Men still dancing around the fact they're incel

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master

I love comments sections on videos like these. A bunch of minimum wage dorks and NEETs pretending that they are choosing not to get married instead of the reality: they cant even entertain the idea of being married, because they cant get girlfriends in the first place. Men want to talk about inceldom in a very coded manner, and the coded language is all just about avoiding admitting to themselves that they are incels because women dont want anything to do with them. Does some dork stocking shelves really think college educated women are feeling the burn when he proudly proclaims to live a bachelor's life and that they're not going to get any of his "money" that barely covers the rent for his shitty studio apartment ? Get fucking real.

I'm not at all suggesting that anyone SHOULD want to marry a used up college roastie, but fucking hell, its time for these dorks to stop pretending they arent incels. You see this everywhere. Guys whove never had so much as a handjob but think they're not "incel" because they have polite conversations with women on a semi regular basis or some other retarded rationalization. Almost everyone wants to reproduce, because thats hardcoded in your dumb monkey DNA. So when you see large amounts of dorks pretending theyve done some strictly rational BEEP BOOP cost-benefit analysis and decided against having kids, you can figure that actually for most of them it is in fact a sour-grapes rationalization that comes after not being able to get laid. After all, even just conceptually, its hard to imagine kids when you cant even get your dick inside of a cunt.

Same goes for all the other dumb shit you will read on the internet about why someone isnt having kids: climate change, donald trump and the fourth reich, muh overpopulation, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewcel, Time Travel, Deleted member 176 and 8 others
jfl at his ear rape high e low t voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
5 seconds in and I want to punch him in the throat

"I'm virgin, but not inkle :soy:"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, The Dude Abides, rockndogs and 9 others
As a non virgin I already identified myself with inceldom during my last 1 year long dryspell :feelskek: but only anonymously. It's really hard to admit suffering from inceldom irl or on "mainstream" platforms like YouTube. It's admitting the failure of being a man and having no solution against this gynocentric society.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
As a non virgin I already identified myself with inceldom during my last 1 year long dryspell :feelskek: but only anonymously. It's really hard to admit suffering from inceldom irl or on "mainstream" platforms like YouTube. It's admitting the failure of being a man and having no solution against this gynocentric society.

Legit, normies cannot ever admit women are privileged, just the fact that there are infinite soyboys who will pretend femoids are disadvantaged when it couldn't be more further from the truth is a BIG sign society is gynocentric.

pretend femoids are disadvantaged when it couldn't be more further from the truth is a BIG sign society is gynocentric.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Chuck14, Deleted member 176 and 5 others
  1. Launch a youtube channel sharing your Incel experiences
  2. channel gains popularity
  3. Girls write you how they wanna help you lose your virginity
  4. Profit

4. Profit

Or you'll just be seen as a non-NT loser.

4. Profit

while some curious cases have indeed been able to pivot their loserdom and weirdness into celebrity, chances are you just become a total laughing stock like so many forgotten internet characters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i don't want to reproduce

I love comments sections on videos like these. A bunch of minimum wage dorks and NEETs pretending that they are choosing not to get married instead of the reality: they cant even entertain the idea of being married, because they cant get girlfriends in the first place.

So basically MGTOW and red pill.

while some curious cases have indeed been able to pivot their loserdom and weirdness into celebrity, chances are you just become a total laughing stock like so many forgotten internet characters.
This. Its more likely you'll be lumped in with the likes of Kent, Oreo Man, and HeedAndSucceed.

Cba to keep watching but wonder if he is lying about the ‘special someone’ as he said in his words,

Good morning i hate

Women
Cucks
Simps
Leftists
Chads

Holy fuck the delusion is real.
"dad had kids by 28"
"mom had a couple more kids"
"I- I have a half brother."
I bet mommy was in her 30s. JFL this cuck shit is the fault of older generations tbh tbh

Good post,I used to be like that.

i cant imagine being around someone all the time i cant stand not being alone sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Demir