MENACE 2 SOCIETY IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
IT IS EASILY THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME. SO DARK TRIAD, SO BAD ASS. LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY SHOOTING UP GOOKS FOR TALKING WRONG
1:30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and KlutchPurpp
Imo Asians are actually more racist than whites and majority of whites are just cucks not racist just say shit cause its funny and edgy Asians with there adverts 🤨

Imo Asians are actually more racist than whites and majority of whites are just cucks not racist just say shit cause its funny and edgy Asians with there adverts 🤨
indeed bro

those racists got what they deserved

indeed bro

those racists got what they deserved
And black people are also in the wrong since black people actually owned black people and they sold them of to Europeans but that was life back then

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
there is nothing cool or edgy about glorifying this type of deplorable behavior. i hope you are joking

And black people are also in the wrong since black people actually owned black people and they sold them of to Europeans but that was life back then
I did not know that brother

maybe I should go to school more

there is nothing cool or edgy about glorifying this type of deplorable behavior. i hope you are joking
are you mirin? yeah u mirin

I did not know that brother

maybe I should go to school more
You don't go school learn that considering all the pedo in pollicts all have to follow the kalergi plan which is to take out the white that's why there is increase amount in blacked black people in adverts more exposure to rap trust me mate you don't know the half of It
Plenty of gang bangers that have zygos how unfortunate for you g
Its about femnsising white men and turning them into sissies girls never cared about dick size and they didn't all suddenly care because of bbc its cause through the years more things would get pushed on you without naturalness to love of it it's all been very forced and people need to look out for it I ain't jealous I really couldn't give a shit its just about brainwashing with people to much talk of drag queen this tranny that constant TV Having black people say that this pollicton is bad and white people going with it cause they don't want to be in wrong and feel bad for there people and all that sad world we live in cucks weren't made through big dicks it was made through TV key word TV programming program you to think how they want you to enough said I'm watch some 3vs3 b ball

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299