The Top 5 Org Moggers, According To My Subjective Opinion.

Salludon is always number 1

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and PlayersGetPlayed
I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649
Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666
I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675
Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677
Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

Might consider making this list for my favorite users all-together, as well.
Ramezu mogs all

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
IMG 7266
IMG 7267

1 ramezu
2 salludon
3 arvid
4 amnesia

These are the most aesthetic userz who are NOT normies like ur list

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger, DarkAscender and PlayersGetPlayed
I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649
Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666
I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675
Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677
Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

amnesia mogs zeta and clav is mtn

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677

nga really forgot @grungymallard97 that guys a pentamogger

• +1
1] salludon

2]View attachment 3197819 rocoveron

3]amnesia

4] cant really find his pic but he really high psl mog3d

5]View attachment 3197825'

colton myers
Bro the pic and video u posted is 5 year old pics of mine

Picsart 23 12 05 12 53 45 609 01
2023 12 07 22 53 030950530 01
Picsart 24 02 04 22 50 37 347
2024 05 13 00 38 233650530

THESE ARE MY 1 YEAR OLD PICS AND VIDEOS PLS REFER THIS
IDK WHY MY 5 YEAR OLD VIDEOS AND PICS ARE MORE FAMOUS THAN NEW ONES

• +1

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677

salludon crisick arvid?

thats like his best most frauded pic oat
he never looks like that any other pic
tbf the indian with the long hair is the best fruaded pic i've seen even though it's photoshoped and shit

damn fr, i actually rated him in original thread how did i miss this happening
Bro the pics and video Mayo mogger posted of me were like 5 year old I posted my latest pics tho

• +1
Bro the pics and video Mayo mogger posted of me were like 5 year old I posted my latest pics tho
um i was talking about the other indian, what does that have to do with you tho