”Men should not care about external validation” is a redpill cope

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
”Self-worth comes from doing hard work bro”. Yeah but you’re only painting half picture. It comes from recognition of hard work. Some internal but mostly external recognition aka external validation. Sex? Validation of your genes. Muh I’m so maskuline I don’t care about what others think of me is such a cope. What others think of you determines the opprtunities and trajectory of your life.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lonenely sigma, Clown Show and 4 others
inb4 water

You HAVE to care what other people think of you.

If you don't you will start shitting on the streets, you will start to jerk off in public.
I cringe a lot at the whole "muh you have to love yourself" when your self esteem depends A LOT on the way you are perceived.
Ofc you shouldn't depend 100% of external validation to feel good about yourself but these people act like you can just get good self esteem out of a void. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lonenely sigma, uglysub8male and 2 others
You HAVE to care what other people think of you.

If you don't you will start shitting on the streets, you will start to jerk off in public.
I cringe a lot at the whole "muh you have to love yourself" when your self esteem depends A LOT on the way you are perceived.
Ofc you shouldn't depend 100% of external validation to feel good about yourself but these people act like you can just get good self esteem out of a void. :feelsuhh:
True. Going on a tangent, you can somewhat ignore what complete strangers on street think of you. But there are people such as your boss whose opinion of you matters in a way that you should read your boss and larp as much accordingly without losing yourself. Manage your boss before he manages you.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and theonewhocantascend