Men of other Races consider Black Men ugly

I mean they're for the most part pretty damn ugly. Women have always acted in irrational and retarted ways so i'm not surprised to see ugly black men doing well(those NT with swagg). I can recognize good looking black guys though
Gl or not as long as they’re not self-hating and just wanna breed out of their race then they’re cool in my book
Lol , the fact they want offsprings with women of other races speak volumes of their ingrained self hate. So they dislike dark skin , wide nose , nappy hair etc.. then look themselves in the mirror and love what they see? Yeah right ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and rand anon
I have met so many nonblack dudes that consider black men ugly.

I’ve met very few black incels though, and a lot of women don’t seem to mind black men’s looks.
True tbh whenever a black guys gets compliments it’s always on physique never on looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Jamaldickjavontus, AspiringMogger and 2 others
It’s the other way around, men seem to think blacks are gl bc they see bbc, rap, and thug halo. While girls think they are subhuman.
Definitely not true even in shows like love island the white guys neever see the black guys as competition or on any major dating show

Definitely not true even in shows like love island the white guys neever see the black guys as competition or on any major dating show
maybe the first part isnt true, but idk i just dont think girls like black guys. do you, have you seen them actively show interest in black guys?

Blacks have had years of thugmax bbc halo in media.
media halo doesnt mean shit, attraction is determined by genetics not environment, its why rice smv is still shit despite every young person being obssesed with anime, kpop and east asian culture in general

Last edited:
media halo doesnt mean shit, attraction is determined by genetics not environment, its why rice smv is still shit despite young person being obssesed with anime, kpop and east asian culture in general
cope, many young women are into gook penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 29155
Yea media halo is real but it can’t make girls thirst over dravidians like users here think
Gl indians aren't even considered Indian
I posted one handsome Indian and some foids thought he was hispanic
he was dark af and not latino passing at all btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, AspiringMogger, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, latincell95, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
maybe the first part isnt true, but idk i just dont think girls like black guys. do you, have you seen them actively show interest in black guys?
yes dude
They don't go for nerdy ass niggas like @GilfHunter
But most blacks rarely struggle, I swear these days every other JB says shes into "dreadheads"
I used to cope saying "oh its only american girls"
But nah
I know turkish girls who immigrated to west and didn't date anyone in turkey because there were no blacks
I've seen a lot of east asian girls simping for black guys and saying they want to fuck them
latinx women are also whores for bbc
only ones I've seen not simp for bbc are curries but @PrinceLuenLeoncur says he easily gets curryfoids as a bbc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Canwefixit and latincell95
yes Im a nigger what are you going to do about it?

a study of over 17,000 college age men and women(so prime women), done on dozens of different campuses. the result asian men are second most likely to be virgins out of all races and have the lowest median partner counts with even indians mogging you.

Prime age women legit prefer indians over gooks
thats cuz asian men are fucking pussies that dont talk to foids. if they did they would find their looksmatch noodle. ik this bc i have many gook friends.
yes dude
But most blacks rarely struggle, I swear these days every other JB says shes into "dreadheads"
But nah
I know turkish girls who immigrated to west and didn't date anyone in turkey because there were no blacks
I've seen a lot of east asian girls simping for black guys and saying they want to fuck them
only ones I've seen not simp for bbc are curries but @PrinceLuenLeoncur says he easily gets curryfoids as a bbc
yes attractive black men, the rest date ugly women of other races. usually i see black guys date fat white landwhales.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Geneticist
yes attractive black men, the rest date ugly women of other races. usually i see black guys date fat white landwhales.
nobody dates black men
they fuck black guys and date some high inhib oofy doofy cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
nobody dates black men
they fuck black guys and date some high inhib oofy doofy cuck
yes, they hook up with attractive black men, either with good face or good height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
yes, attractive black men, either with good face or good height
No they fuck guys like this while we rot

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 29155
thats cuz asian men are fucking pussies that dont talk to foids. if they did they would find their looksmatch noodle. ik this bc i have many gook friends.
"Just be confident bro" jesus stop coping you sound like a redpiller, being a "pussy" doesnt matter. If your attractive foids will fuck you. And even when women are asked to rate facial attractiveness of men asian men still come in last place. And your confidence with women is determined by your succcess with them so asian men being unconfident is due to there lack of success not the other way around

Last edited:
he rest date ugly women of other races. usually i see black guys date fat white landwhales.
there was a study done on this actually in the uk

Who fucking cares, you wanna suck cock or something?

20230605 132417

• JFL
yes dude
But nah
Yeah ethnic hoes love me, I appeal to them a lot cos of beard. White and gooks hate facial hair, sea gooks like facial hair though hence why they cold appr when in clubs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 29155
"Just be confident bro" jesus stop coping you sound like a redpiller, being a "pussy" doesnt matter. If your attractive foids will fuck you. And even when women are asked to rate facial attractiveness of men asian men still come in last place. And your confidence with women is determined by your succcess with them so asian men being unconfident is due to there lack of success not the other way around
I didn’t say confident, I said hit on girls. Believe it or not most guys get girls once in a while.
there was a study done on this actually in the uk
That black men that aren’t Chad date unattractive women of other race? What did the findings of the study say.
are you curry ?
Jfl what made you think that I’m a curry

• JFL
I said hit on girls
having the gaul to hit on girls is called confidence.
Believe it or not most guys get girls once in a while.
Yes and the quantity of women you attract is determined by your attractivenes(duh). Confidence is the result of positive reinforcement, asian men lacking confidence is caused by foids not liking them. Not the other way around. Even ignoring you cant explain why women rate asian male faces as unattractive.

why do you think men who look like this

are usually more confident than men who look like this

That black men that aren’t Chad date unattractive women of other race?
It was only touched on briefly as the study wasnt about that and it was about the attractiveness of people in certain racial pairings

Here were the result

Last edited:
vibes
ur honorary curry now at least
shouldnt it be clear hes a gook by how desperately hes trying to convince himself women are attracted to non chad asian men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I have met so many nonblack dudes that consider black men ugly.

I’ve met very few black incels though, and a lot of women don’t seem to mind black men’s looks.
Black is still a niche at the end of the day but its a lot bigger now days, so either a women likes the black look or doesn't.

shouldnt it be clear hes a gook by how desperately hes trying to convince himself women are attracted to non chad asian men
Every curry does that too
half the kpop posters I see are indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 27511
vibes
ur honorary curry now at least
Brutal

What about my vibes makes you think I’m curry? I didn’t even know currys had a vibe tbh.
having the gaul to hit on girls is called confidence.

Yes and the quantity of women you attract is determined by your attractivenes(duh). Confidence is the result of positive reinforcement, asian men lacking confidence is caused by foids not liking them. Not the other way around. Even ignoring you cant explain why women rate asian male faces as unattractive.

why do you think men who look like this
View attachment 2279168

are usually more confident than men who look like this
View attachment 2279171

It was only touched on briefly as the study wasnt about that and it was about the attractiveness of people in certain racial pairings

Here were the result
View attachment 2279163
Most guys hit on girls once in a while, usually they’ll use the easiest way to hit on them. But they do get girls every now and then.

I agree but as I said most guys hit on girls every now and or else they won’t get laid bc they aren’t Chad or htn. Also, bad example bc Gandy is an abused dog due to growing up fat. He isn’t very confident with models saying they laid themselves out bare for him but he didn’t make a move.

I honestly don’t believe it. The most attractive Asian women date black guys first and white guys second? Seems like a stretch. And the most attractive white women date blacks? That’s definitely cap, they are mayo cock only. The most attractive Stacy’s are usually with white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 21661
Most guys hit on girls once in a while, usually they’ll use the easiest way to hit on them. But they do get girls every now and then.
this has nothing to do with anything I said, the point is confidence/wanting to hit on girls more is determined by your genes(looks).
Also, bad example bc Gandy is an abused dog due to growing up fat. He isn’t very confident with models saying they laid themselves out bare for him but he didn’t make a move.
You understand what I mean chads are usually more confident with women than subhumans because they are treated better by women.
I honestly don’t believe it.
doesnt matter if you dont believe it, its what the study says. P values were significant, the study is peer reviewed in one of the best scientific journals, and the model was based on a data set of 10000(high sample size)
Seems like a stretch. And the most attractive white women date blacks? That’s definitely cap, they are mayo cock only. The most attractive Stacy’s are usually with white guys.
it was done on marriages not dating, and blacks are usually poor so women of other races usually dont LTR blacks. But the study was done on pairings in LTRs(marriage).

so we can assume that the black men who are married to other races are wealthier than the typical black man. So all the study says is when black men are able to attain a social and monetary status to attract women of other races they usually get good looking ones, atleast in the uk.

The most attractive Stacy’s are usually with white guys.
this doesnt contradict the study at all, only 3% of the uk is black meaning only 1.5% of the uk is comprised of black men. So even if we were to equalize every single stat between whites and blacks by sheer numbers most white stacys will be with white men.

The most attractive Asian women date black guys first and white guys second?
Youre not thinking about the study methodoloy. Remember its done on LTRs, so that filters low status and low monetary black men from the sample. So the study essentially controls for status and wealth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal

What about my vibes makes you think I’m curry? I didn’t even know currys had a vibe tbh.

I agree but as I said most guys hit on girls every now and or else they won’t get laid bc they aren’t Chad or htn. Also, bad example bc Gandy is an abused dog due to growing up fat. He isn’t very confident with models saying they laid themselves out bare for him but he didn’t make a move.

I honestly don’t believe it. The most attractive Asian women date black guys first and white guys second? Seems like a stretch. And the most attractive white women date blacks? That’s definitely cap, they are mayo cock only. The most attractive Stacy’s are usually with white guys.
Idk tbh
Just assumed you were for some reason
Maybe you typed similar to curry users?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
this has nothing to do with anything I said, the point is confidence/wanting to hit on girls more is determined by your genes(looks).

You understand what I mean chads are usually more confident with women than subhumans because they are treated better by women.

doesnt matter if you dont believe it, its what the study says. P values were significant, the study is peer reviewed in one of the best scientific journals, and the model was based on a data set of 10000(high sample size)

it was done on marriages not dating, and blacks are usually poor so women of other races usually dont LTR blacks. But the study was done on pairings in LTRs(marriage).

so we can assume that the black men who are married to other races are wealthier than the typical black man. So all the study says is when black men are able to attain a social and monetary status to attract women of other races they usually get good looking ones, atleast in the uk.

this doesnt contradict the study at all, only 3% of the uk is black meaning only 1.5% of the uk is comprised of black men. So even if we were to equalize every single stat between whites and blacks by sheer numbers most white stacys will be with white men.

Youre not thinking about the study methodoloy. Remember it’s done on LTRs, so that filters low status and low monetary black men from the sample. So the study essentially controls for status and wealth.
Guys here are retarded they don’t get the fact that LTR and slaying potential are not the same thing. Blacks are a slayer STR race cos they have 0 provisions to provide for women, gooks are the ultimate LTR race as they have provisions to provide and low sexual appeal so they won’t cheat and women feel safe.

• +1

Youre not thinking about the study methodoloy. Remember its done on LTRs, so that filters low status and low monetary black men from the sample. So the study essentially controls for status and wealth.
It’s also determined by culture. Currys who grew up in countries like Guyana don’t have the same issues as curries from South-Asia. Usually the first curries won’t have much issue dating bc it’s built into the culture and they know what to do bc their parents had to court the opposite sex. However, South-Asian curries don’t, their parents usually have gotten an arranged marriage and dating is a taboo topic in the culture.

Sure nice study, if it’s selecting for uber-rich high status blacks it seems legit. But I honestly don’t really see blacks slaying. I have seen one good looking bbc with a good looking Asian but I don’t really see that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Geneticist
blacks unironically have their best chance in the west. in asia or MENA blacks are seen as ugly and have lower smv than their local men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and latincell95
True tbh whenever a black guys gets compliments it’s always on physique never on looks.
I just saw the commercial for the bachelorette and the black guy was flexing his abs

• +1
It’s also determined by culture.
genes are everything, how much "Culture" does this guy need to be a slayer?

But I honestly don’t really see blacks slaying. I have seen one good looking bbc with a good looking Asian but I don’t really see that.
LTRs arent slaying, even subhumans will eventually be able to get into an LTR. Slaying is just the amount of women you can fuck.
uber-rich high status blacks
not exactly it just selects for the blacks who are suitable for an LTR

Last edited:
blacks unironically have their best chance in the west. in asia or MENA blacks are seen as ugly and have lower smv than their local men
what the fuck is your avi it looks incredibly disturbing

genes are everything, how much "Culture" does this guy need to be a slayer?
View attachment 2279350

LTRs arent slaying, even subhumans will eventually be able to get into an LTR. Slaying is just the amount of women you can fuck.

rich relative to the average black guy
He looksmaxxed and got a gf jfl. And culture does matter, it’ll make you more low inhib and more likely to engage in hook-ups in the first place.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
He looksmaxxed and got a gf jfl. And culture does matter, it’ll make you more low inhib and more likely to engage in hook-ups in the first place.
inhibition is determined by your genes not your culture, men who are successful with women are low inhib due to there success. High inhibition is caused by being treated badly due to your shit genes.

genes are everything.

what the fuck is your avi it looks incredibly disturbing

avg face of gook females by combining thousands of pictures of ordinary gook women's faces. it was featured on national korean tv and the gooks hated it

• JFL
inhibition is determined by your genes not your culture, men who are successful with women are low inhib due to there success. High inhibition is caused by being treated badly due to your shit genes.

genes are everything.
It’s a combination of genes and environment(culture plays into environment). Positive reinforcement combined with a genetic propensity towards low inhib will affect inhibition levels. If you have shit genes but good environment you most likely aren’t gonna find this forum, and even if you do you aren’t gonna stay.

avg face of gook females by combining thousands of pictures of ordinary gook women's faces. it was featured on national korean tv and the gooks hated it
is there an article link or a video or something? I gotta see this shit.

Black incels make the second highest group on incels.is. I was just as suprised as you when I saw the polls tbh.
Most of them are probably urkels

One thing that i noticed is that the black men that are considered attractive by women are always the overly masculine black americans, its very hard to see women (especially black women) thirst after those high PSL models, who 9 times out of 10 are full african or first generation european migrants

Black women also vastly prefer darkskin guys, meanwhile here darkskin guys would always be rated lower than their light skin equivalent
Black women if given the opportunity would have sex with a feminine prettyboy white justin beiber looking dude . I know plenty of black girls who were all over me when I shown interest in past but no longer like black girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Deleted member 27511
That's a fake profile of some faggot with a cuck fetish it's so satanically disgusting.
the part where they say they are scared of blacks is true. Blacks dont have a media halo blacks have a media failo