Men Under 6ft Look Weird

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
baby daddy GIF by Tall Guys Free

>Title

Men under 6’0” literally look like something is wrong them proportionally. They do not look like healthy men who grew normally. I say this as a man below average height. My proportions are completely fucked and look super weird.

Yes, super tall lanklets can look weird too, but it’s dimorphic. Manlets either have weird, stubby limbs or oddly-shaped torsos and short necks.

90 Day Fiance What GIF by TLC Europe

Dance Party Dancing GIF by Cameo

If your a man with normal-sized legs (at least 30in inseam) and a normal sized torso (around 20in) and a normal length neck and a normal sized head, you should be at least 6’0”. If you’re not, you’re failing in one (or all) of these areas, and it shows even beyond your actual height.

zac efron bbq GIF by NEIGHBORS

Look at Zac Efron. He’s not that short (5’8”), but look at his arms relative to his torso. He looks like he could scratch his knees standing up straight (I can also do this). Look at the length of his humerous compared to his radius bone. Look at the length of his stomach compared to Dave Franco (also manlet) in the back. Zack has the frame of a cereal box. Look at the length and proportions of his limbs compared to the tallish looking women in the back.

Zac Efron looks wrong. This is true for all manlets. You look sickly. 6’0”-6’4” is the normal range for men. Anything outside of this looks uncanny.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, GabachoCopium, WatermelonLover and 14 others
6’0”-6’4” is the normal range for men. Anything outside of this looks uncanny.

Gigacope

6'0 - 6'2 looks barely human

6'2 - 6'4 looks okay

6'4 - 6'8 looks like a MAN

6'8+ if not lanky looks like a superhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, BeanletMogger, Korea and 14 others
Is 6ft such a magical number cause it looks different to the number before in a man made measuring system?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, dna_cel, sayi and 8 others

>Title

Men under 6’0” literally look like something is wrong them proportionally. They do not look like healthy men who grew normally. I say this as a man below average height. My proportions are completely fucked and look super weird.

Yes, super tall lanklets can look weird too, but it’s dimorphic. Manlets either have weird, stubby limbs or oddly-shaped torsos and short necks.

If your a man with normal-sized legs (at least 30in inseam) and a normal sized torso (around 20in) and a normal length neck and a normal sized head, you should be at least 6’0”. If you’re not, you’re failing in one (or all) of these areas, and it shows even beyond your actual height.

Look at Zac Efron. He’s not that short (5’8”), but look at his arms relative to his torso. He looks like he could scratch his knees standing up straight (I can also do this). Look at the length of his humerous compared to his radius bone. Look at the length of his stomach compared to Dave Franco (also manlet) in the back. Zack has the frame of a cereal box. Look at the length and proportions of his limbs compared to the tallish looking women in the back.

Zac Efron looks wrong. This is true for all manlets. You look sickly. 6’0”-6’4” is the normal range for men. Anything outside of this looks uncanny.

Under 6'2*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, mehman, Deleted member 27932 and 1 other person
It's all about proportions. Robert De Niro looks fine to me and he's like 5'9 at best when he was young.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, bloomercel, risque_dew and 2 others
Is 6ft such a magical number cause it looks different to the number before in a man made measuring system?
Yes, in Europe the magic number is 180cm for the same reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, bloomercel, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
same for women below 5'8 🥰

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
It's all about proportions. Robert De Niro looks fine to me and he's like 5'9 at best when he was young.
Yup, longer legs, proportional head, framecel, and long arms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Robert de niro 🤢🤮

GettyImages-607380322.jpg

Tallchad from euphoria :love:

SoFpGGCqbk6vb1Z6Nk1vZA.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Economical
you mean under 6'3

• +1
Reactions: mehman

>Title

I’m 5’10”

Attachments

• C1ADEC6F-3672-42B0-9F63-4194BD4FDACA.png
    C1ADEC6F-3672-42B0-9F63-4194BD4FDACA.png
    450 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and Lucid
17256.jpg

Are you talking 6 ft vertically or horizontally?

Cause you only need a few more happy meals to surpass the latter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Aero, risque_dew and 3 others
men under 5’10* i would say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, bloomercel, risque_dew and 3 others
lol at "lanklets" manlets coping calling tall guys names. i am a manlet and i dont think that the term lanlet even exist. its actually the opposite. tall skinny guys are insanly attractive in the eyes of woman. tall pretty boys are gigachads

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Fundz, bloomercel and 2 others
Your face loses proportion if too tall, best height is like 5’10

• +1
no such thing "too tall". height is dominance. the taller the better
Klinefelters niggers don't look dominant you grey retard. One rugby tackle and I'm putting them in the ER.

• +1
Robert de niro 🤢🤮

GettyImages-607380322.jpg

Tallchad from euphoria :love:

SoFpGGCqbk6vb1Z6Nk1vZA.jpg

Euphoria guy has negative canthal tilt, ogre for him.

Memes aside pheno can carry hard. If your a white 5'7 manlet you may not get attractive white girls but you can slay Asians, blacks, and latina HTBs.

SMV is more of a holistic thing and lookism fails to consider factors other than face and height. Income is another massive factor in attractiveness, where being rich and dressing old money has been shown to make the same guy more physically attractive to women.

Euphoria guy has negative canthal tilt, ogre for him.

Memes aside pheno can carry hard. If your a white 5'7 manlet you may not get attractive white girls but you can slay Asians, blacks, and latinas.
de niro was good looking back in the day. and FACE = EVERYTHING

noticed how none of the holywood actors are bald? because they know they cant sell a good protaganist who is bald to the audience. thats why bald guys are always vilians. even in the dune movie. all the evil ones are bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Thx for the looksmaxxing advice

I'd say under 5 ft 11 looks weird.

5 ft 11 is the bare minimum.

I will actually agree with you here and I'm one of those "height is cope" kind of guys too (because it is for the most part). Shorter men do look proportionally off though, whether it be stubby limbs or a weird/short torso.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Americans knew what they were doing with the imperial system. 6’0 is the ubermensch height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back