East Asians, while continuing to enslave all the other buck broken submissive cuck races.

Chinese literally enslaved and buck broke other races for all of history. Pretty much not a single race which interacted with China or its tributes was free from Chinese slavery, meanwhile they were never enslaved themselves on any notable scale by any non East Asian race, and they most certainly never sold themselves to other races to be enslaved like inferior subhuman scum even though they themselves enslaved each other. Only East Asians ever conquered or enslaved each other on any notable scale.

Even during the time of the dominance of the world by both China and the Middle East, there were tons of Middle Eastern chattels and sex slaves in China but no Chinese slaves in the Middle East because they saw themselves as a superior master race and had actual self respect for themselves. I can't even post any specifics from any of these links because there was too much slavery of other races throughout all of history. Arabs, Turks, Persians were always slaves to China but not the other way around. Blue-eyed Iranic sex slaves were seen all across China and Chinese emperors had literal harems of them. Meanwhile Chinese had too much self-respect to sell themselves to other races because they're a master race, yet still mass enslaved other dominant conqueror races who had many slaves themselves. Meanwhile even other slave races owned disgusting subhuman inferior niggers because they're the most bottom tier buck broken submissive cuck slave race of all time. Brutal genetic and racial superiority pill.

oh wait never I was wrong on this @Geneticist

I didn't see this til after posting evidence since I didn't get a tag lmao. But this is far from the first thing you were self admittedly wrong on which I disproved, at least this time you admitted it before I disproved it rather than after.

I wouldn’t blame anyone if they responded to you with dnr

I wouldn't blame you if you dnr because I know mentally disabled brain damaged niggers have an illiteracy rate of 84%

Let him live his fever dream of thinking Asians mog lmao what the hell

Says the 5'8 niggercel manlet runt with blonde anime guy pfp having full on schizophrenic delusions of niggers mogging. Chang SMVmogs Tyrone back to his cockroach infested 1 bedroom apartment in inner city Detroit.

Attachments

• 1688839829036.png
    1688839829036.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688838996389.png
    1688838996389.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688837019989.png
    1688837019989.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688836860745.png
    1688836860745.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688836334376.png
    1688836334376.png
    929.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41999
Holy fuck @Bushman

What is wrong with these niggas :lul:
Literally spamming essays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, GetShrekt, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others
Holy fuck @Bushman

Geneticist hasn’t taken his meds so it’s caused him to have a hyper mental breakdown of thinking that chinks actually mog when every race other than curries and gulf Arabs mog them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27511, Looks234 and 1 other person
Holy fuck @Bushman

I couldn’t even write this much shit while on speed and caffeine in college.

How does Chinks raping and enslaving even relate to the thread topic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 27511 and Looks234
even as a nignog i can acknowledge that a lot of blacks are kind of ugly. this idea that they slay like crazy is kind of true i guess. when i go to the clubs unless they are on some thug bad boy type of shit its pretty much over for them.

even when i see a gl black they have something random in their gene pool.

Kpop has worked to steadily increase Asians SMV but it’s only really popular with younger JBs that are 14 and younger so unless you’re a pedo you’re not gonna be getting much results

The first part is true but the second part is cope. The reality of the situation:

Geneticist hasn’t taken his meds so it’s caused him to have a hyper mental breakdown of thinking that chinks actually mog when every race other than curries and gulf Arabs mog them

Copium, even black OP admits golden bvlls mog. You're just mad I'm eviscerating your race. I think you're projecting the fact you forgot to take your schizo meds nigger

Complete and blatant lie again, literally look at all the links I give you for literally everything while you say "I said it so it must be true" lmao. I literally gave multiple solid sources eviscerating all your shit arguments and blatant lies like muh Dinkas were 6'4 average, muh Asians are lowest T, muh no white women are begging for Asian sperm donors, muh Arabs never forcefully enslaved niggers, etc etc. and much more. All while you say "b-but wait that's not true because trust me bro" multiple times. I also made you go back on your retard sped level nigger IQ takes like "5.8 feet is 5'8" or "that's not what intra means" niggers are literally like brain damaged mentally stunted disabled little children while the Chinese are special education teachers, like me with you and Chinese with niggers in Africa.

Thanks for giving one single article on this after I asked you to 50 times, finally. Still doesn't change all the much more prominent articles, reports, news, all showing blatant evidence of Chinese men mass fucking and impregnating your whore women at much, much higher rates though. Meanwhile top 0.0001% rich niggers from Africa are going to China and betabuxxing for fat poor ugly Chinese women from underdeveloped rural areas. Literally the first fucking photo from your source is this landwhale whore and you try to blatantly lie and say the stereotype about niggers only getting bottom tier shitstain women is false lmao. Look at all the niggers gathered around worshipping this landwhale marriage like it's some special occasion meanwhile if they were Chinese men in Africa, each man would each have their own harem of Chinese cock hungry sheboon slaves.

View attachment 2306882

View attachment 2306895

Too bad all the niggers in Africa marrying Chinese women are in one city and they're betabuxx sissy cucks marrying the bottom tiers of Chinese women and the amount is not even a tiny fraction in comparison to the vast amounts of Chinese pumping and dumping sheboon nigger whores with genetically superior Blasian babies all over Africa, literally making multiple high ranking niggers complain and cry about it becoming a major problem in their area, while not a single Chinese has done the same thing the other way around because it's simply not prominent nor meaningful whatsoever while top tier African sheboon whores are going for Chinese men. Just like in the west, niggers only get the bottom tier shitstains. AMWF and AMBF vastly outnumbers WMAF AND WMBF globally and Asian men have been dumping their cum inside foreign women and cucking all other men for all of history.

View attachment 2307178

Found this forum post after Googling Chinese men African women. Niggers on the most popular Nigerian forum are literally seething about Chinese men talking all their top tier beautiful sheboons lmao. Meanwhile if you Google African men Chinese women, you'll literally see more results of the other way around.

View attachment 2307534

View attachment 2307517

Besides your dogshit studies with garbage sample size, it's quite obvious according to pretty much every single dating study with good sample size that there is no race of woman that rates a race of man lower than AF rates BM. Despite your cherrypicks, we both know that in the vast majority of China niggers are abused, bullied, spit on, shit on, and viewed by the vast majority of Chinese as despicable untouchable disgusting worthless subhumans. This is the case literally almost everywhere outside the west and we both know this. While Chinese are worshipped as gods and saviors in Africa (Which they are, they're drastically lowering death rates and poverty rates and vastly improving the entire infrastructure and living conditions more than 50 IQ niggers ever did in their entire humiliating cucked slave history) as they mass fuck and impregnate your top tier sheboon whore women and build harems full of these cock hungry nigger whores and oppress, abuse, and torture ugly disgusting nigger men with absolutely zero consequences.

View attachment 2307164

View attachment 2307182

View attachment 2307560

View attachment 2307567

I also don't know why you keep trying to lie about AMBF being rare in Africa. A Chinese male African female Blasian bvll almost became president of an African country, losing the election by 1.6%. Meanwhile Blasians are discriminated hard in China, even legit Stacies like this girl. Feelsbadman.

View attachment 2307580

Retarded nigger doesn't know simple science lmao. McDonald's is literally MUCH better for both height growth and muscle growth than a traditional East Asian rice farming diet. It's literally part of how Asians in the west get taller than their home counterparts. It has tons of saturated fat and animal protein, greasy fatty stereotypically unhealthy food literally makes you grow taller which is a significant part why North Chinese are significantly taller than South Chinese. Also considering how much heavier niggers are than Asians, I significantly doubt nutrition is a factor even if it is "obesity." Also, Chinese are only getting taller and taller at the fastest rate of any race while niggers are getting shorter so it'll only get better for Chinese and worse for niggers from here on out.

They still eat way more carb based products and less protein based products on average. You act like Asians completely change their diet or cooking when they go to the west. I did, and ate lots of junk food which is literally why I'm significantly taller than the vast majority of my cousins.

I've both completely disproved you and exposed you for blatantly lying 50 times in this entire thread and now you're trying to get back at me by attempting to do the same to me lmao, pretty amusing. But no I didn't lie, I said northern and central Chinese combined make up the majority of China. And not to mention I didn't even know the specific populations for each province at that point, and it was common sense to assume that 2/3 of a 1.4 billion population made up most of East Asians.

African Americans don't have worse diets than Asian Americans for height, and even considering average Chinese American height overall where the vast majority of immigrants are from south China or SEA provinces like Taiwan and Hong Kong, African Americans with extensive Northern/Western European DNA still don't heightmog them by even 0.5 inches. Meanwhile pure Chinese heightmog pure shitskin niggers to oblivion. If you compare African Americans to the average Asian American which population consists of over 50% manlet Southeast Asians and South Asians, they still don't heightmog by even 2 inches. And they're only either stagnating or getting shorter from here on out.

If you compare first world African American niggers with Germanic DNA to 19 year old second world Chinese zoomers (over 5'9) overall in second world China which also includes SEA southern Chinese, they don't even heightmog them by 1 inch despite having significantly better nutrition (don't even try to deny this lmao) and Chinese are literally getting taller at the fastest rate of any race by far while genetic dead end manlet runt niggers are only stagnating or getting shorter. Pure niggers in Africa get heightmogged to oblivion by Chinese in China and they're only getting shorter from here. Basic trends in height quite obviously show that Chinese will become way taller than niggers in the future.

This doesn't explain the fact that in prehistoric hunter gatherer populations and also the Neolithic peroid, Chinese were still always much taller than nigger manlets on average. And niggers are literally improving extremely quick in living conditions due to massive amounts of Chinese aid and have been significantly increasing their lifespan for a while and they're STILL stagnating or getting shorter, and African countries grew almost the least in the world in the past century. Meanwhile Chinese already vastly heightmog Africans and the difference is only growing. African niggers have literally increased the least in height in the past few century while East Asians improved the most, and it only quickly sped up even more in the last 30 years for China. Just look at average heights throughout all of history, Chinese were always way taller than genetic dead end niggers through most of it for a reason. Chinese are simply just genetically taller than genetically short manlet runt niggers.

You literally said they didn't forcefully take slaves, I just disproved you and showed that Arabs could easily dominate, rape, slaughter, and enslave you submissive piss weak nigger monkey cucks whenever they wanted. 20k a year in fact. They traded for slaves in Zanzibar but the ones who sold them were literally Arabs who captured them as I've already shown.

Complete copium considering Northeast Asians are literally worshipped hard in all of Southeast Asia. I'm just being honest and I've literally said I was southern Chinese in previous posts before, as a southern Chinese with a very SEA pheno I can admit myself that NEA phenos mog us hard. SEA are also shorter and get SMVmogged hard literally everywhere else in the world but the west by NEA geomaxxers. The reason SEA slay more in the west is because their pheno isn't stereotyped nearly as bad as East Asian pheno in the west, and their stereotypes and media failo aren't nearly as bad. And SEA are still facially good looking despite their height and can produce Changs. They also have much less of a studycuck culture and are much more NT. East Asians and South Asians emigrating to the west are all education focused studycuck nerds while SEA aren't, which is why they slay more despite how people always say how it's so much easier to SEAmax than EAmax. Environmental factors greatly affect Asians in the west.

It's true that western Indians IQmog western East Asians, but western Indians are the very top percentile Indians while western East Asians are more or less equivalent to their home country counterparts. And we both know niggers will forever be genetically the most retarded and smallest brained lowest IQ race along with abos, with IQs lower than even races stuck in Stone Age islands or forests isolated from human contact for thousands of years lmao. The highest IQ group of people are Chinese from the most developed Chinese cities averaging 113-119 IQ.

View attachment 2306024

This is an accurate representation of the racial IQ tier list made by some random poster from 4chan.

View attachment 2306027

That's because West Africans and East Africans are a completely different race. Caucasoid vs Negroid. And no SEA and EA don't look similar at all, like I said you could pick a random Filipino and a random Korean and the average white person will be able to tell the difference 99.99% of the time. Meanwhile that's not the case if you pick a random Filipino or Thai, or random Korean or Japanese. It's not just their skin tone, they have completely different facial features. Meanwhile the majority of the time, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between West African, Central Afrian, and South African ugly subhuman disgusting shitskin Negroid niggers who all will forever have recessed chin, peanut skull, pig barrel nigger nose, disgusting gigantic nigger lips, carpet hair, smelly odor, ogre face.

Mentally disabled nigger monkey cope. As you can see below, Chinese villagers were cucking Russian men hard and made entire populations of AMWF without any rape. Just like what's happening today in Eastern Europe. And the west is far from a level playing field, it has a severe and well-known media and stereotype failo for East Asians which is why they do so much better literally everywhere else. Ignoring historical genetic evidence of Asians being by far the most successful at breeding and cucking other races hard, in the modern day they globally cuck other races the most if you look at AMWF in Eastern Europe and AMBF in Africa and how East Asian men intermarry way more than East Asian women (b-but highest SMV race of women according to all studies bro, yet mogged and cucked by Asian men who have bred them out with AMWF in certain Chinese-European populations) in Asia, over double the rate for South Korean men than South Korean women. And yes media and stereotype failo affects your dogshit face rating studies for Asians because raters can clearly see which faces are which race.

View attachment 2307111

But it's true that a tiny minority Asian Hun ruling class population conquered humongous swathes of Europe, subjugated the vast majority of the native Germanic tribes under their boot, and made the Roman Empire pay tribute. This was after the Huns were obliterated and kicked out of China and Central Asia by the Han Dynasty. Hun leaders and ruling class were homogeneously East Asian while the vast majority of their army at at the end of their conquests were European. It's also true that a tiny minority ruling class homogeneous Asian Avar population conquered and ruled over a much larger European population in Central and Eastern Europe. East Asians were always high T conquerors and rapists and the top of society whenever they invaded Europe despite being a complete minority. Meanwhile, niggers were buck broken bottom bitch submissive slaves who never conquered land outside their borders and their entire humongous cuck population was taken over by a few white men on boats. They were the most common slave race throughout all of recorded history and were too pussified and cucked to even try to fight back against foreign invaders, just bent over for their masters like buck broken submissive slaves. Brutal genetic IQpill.

More like people's claims completely change depending on what agenda they're trying to push.

More ugly subhuman nigger cope lmao, nobody is going through all that trouble and you know it. This is some pretty desperate grasping at straws to try and win the argument, we both know those are real and that I mog your entire disgusting ugly subhumanoid fob nigger bloodline into utter oblivion. Are all the TikTok videos I've shown you of prime foids thirsting after random boneless Asians fake too?

Multiple studies prove niggers do the worst by far in dating. They respond the most to women but are responded to the least by women. Not to mention not a single study compares Changs and Tyrones, they compare averages. The former SMVmogs and more importantly lifemogs the latter into utter suicide. There were multiple videos on TikTok comparing Chads of every race and niggers did the worst each and every single time, until literally all of them got taken down due to the new generation of prime foids prasing top tier golden bvll Changs while shitting on, spitting on, and denouncing unwanted pure bred ugly disgusting shitskin niggers as their media and stereotype halo increasingly carry them less and less due to the fact that they are proportionally getting worse compared to other races in America in aspects like height and wealth (which is already the lowest lmao). I've already told you multiple times to post a pure black fob darkskin teen nigger (not a lightskin mulatto) on TikTok who has 10% the appeal or thirsting comments from Stacies of the 15yo Chang I posted, you've ignored me for a reason of course. And you don't even have to be Chang, I've literally showed you somewhat above average boneless Asians having tens of thousands of thirsty foids in their comments.

View attachment 2307764

I've both completely disproved you and exposed you for blatantly lying 50 times in this entire thread and now you're desperately trying to get back at me lmao, pretty amusing. But no I didn't lie, I said northern and central Chinese combined make up the majority of China. And not to mention I didn't even know the specific populations for each province at that point so it wouldn't have been intentional. It's actually hilarious how you're desperately trying to grasp at straws because I disproved you and exposed you for lying so much times lmao.

It's completely true though, niggers get low quality primitive ugly women on average and have lower standards. They also have the highest response rates to women by far in all dating studies while having the lowest response rate back to them. They also date the poorest and lowest quality STD ridden whores and also statistically have the highest divorce rates by far. I live in an Asian majority population with barely any niggers (though still a few) so I wouldn't be bitter either way, I'm just speaking facts.

We weren't talking about your personal opinion. You just said Russian men didn't want Asian women and that was why Asian male Russian female outnumbered Russian male Asian female by so much. Despite the fact that according to all your holy grail studies men consistently rate Asian women higher than all other women, and according to dating studies they also usually do the best. We both know that's not the reason Asian male Russian female is so much more common than the other way around. Eastern European foids just prefer Asian cock like they've done for all of history whenever they intermingled with each other. And I've also shown you how white men betabuxx MUCH more in WMAF than Asian men in AMWF even in the west despite making significantly less money on average so you can't cope with betabux, if anything WMAF is literally almost always betabux lmao. If anything in AMWF it's the HQNP Stacy white women who are betabuxxing for golden bvlls considering how they make almost double as much money as Asian women in WMAF despite their Asian husbands making less than betabux white cucks in WMAF.

I've completely disproved you and exposed you for blatantly lying 50 times in this entire thread and now you're trying to get back at me lmao, pretty amusing. But nope you're wrong. That source says Russians have 17% Haplogroup N which is Chinese, and it also says they have over 98% West Eurasian maternal mtDNA which is Caucasoid and can never be East Asian. It doesn't say that for YDNA because Haplogroup N is an East Eurasian which is Mongoloid and can never be European. And nope, just because China is majority Haplogroup O now doesn't mean Haplogroup N isn't Chinese. It literally originated from China and was the exact same as Haplogroup O at one point. Look at the people with the highest concentration of Haplogroup N, basically look completely Asian.

View attachment 2306004

View attachment 2307254

The only reason their YDNA is found all over mainly Northern and Eastern Europe is because they fucked so much white women they changed the genetics of the land forever. Finland for example used to be over 90% Haplogroup R but today it's only 3% Haplogroup R because of Haplogroup N mass replacing it and becoming majority, meanwhile Finnish mtDNA remained the exact same. Chinese men literally fucked the original Finnish men out of near nonexistence. Finns are called Fingols by everyone and were called a Mongoloid people by Nazi Germany for a reason (and Nazi Germany still put them on the racial hierarchy as racially equal to top tier pure Nordics and above the vast majority of whites lmao, meanwhile putting inferior subhuman shitskin nigger slaves at the very bottom). Not to mention, I also showed you how even when Chinese and Russians intermixed or coexisted with eachother without warfare or rape, Chinese men always cucked Russian men and paternally dominated while Russians maternally dominated the genetics of the population. Just like what's happening today in all of Eastern Europe.

I never said East Africans didn't sell slaves, I already told you Horners and Nafris traded and sold nigger slaves with Arabs as well. You were literally denying the fact that Arabs forcefully took slaves, why lie? You were saying it never happened and were begging me for a source saying they did lol. It also doesn't change the fact that 20k Africans a year were captured and sold by Arabs like the cheap worthless subhuman commodities they were across the coast, pillaging, raping, torturing, slaughtering, and enslaving submissive subhuman nigger slaves with absolutely no pushback from the buck broken submissive sissy cucks. A natural born race of inferior worthless subhumans bred to be enslaved by superior races lmao.

I know it was mainly niggers selling other niggers to Europeans during European slavery, but that's even sadder since buck broken worthless nigger subhumans legit viewed themselves as subhuman selling themselves to other races for all of history, and the pathetic Negroid sissy cucks never enslaved any other races but themselves or conquered land beyond their own borders like the piss weak submissive bottom bitch faggots they are lmao. They were the most prominent slave race in history for a reason no matter how slaves were acquired, they were viewed as inferior worthless subhumans by every single civilization known to date. Chinese on the other hand, despite their large population and being full of peasant rice farmers, would literally enslave vast amounts of other races while preventing their own slavery by other races. Only other East Asians like Mongols and Manchus ever conquered or enslaved them, but Chinese conquered and enslaved them as well. Actually, only East Asians ever conquered or enslaved each other while they were conquering, raping, slaughtering, and enslaving Europe and the Middle East for all of history.

View attachment 2307326

View attachment 2307343

Even though Chinese were enslaved by Portugese, they were forcefully captured bottom tier peasants of the race and it was an extremely tiny amount compared to their other slaves, including Turks, Berbers, and Arabs who conquered and raped Portugal and enslaved Europeans for eons. Then the Portugese outlawed the slavery of the tiny amount of East Asians they had because they didn't let it slide and threatened violence (due to actually having self-respect and being a superior race) and only outlawed it for East Asians, while continuing to enslave all the other buck broken submissive cuck races.

Chinese literally enslaved and buck broke other races for all of history. Pretty much not a single race which interacted with China or its tributes was free from Chinese slavery, meanwhile they were never enslaved themselves on any notable scale by any non East Asian race, and they most certainly never sold themselves to other races to be enslaved like inferior subhuman scum even though they themselves enslaved each other. Only East Asians ever conquered or enslaved each other on any notable scale.

Even during the time of the dominance of the world by both China and the Middle East, there were tons of Middle Eastern chattels and sex slaves in China but no Chinese slaves in the Middle East because they saw themselves as a superior master race and had actual self respect for themselves. I can't even post any specifics from any of these links because there was too much slavery of other races throughout all of history. Arabs, Turks, Persians were always slaves to China but not the other way around. Blue-eyed Iranic sex slaves were seen all across China and Chinese emperors had literal harems of them. Meanwhile Chinese had too much self-respect to sell themselves to other races because they're a master race, yet still mass enslaved other dominant conqueror races who had many slaves themselves. Meanwhile even other slave races owned disgusting subhuman inferior niggers because they're the most bottom tier buck broken submissive cuck slave race of all time. Brutal genetic and racial superiority pill.

I didn't see this til after posting evidence since I didn't get a tag lmao. But this is far from the first thing you were self admittedly wrong on which I disproved, at least this time you admitted it before I disproved it rather than after.

I wouldn't blame you if you dnr because I know mentally disabled brain damaged niggers have an illiteracy rate of 84%

View attachment 2307469

View attachment 2307464

Says the 5'8 niggercel manlet runt with blonde anime guy pfp having full on schizophrenic delusions of niggers mogging. Chang SMVmogs Tyrone back to his cockroach infested 1 bedroom apartment in inner city Detroit.

dnrd go back to posting short straight to the point messages instead of mindless barrages of insults you chink subhuman

"I said it so it must be true" lmao.
IM literally african while your chink ass hasnt stepped a foot inside africa, so who knows more about whats actually going on me or you? Random news articles dont prove shit you can find news articles saying all sorts of shit. If what your saying is true why cant you just give me data proving african women prefer chink men?

You cant because it doesnt exist

muh Asians are lowest T
asians are the lowest dht which is a more potent form of test, other races have a higher T to DHT conversion ratio which is why asians are short, have small dicks and cant grow facial hair

muh no white women are begging for Asian sperm donors,
None of them are one cherry picked article doesnt prove anything, when we look at actual data the united states and scandinavian countries sperm are most in demand

not to mention 17% of australia is asian so it could just be that the women accepting that kinh manlets sperm are just other chinks.

To prove how retarded your "just look at this random chink" argument is look at this article

Imagine if I used this to "prove" black men are most desired on dating apps? Sounds pretty stupid right, thats what you just did its just your chink eyes are too blind to see it.

muh Arabs never forcefully enslaved nigger
I never said they didnt I said the primary way they obtained slaves wasnt through force

I also made you go back on your retard sped level nigger IQ takes like "5.8 feet is 5'8"
And I made you look like a retarded sperg level nigger IQ when I had to calculate the average height of a chink american when you claimed chinks in america were as tall as black americans.

"that's not what intra means"
Once again lying heres a direct quote from you, you used the term "intraracial interaction" when what you meant to use was the word inter, so yeah you dont know what intra means. remeber when I showed you this quote from yourself before and your chink brain just ignored it cause you have no response?

Now your once again lying about it to save face, just admit you dont know what intra means
intraracial interaction and genetic evidence have shown for all of recorded history.

much higher rates though.
you say much higher rates yet youve given no data, if its true why cant you find any data on it?

Retarded nigger doesn't know simple science lmao. McDonald's is literally MUCH better for both height growth and muscle growth than a traditional East Asian rice farming diet.
Youre retarded, the data was calculated based on using asians raised in the west so their eating a western style diet, not a "traditional east asian rice farming diet"

You can see quite clearly it says "HEIGHT OF WESTERN RAISED ASIAN MEN" chink didnt bother reading his own data source.

Besides your dogshit studies with garbage sample size
I posted multiple studies with sample sizes in the hundreds(in b4 "muh sample size" cope) done in multiple different areas of the word, results were found to be significant using f tests and p values, peer reviewed in the best scientific journals(elsevier, plos one) so that means other actual scientists (not some random chink online seething at the fact women find chink faces unattractive) and found the study to be high quality.

So dont come in here trying to claim the studies are BS when actual scientists reviewed them and found the study to be high quality.

You act like Asians completely change their diet or cooking when they go to the west.
not the first generation immigrants but by the second generation theyve pretty much completely assimilated into western culture including diet

They still eat way more carb based products and less protein based products on average.
any statistical evidence that this is true among second generation chinks? And fast food isnt good for height growth its much more important to eat a well balanced diet

ut no I didn't lie, I said northern and central Chinese combined make up the majority of China.
You said they make up 75%+ of the east asian population but north and central china dont even make up 75% of chinklands population so yes you did lie, and youre lying again. Just admit you were wrong chink man.

african Americans don't have worse diets than Asian Americans for height
yes they do 69% of black americans are have nutrient deficieny

what your chink brain cant understand is that height like any other bodily attribute is multifaceted

well balanced diet > consuming a shit ton of protein
So asians in the USA statistically have better diets than black americans

20% of black americans are food insecure so a signifcant % of the black population isnt even getting consistent food, and the few that are, are eating food with zero nutritional benefit

even worse for your idiotic chink self who didnt do any research black americans literally consume less protein compared to other race

Asians werent included in the study it was just hispanics and whites.

Multiple studies prove niggers do the worst by far in dating.
lol who cares, niggers slay the most and thats what I care about dating is a cope. Congradulations while blacks fuck foids in there prime you can sit down and jack off in a corner but atleast you got your LTR.

bald men do well in OLD

so do oldcels men

and men who are 6'6 have the same dating options online as 5'7 men

some to be successfully in OLD just be an oldecel balding man and being 5'7 is as good as being 6'6

If you dont get it it should be amply clear success in online dating doesnt equate to physical attractiveness

We weren't talking about your personal opinion. You just said Russian men didn't want Asian women and that was why Asian male Russian female outnumbered Russian male Asian female by so much.
I was projecting my personal opinion on russian men

t. We both know that's not the reason Asian male Russian female is so much more common than the other way around.
Chinas population is greater than russian and statistically women migrate less, so by sheer numbers there will be more chink male marriages than the other way around.

But what about the west where the number of asian women and asian men is equal? The result is chink men get cucked hard.

Eastern European foids just prefer Asian cock like they've done for all of history whenever they intermingled with each other.
We dont even know if the original carriers of haplogroup N were phenotypically east asian

this is what an ancient brit looked like, people in ancient times didnt always look the same as the people living in modern times

Even so it doesnt, matter the fact you have to go back 19,000 years to prove asians are even slightly attractive proves my point.
If chink men are desirable just give scientific evidence thats the case, you cant because it doesnt exist.

You were literally denying the fact that Arabs forcefully took slaves, why lie?
I didnt I asked you to show me that the primary method arabs obtained slaves was through force

"show me a single source which states the primary way arabs obtained slaves was through force you cant of course and your rotten chink brain will ignore this point" - GilfHunter

thats what I said

I never said East Africans didn't sell slaves
You did you said the slave trade in east africa was controlled completly by arabs dumbass.

I already told you Horners
the swahili city states (which is what were discussing) werent in the horn of Africa for the most part study history

I know it was mainly niggers selling other niggers to Europeans during European slavery, but that's even sadder since buck broken worthless nigger subhumans legit viewed themselves as subhuman selling themselves to other races
Whites enslaved other whites, chinks enslaved mongols, then mongols enslaved chinks, japs enslaved chink land etc, literally every race has engaged in intraracial slavery.

It also doesn't change the fact that 20k Africans a year were captured and sold by Arabs like the cheap worthless subhuman commodities they were across the coast, pillaging, raping, torturing, slaughtering, and enslaving submissive subhuman nigger slave
20k is literally nothing compared to the total volume of slaves traded also which source said it was 20k a year again. It doesnt change the fact that a literal proffesor of african history said that the majority of slaves traded to arabs were captured by other africans. I guess he must be wrong as well.

Meanwhile Chinese had too much self-respect to sell themselves to other races
thats what everyone did retard? no one sold their own people to others they sold foreign people they captures, middle easterners didnt sell other middle easterners from the same citzenship as them to chinks they sold people they captured from other states.

You try to make it seem like chinks were so enlightened when thats what everyone else did as well

More ugly subhuman nigger cope lmao, nobody is going through all that trouble and you know it.
look at the way you type compared to how I do? You create entire paragraphs dedicated to insulting me and other blacks where as I for the most part am concerned about addressing the arguments. The fact you behave this way proves that you are the type to go through that trouble

But hey wanna prove me wrong just pm ur face. And making a google search isnt difficult you subhuman chink, and neither is editing html I literally remember kids in my elementary school doing it for fun.

including Turks, Berbers, and Arabs who conquered and raped Portugal and enslaved Europeans for eons
here it is again, your weird obsession with rape. You potray it as some noble thing when all it shows is your too subhuman to attract foids normally which I guess thats why chinks had to rape more throughout history atleast according to you.

by other races. Only other East Asians like Mongols and Manchus ever conquered or enslaved them, but Chinese conquered and enslaved them as well. Actually, only East Asians ever conquered or enslaved each other while they were conquering, raping, slaughtering, and enslaving Europe and the Middle East for all of history.

dnrd what the fuck made you think I give a shit about a history lesson about slavery in Portugal and how chinks bought middle eastern sex slaves? Literally has nothing to do with proving chinks are high smv

Attachments

• 1688880335664.png
    1688880335664.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688879326528.png
    1688879326528.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688879295097.png
    1688879295097.png
    285 KB · Views: 0
  • 1688879249669.png
    1688879249669.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
The first part is true but the second part is cope. The reality of the situation:

View attachment 2307791

View attachment 2307792

View attachment 2307798

Copium, even black OP admits golden bvlls mog. You're just mad I'm eviscerating your race. I think you're projecting the fact you forgot to take your schizo meds nigger

View attachment 2307788

scientific studies > random tiktoks

I couldn’t even write this much shit while on speed and caffeine in college.

How does Chinks raping and enslaving even relate to the thread topic?
Bro is going through the trouble of typing essays arguing back and forth with mfs for the entire day knowing that nobody will read them, mirin the dedication tho ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27511
The highest IQ group of people are Chinese from the most developed Chinese cities averaging 113-119 IQ.
search the wilson effect, childhood iqs arent as accurate as adult iqs.

Adult iqs for east asians are 106 at most

indians and jews have legit adult iqs of 110 - 115
but western Indians are the very top percentile Indians
Its the same for chinks, except even more extreme. America historically has made it very hard for chinks to immigrate to the USA, and americans at the time saw chinks and all east asians as the same so exlcusion acts applied to other asians.

Only the top percent of chinks theoretically could immigrate to the USA, my point is immigrant groups usually dont have higher iqs than the genetic potential of their home country so the fact that indian immigrant iqs mog chink iqs disproves ur whole chink superiority garbage narrative

be genetically the most retarded and smallest brained lowest IQ race along with abos, with IQs lower than even races stuck in Stone Age islands or forests isolated from human contact for thousands of years lmao
not true

read these studies

[1]Scarr, Sandra, et al. "Absence of a relationship between degree of White ancestry and intellectual skills within a Black population." Human genetics 39.1 (1977): 69-86.

[2] Hill, Mark E. "Skin color and intelligence in African Americans: A reanalysis of Lynn's data." Population and Environment 24.2 (2002): 209-214.

but muh twin adoption studies

there is a large fault in a crucial assumption of twin studies: the assumption that the twins are adopted by families with very different backgrounds and live in very different environments. That assumption turns out to be false: Adoptive families tend to be more homogenous, with smaller variability of SES and HOME scores (used to measure the amount of intellectual stimulation present in a family environment). Indeed, a study that accounted for these variables found that the restricted variability of family environments in adoption studies could account for as much as 50% of the variance IQ found in these studies. the study was this one Stoolmiller, Mike. "Implications of the restricted range of family environments for estimates of heritability and nonshared environment in behavior–genetic adoption studies." Psychological bulletin 125.4 (1999): 392

Horners also have significant caucasian admixture in fact it approaches 50% in somalia for example, somalis should have some of the highest iqs in sub saharan africa and should have the best country in sub saharan africa in reality they have some of the lowest iqs and have one of the worst countries in africa

In fact east africans in general have lower iqs and have less developed countries than west africans not sure how youd explain that.

the country in the carribean with the highest iqs is barbados which has the highest % of black ancestry

I looked up which country in the carribean had the most white ancestry the answer is cuba and puerto rico, unsuprisingly since they are pretty much white.

There iqs are nearly identical to haitis with cuba iq mogging haiti by 3 points and haiti iq mogging puerto rico by around less than 1 point not sure how youd explain this

Last edited:
@Geneticist @GilfHunter squash the beef bury the hatchet this is just absurd to watch

• JFL
@Geneticist @GilfHunter squash the beef bury the hatchet this is just absurd to watch
Yeah your right, its over @Geneticist this is getting ridiculous. You can reply to what I said If you want it wont matter Im done see ya.

@Bushman well executed racebait 5 pages of essays is phenomenal

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Kamui, Deleted member 27511 and 1 other person
dnrd go back to posting short straight to the point messages instead of mindless barrages of insults you chink subhuman

IM literally african while your chink ass hasnt stepped a foot inside africa, so who knows more about whats actually going on me or you? Random news articles dont prove shit you can find news articles saying all sorts of shit. If what your saying is true why cant you just give me data proving african women prefer chink men?

You cant because it doesnt exist

asians are the lowest dht which is a more potent form of test, other races have a higher T to DHT conversion ratio which is why asians are short, have small dicks and cant grow facial hair

None of them are one cherry picked article doesnt prove anything, when we look at actual data the united states and scandinavian countries sperm are most in demand

not to mention 17% of australia is asian so it could just be that the women accepting that kinh manlets sperm are just other chinks.

To prove how retarded your "just look at this random chink" argument is look at this article

Imagine if I used this to "prove" black men are most desired on dating apps? Sounds pretty stupid right, thats what you just did its just your chink eyes are too blind to see it.

I never said they didnt I said the primary way they obtained slaves wasnt through force

And I made you look like a retarded sperg level nigger IQ when I had to calculate the average height of a chink american when you claimed chinks in america were as tall as black americans.

Once again lying heres a direct quote from you, you used the term "intraracial interaction" when what you meant to use was the word inter, so yeah you dont know what intra means. remeber when I showed you this quote from yourself before and your chink brain just ignored it cause you have no response?

Now your once again lying about it to save face, just admit you dont know what intra means

you say much higher rates yet youve given no data, if its true why cant you find any data on it?

Youre retarded, the data was calculated based on using asians raised in the west so their eating a western style diet, not a "traditional east asian rice farming diet"

View attachment 2307787

You can see quite clearly it says "HEIGHT OF WESTERN RAISED ASIAN MEN" chink didnt bother reading his own data source.

I posted multiple studies with sample sizes in the hundreds(in b4 "muh sample size" cope) done in multiple different areas of the word, results were found to be significant using f tests and p values, peer reviewed in the best scientific journals(elsevier, plos one) so that means other actual scientists (not some random chink online seething at the fact women find chink faces unattractive) and found the study to be high quality.

So dont come in here trying to claim the studies are BS when actual scientists reviewed them and found the study to be high quality.

not the first generation immigrants but by the second generation theyve pretty much completely assimilated into western culture including diet

any statistical evidence that this is true among second generation chinks? And fast food isnt good for height growth its much more important to eat a well balanced diet

You said they make up 75%+ of the east asian population but north and central china dont even make up 75% of chinklands population so yes you did lie, and youre lying again. Just admit you were wrong chink man.

yes they do 69% of black americans are have nutrient deficieny

what your chink brain cant understand is that height like any other bodily attribute is multifaceted

well balanced diet > consuming a shit ton of protein
So asians in the USA statistically have better diets than black americans

20% of black americans are food insecure so a signifcant % of the black population isnt even getting consistent food, and the few that are, are eating food with zero nutritional benefit

even worse for your idiotic chink self who didnt do any research black americans literally consume less protein compared to other race

Asians werent included in the study it was just hispanics and whites.

lol who cares, niggers slay the most and thats what I care about dating is a cope. Congradulations while blacks fuck foids in there prime you can sit down and jack off in a corner but atleast you got your LTR.

bald men do well in OLD
View attachment 2307827

so do oldcels men
View attachment 2307829

and men who are 6'6 have the same dating options online as 5'7 men

View attachment 2307830

some to be successfully in OLD just be an oldecel balding man and being 5'7 is as good as being 6'6

If you dont get it it should be amply clear success in online dating doesnt equate to physical attractiveness

I was projecting my personal opinion on russian men

Chinas population is greater than russian and statistically women migrate less, so by sheer numbers there will be more chink male marriages than the other way around.

But what about the west where the number of asian women and asian men is equal? The result is chink men get cucked hard.

We dont even know if the original carriers of haplogroup N were phenotypically east asian

View attachment 2307835

this is what an ancient brit looked like, people in ancient times didnt always look the same as the people living in modern times

Even so it doesnt, matter the fact you have to go back 19,000 years to prove asians are even slightly attractive proves my point.
If chink men are desirable just give scientific evidence thats the case, you cant because it doesnt exist.

I didnt I asked you to show me that the primary method arabs obtained slaves was through force

"show me a single source which states the primary way arabs obtained slaves was through force you cant of course and your rotten chink brain will ignore this point" - GilfHunter

thats what I said

You did you said the slave trade in east africa was controlled completly by arabs dumbass.

the swahili city states (which is what were discussing) werent in the horn of Africa for the most part study history
View attachment 2307845

Whites enslaved other whites, chinks enslaved mongols, then mongols enslaved chinks, japs enslaved chink land etc, literally every race has engaged in intraracial slavery.

20k is literally nothing compared to the total volume of slaves traded also which source said it was 20k a year again. It doesnt change the fact that a literal proffesor of african history said that the majority of slaves traded to arabs were captured by other africans. I guess he must be wrong as well.

thats what everyone did retard? no one sold their own people to others they sold foreign people they captures, middle easterners didnt sell other middle easterners from the same citzenship as them to chinks they sold people they captured from other states.

You try to make it seem like chinks were so enlightened when thats what everyone else did as well

look at the way you type compared to how I do? You create entire paragraphs dedicated to insulting me and other blacks where as I for the most part am concerned about addressing the arguments. The fact you behave this way proves that you are the type to go through that trouble

But hey wanna prove me wrong just pm ur face. And making a google search isnt difficult you subhuman chink, and neither is editing html I literally remember kids in my elementary school doing it for fun.

here it is again, your weird obsession with rape. You potray it as some noble thing when all it shows is your too subhuman to attract foids normally which I guess thats why chinks had to rape more throughout history atleast according to you.

dnrd what the fuck made you think I give a shit about a history lesson about slavery in Portugal and how chinks bought middle eastern sex slaves? Literally has nothing to do with proving chinks are high smv

Ok nigger this is getting nowhere I'm done

Also JFL at you intentionally ignoring 90% of my points that you couldn't contest at all like the fact that Chinese men are mass cucking niggers in Africa so hard that they're literally complaining about Chinese taking all their top quality best looking foids on the most popular Nigerian forum, a Chinese male African female Blasian ran for election and almost became President in an African country, rich nigger men in China are betabuxxing for ugly poor rural bottom tier Chinese women, all groups who are 80%+ Haplogroup N literally look 100% Chinese and they completely replaced European YDNA throughout all of North and East Europe, the fact that Chinese men cucked Russian men when they lived together without any rape whatsoever, the fact that when Changs and Tyrones were compared girls all vastly preferred Changs in the comments, and the fact that you can't a find single pure bred teen nigger on TikTok that has half of the appeal of the 15yo Chang I posted. You didn't respond to these because you can't disprove them lmao

Yeah your right, its over @Geneticist this is getting ridiculous. You can reply to what I said If you want it wont matter Im done see ya.

Funny thing is I already typed the first part of my comment before this. But agreed, goodbye nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@Geneticist nigga, no one is going to read your essays

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
  • JFL
Cope @GilfHunter read every single one
I skimmed through it no one read this thread either

I skimmed through it no one read this thread either

Copium you read all of them and gave detailed responses

• JFL

I still cant believe you wrote this, was this just some elaborate prank I dont think starboy] even saw the thread

No one can argue against some autist writing 50 page essay replies, keep it short

even as a nignog i can acknowledge that a lot of blacks are kind of ugly. this idea that they slay like crazy is kind of true i guess. when i go to the clubs unless they are on some thug bad boy type of shit its pretty much over for them.

even when i see a gl black they have something random in their gene pool.
Ye West African pheno is dog shit, BBCs aren’t held to the same standards as other races tho so all you really need to have is be low inhib + drip + and gym maxx so you can slay (you might only slay ugly bitches with BBC fetishes tho)

• +1
Reactions: darkness97

I still cant believe you wrote this, was this just some elaborate prank I dont think starboy] even saw the thread

He reacted to some of the comments so he did. It was a response to all his threads and posts barking at Chinese lmao

No one can argue against some autist writing 50 page essay replies, keep it short

You can clearly see @GilfHunter just did, are you retarded Somali nigger?

• JFL
He reacted to some of the comments so he did. It was a response to all his threads and posts barking at Chinese lmao

You can clearly see @GilfHunter just did, are you retarded Somali nigger?
Because you two are some no life cunts arguing on some obscure forum no one gives a fuck about, please realize what you two doing is futile and doesn't even matter. @Geneticist @GilfHunter

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist, Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 27511
Whites get abused and bullied in Asian majority states in their own countries. Hapa children get picked on and and bullied to death in Chinese schools
why would whiter, taller, bigger dick, guys who fit their beauty standards facially more, aka higher smv, get bullied? if anything they'd be worshipped as theyre simply just more attractive to their women

why would whiter, taller, bigger dick, guys who fit their beauty standards facially more, aka higher smv, get bullied? if anything they'd be worshipped as theyre simply just more attractive to their women

Cope, they are significantly lower SMV there and get bullied and abused hard. You can ask anyone who went to a Chinese school, white or Asian or hapa, and they’ll confirm this. They’re the exact opposite of worshipped, and many of them are shorter due to it being white subhumans who go there and due to Chinese zoomers getting so much taller at the fastest rate of any race. A hapa literally died in soycuck South Korea from severe bullying so just imagine China

Asian/Indian niggas cry when white people think their food is smelly or when one of them is a dork in a tv show. Nothing that actually threatens your livelihood.

You don’t get the cops called on you, or have to walk on eggshells bc people perceive you as a physical threat.

Blacks have the worst stereotypes tbh. Viewed as:
Murderers
Thieves
Rapists
Low IQ
Terrible Fathers
Poor
Generally Bestial

“Media” has not improved blacks’ image. For every tv show with a black actor, there are a thousand news stories of crimes with a black perpetrator.
There has to be some physical attraction to overcome those stereotypes
Despite all of these stereotypes women still love blacks. Now imagine if black stereotypes were actually positive LOL.

Holy fuck @Bushman

BBCs live in that subhuman's autistic skull rent free. Imagine trying to spam for days autistic posts nobody reads to as an attempt to convince some incels on the net that BBCs aren't slaying all of the hottest bitches left and right. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
They're growing in height faster than any other country so they will be, especially since other races are not only not growing, they're stagnating or decreasing in height. I'm between 6'1 and 6'2 and I can almost guarantee you're an undergrown starving African manlet cuck shorter than me lmao.

Lol no, the average nigger in the USA is 5'9 not 5'10. And you do realize the majority of China is still poverty ridden as fuck compared to the US right? Lots of rural rice farmers. It's improving extremely quick though. Northern Chinese zoomers in big cities literally average 5'11 in height already and are only growing. The "tallest" East Asian group is literally the MAJORITY East Asian group lmao. When combined, northern Chinese and central Chinese outnumber all other East Asians combined. Just not in the west. Chinese are literally the only East Asians that really natter since they vastly outnumber all other East Asians combined on a global scale and Koreans and Japanese are pretty much just Chinese offshoot descendants. And on an EQUALIZED scale, in the SAME country, Chinese heightmog subhuman nigger monkeys to oblivion. I'm not Japanese or Korean, I'm Chinese, so talking about offshoots is irrelevant. And only a tiny, tiny tribe is that tall and they're mutated Horn nigger Caucasoids. Either way, they're not getting taller while East Asians are. The fact is that under equal conditions, Chinese are taller than niggers and the gap is only growing bigger.

Copium. Whites get abused and bullied in Asian majority states in their own countries. Hapa children get picked on and and bullied to death in Chinese schools while Slavs and Central Asian whites get raped and genocided in Chinese concentration camps, so it's the Chinese abusing others again rather than getting abused in their own countries like submissive nigger cucks have been for all of history. There are more Chinese male Russian female relationships in Russia alone than WMAF in all of the United States combined. Eastern Europe has always been filled with East Asian sperm through their YDNA replacements. East Asia is not a colonized weak nation relying on foreign aid like Africa is and the population is 99.99% East Asian. If a white foreigner stirred up any trouble he'd be dealt with immediately. Meanwhile, Chinese foreigners come and mass fuck your women and abuse your subhuman kind with zero consequences.

Not to mention, whites literally have East Asian YDNA all across Europe while Asians have zero white DNA lmao. Meanwhile 1/3 of African Americans have white YDNA. East Asian conquerors have fucked, cucked, raped, conquered, slaughtered, and subjugated whites and MENA for all of history. Whites have never done the same except a couple nukes on Japan after their heavily luck-based industrialization. MENA have never done the same ever, while over 90% of the Arab/Turk/Iranic population was exterminated by Mongols and their entire society and Islamic Golden Age was completely eradicated. Meanwhile, both whites and MENA have enslaved and raped disgusting submissive subhuman niggers for all of history with absolutely zero pushback. So no, it would actually be the other way around.

You can find interracial porn of every race of man and every race of woman everywhere. There's a difference between unofficial twitter accounts with porn videos which serve the intention of being porn to jack off to rather than claiming or meaning anything, and dozens of official articles and videos claiming and confirming mass fucking and abuse of niggers by Changs. Also, why the fuck would China make itself look bad by saying it abuses Africans? Exactly lmao. Making up 500 copes when I destroy your arguments.

A cherrypicked video of one single situation and incels.is posts doesn't change the dozens upon dozens of articles and videos of Chinese men mass cucking disgusting nigger men in their own countries being a trend. The fact is you can't find a single official article or report saying this is anywhere near remotely widespread or becoming a problem while I can find DOZENS upon DOZENS. You're literally searching up random incels.is and looksmax.org fringe posts with one video each to try and cope in your nigger delusions lmao. No Chinese men give a fuck about 1 in a million fringe examples while African men literally do interviews and make articles complaining about getting utterly cucked by their own whore women lusting for Chinese cock like they've done to foreign enslavers for all of history. Chinese own your nigger monkey cuck slave subhumanoid kind.

View attachment 2303673
Asian-looking north Vietnamese are basically genetically the same as southern Chinese. The most prolific sperm donor in a majority white country is lierally some Vietnamese manlet lmao. White whores were feening and begging for that superior golden sperm, fucking taking flights for it just to pay thousands of dollars to raise a half Asian baby by themselves. I can cherrypick shit too. Meanwhile, no women in the world wants disgusting ugly nigger children who look nothing like them don't resemble humans. Niggers are globally despised and look down upon.

The fact is that for pretty much all races, Chinese male interracial outnumbers Chinese female interracial globally and it's not even close. South Korean men also have much more foreign wives than South Korean women have foreign husbands.

View attachment 2303681

"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.
East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for 'Russian wives.'
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And all indications are that the trend will only intensify.
Recall that the number of Russian wives living in Turkey in 2016 exceeded 100 thousand. At the same time, the number of children from such mixed marriages was slightly more than 240 thousand.
In East Asia, the number of Russian wives is approaching the 50,000 mark, and there are already more than 110,000 mixed descendants. It is noted at the same time that a large number of Russian women have children from Asian men, not being legally married to the latter.
The main feature of Russian women with an East Asian groom is their young age. The average age of a Russian wife is 22 years, the average age of having a child in a joint marriage is 23.7 years. By comparison, Turkish men are especially popular with women who already have children from previous marriages.
Russian women note that in East Asian men they are attracted to family orientation, reliability and loyalty; at the same time, in Turkish men it repels - a large number of prohibitions for a wife; and in domestic - laziness and a high percentage of divorces. Marriages with East Asian men break up after 3 years only in 17% of cases, while marriages with Russian men break up more than 70%."

Copium, Chinese are gods to be worshipped by African sheboon slaves. Your own ugly whore sheboon women choose Chinese men over your subhuman race. They build entire fucking harems and pump and dump them and leave babies for some nigger cuck to raise, ugly cuck African niggers are even complaining about it and saying it's becoming a major problem. Niggers are utterly disgusting subhumans to every single race of woman. Ugly Negroid slaves do absolute shit in every single dating study for a reason lmao, literally the least attractive to every single race but their own who legit only go for them because they literally can't get any other race of guy lmfao. If other guys even showed an ounce of interest they'd leave their cuck men and hop on interracial cock like they've done for all of history.

Outside of the west which lifts them up hard like they are paraplegic abused disabled dogs, the vast majority of women would rather fuck a dog than a disgusting ugly nigger slave monkey. Your people were raped and slaughtered and subjugated for all of history by superior races, your women were fucked by all races in whichever country you go, with nigger mtDNA contributions to MENA and African Americans being highly significant while their YDNA was cucked and replaced. Throughout all of history, it was all East Asian men replacing YDNA and doing the fucking of other races of women while their mtDNA has remained untainted by other races for all of history. Throughout all of history, nigger sheboon slaves were getting mass fucked by their masters while their cucked submissive slave men worked the fields for them while jerking off and watching.

This 15 year old rice facially mogs the entire purebred Negroid race back to their shit filled mud huts in sub-Saharan Africa.

You read and accepted every single molecule, you just couldn't disprove it because everything I said there is factually based. The life of a disgusting subhuman nigger monkey is truly a sad one and it's only getting worse for them from here on out.

I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless Negroid monkey family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman coalskinned 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your sheboon whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Chinese cock just like your whore sheboon cousins are doing to mine in Africa as we abuse and torture their subhuman nigger monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly shitskin cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Han piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved nigger slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless nigger organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.

Then, I'd make your dirty whore black slave of a mother brutally torture you with extensive Zhongshan-style lingchi, gleefully slicing your worthless subhuman 5'6 nigger runt body slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little submissive twink baby faggot you are. She'd enjoy every single second of it, knowing that her disgusting worthless genetic dead end Vietcuck abomination of a son would be utterly erased from this Earth and she'd get a new Chinese-Vietnamese mixed baby from supreme Han conqueror seed. I'd fill her every inch and crevice of her tiny jungle gook roastie body up with my supreme high T Chinese sperm cells til every single one of her tight little slutty nigger holes are overflowing with my Han sperm and her disgusting nigger blood, and painfully yet pleasurably make every inch of her roastie nigger body convulse in utter ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure. I'd implant my genetically superior seed into her just like my brethren in Africa, the Chinese Ubermensch sperm she relentlessly begs and pleads for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Then I'd toss your worthless used up sheboon whore of a mother away on the streets like worthless discarded waste while she cries and weeps and begs for more of my superior Han sperm, thinking about it every single second of the day for the rest of her short miserable poverty ridden welfare monkey shithole nigger life. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your fucking place under your Chinese masters you disgusting little ugly Negroid monkey subhuman scum.

Your race is literal buck broken rape victim slave cucks of your Chinese masters. The Nafris had their turn, the Arabs had their turn, the Meds had their turn, the Germanics had their turn. Every race when dominant had their turn raping Africa of resources and enslaving their submissive cuck men and mass fucking their sheboon whore women. Chinese own your subhuman race in Africa little dog, and spics will own you when they become dominant in America, and MENA in Europe.
View attachment 2303669

None of your hilariously pathetic nigger cope changes the fact that Chinese male nigger female outnumbers the other way around by tens or hundreds of times. Not to mention, I'm rated HTN+ by everyone I showed pics to here and lost my virginity at 15 and you're a permavirgin KHHV basement rotting Urkel cuck who will never ascend above LTN lmao. Disgusting nigger slave subhuman, you and your minimum wage welfare monkey cuck dad will watch helplessly as Chinese Changs torture and abuse your subhuman kind into complete submission and mass fuck your Chinese cock-starved thirsty sheboon whore women who worship us like supreme deities come to liberate them from disgusting nigger subhumans.

View attachment 2303729

View attachment 2303746

Niggers are utterly disgusting subhumans to every single race of woman. Ugly Negroid slaves do absolute shit in every single dating study for a reason lmao, literally the least attractive to every single race but their own who legit only go for them because they literally can't get any other race of guy lmfao. If other guys even showed an ounce of interest they'd leave their cuck men and hop on interracial cock like they've done for all of history.

Outside of the west which lifts them up hard like they are paraplegic abused disabled dogs, the vast majority of women would rather fuck a dog than a disgusting ugly nigger slave monkey. Your people were raped and slaughtered and subjugated for all of history by superior races Absloutey based comment

I have met so many nonblack dudes that consider black men ugly.

I’ve met very few black incels though, and a lot of women don’t seem to mind black men’s looks.
Blacks have second highest SMV after white anyone who disagrees doesn’t live in a revelant country so there opinion is useless