The Top 5 Org Moggers, According To My Subjective Opinion.

What a shitty list bro, is it active users only? Kinda hard to rank em but I got these 5 ppl:
Salludon Amnesia Arvid Pneumo Ehren (hm: Zeta)

And somehow you only got Amnesia in ur top 5 :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, scrunchables, truthhurts and 2 others
how is he not better looking? he has barely any falios comapred to manlet mogger who has bad undereye and big nose
Like playergetsplayed said it’s close, but manlet just more striking. PSL wise manlet, real life appeal they are both the same just ok. Other guy just looks a little above average. If he was getting a ton of female attention I’d be surprised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, counterintuitive and PlayersGetPlayed
Let’s use real pics mate.

IMG 1169
IMG 1171

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and wsada
Like playergetsplayed said it’s close, but manlet just more striking. PSL wise manlet, real life appeal they are both the same just ok. Other guy just looks a little above average. If he was getting a ton of female attention I’d be surprised.
how is he more striking? guy i posted has an elite eye area LOL

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and PlayersGetPlayed
@averagejoe > @Lebgfinal > @LiterallyNightwing > these 5.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
how is he more striking? guy i posted has an elite eye area LOL
Better jaw and clearer skin. The other guy just looks like an above average guy. You think it’s an easy mogging or only like 1% better?

• +1
bottom 3 aren’t even close to deserved

should be replaced my pnuemo/crisck, arvid, and sallu

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, counterintuitive, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
Better jaw and clearer skin. The other guy just looks like an above average guy. You think it’s an easy mogging or only like 1% better?
clearer skin is irelevent, his skin isn't normal. compare it to the others on the list

• +1
lol you missed the best one.

2703413 2701876 IMG 20220119 165214

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, vernier and PlayersGetPlayed
Noone mentioning @lebronjames23 he literally mogs the bottom three of this list quite easily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, N1666, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
Shit list

@Orc mogs everyone here anyways

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, DarkAscender, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
have u seen his eye? Not to glaze but that shit was unreal
yea it sounds mad homo to say but it was incredible. Im actually jealous of him. Fucking mogger. He ascended hard too he used to be balding so fucking hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, boss8055, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
yea it sounds mad homo to say but it was incredible. Im actually jealous of him. Fucking mogger. He ascended hard too he used to be balding so fucking hard
Crazy how he probably has the highest SMV here but nobody talks about him in that regard ever because hes too busy posting about reptiles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon, noonespecial and 4 others
clearer skin is irelevent, his skin isn't normal. compare it to the others on the list
Sure, but his skin isn’t a negative like the guy you linked. They’re both just above average in more or less the same tier so us trying to decide who’s better is retarded

• +1
Crazy how he probably has the highest SMV here but nobody talks about him in that regard ever because hes too busy posting about reptiles.
Do you have pic? I don't think I've seen before.

I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649
Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666
I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675
Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677
Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

Might consider making this list for my favorite users all-together, as well.
Manlet mogger morph by me, if only he had better chin and eyes Retouch 2024092023054407

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noonespecial, skkrrrtcantdo and manletmogger
Sure, but his skin isn’t a negative like the guy you linked. They’re both just above average in more or less the same tier so us trying to decide who’s better is retarded
I disagree. There's a reason I put mogger in this list.

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
@Salludon @rocoveron007 @Mog3D @Amnesia @colton myers

forum is ruled by curries lmao shit list holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and truthhurts
@Salludon @rocoveron007 @Mog3D @Amnesia @colton myers

forum is ruled by curries lmao shit list holy shit
1] salludon

2]
rocoveron

3]amnesia

4] cant really find his pic but he really high psl mog3d

5]
'

colton myers

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, NorwoodAscender and mayo mogger
nigga do u guys have the memory of a goldfish? Colton Myers has been exposed so many times for larping already. I forget u nigers are too new to the site
i didnt post his morphed ones

but my top 3 are correct

salludon and rocoveron mog the fuck out of these narcy htns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, PlayersGetPlayed and tombradylover
nigga do u guys have the memory of a goldfish? Colton Myers has been exposed so many times for larping already. I forget u nigers are too new to the site
damn fr, i actually rated him in original thread how did i miss this happening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and mayo mogger
i didnt post his morphed ones

but my top 3 are correct

salludon and rocoveron mog the fuck out of these narcy htns
Nigga all of coltons photos were fake and morphed jfl he got exposed so many times already search it up if u don't believe me. I agree the other guys mog hard tho

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and mayo mogger
Nigga all of coltons photos were fake and morphed jfl he got exposed so many times already search it up if u don't believe me. I agree the other guys mog hard tho
leave out colton , still a curry should take him place
@uleker

[ the white one is indian}

jfl clavicular is no where top 5 imo

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, PlayersGetPlayed and mayo mogger
Where's that faggot, yoo Jordan Barrett? I've heard he browses here on org.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
leave out colton , still a curry should take him place
@uleker

View attachment 3197857 [ the white one is indian}

jfl clavicular is no where top 5 imo
100%. Clavicular is a tall fit htn who looks like a friendly guy when he’s not aspie staring. People overrate him cause of his slay stories.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and mayo mogger
Some Greycel who posted once and vanished after mogs them to suicide tbh

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, scrunchables, Schizotypalcel and 3 others
Some Greycel who posted once and vanished after mogs them to suicide tbh
I just thought about this before posting the list lol. But I obv can't include those.

• +1
Reactions: baerr and truthhurts
Brutal no Crisick and no salludon.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and truthhurts