The Top 5 Org Moggers, According To My Subjective Opinion.

IMG 7090
IMG 9574

U forgot Salludon bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and PlayersGetPlayed
Arvid mogs

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
  • +1
Arvid? Blud looks different here. Is that a new pic of him?
Ya that’s not the arvid I’m thinking of. Isn’t arvid that guy thats in the one or two pics with pneumo?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649
Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666
I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675
Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677
Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

Might consider making this list for my favorite users all-together, as well.
amnesia, salludon, arvid, john baza and gengar

• +1
What a shitty list bro, is it active users only? Kinda hard to rank em but I got these 5 ppl:
Salludon Amnesia Arvid Pneumo Ehren (hm: Zeta)

And somehow you only got Amnesia in ur top 5 :feelswhat:
how tf do you got that huge ass forehead ehren and the prettyboy pneumo in there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, PlayersGetPlayed and DarkAscender
1. Amnesia
2. Pneumu
3. Zeta
4. Manletmogger
5. Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I'd like to start off this list, by stating that I'm not gay, nor am I sexually attracted to any of these individuals. Just putting that out there.

I also think that people should understand, that this is a fully subjective list. So don't cry when you people don't agree with me.

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

I'm not trying to glaze anyone here. But over-all Zeta's face is probably the closest to what a typical runway model would look like, even before all his surgeries (if he had any) and lenses. This is why I specifically showed this frauded picture, I think that he mogged most of Org even before his prime.

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649
Pretty sure I heard some frauding allegations about this dude, but even if true he at the very least mogs the majority of Org. I wanted to put him at number initially, but I think Zeta has a slight edge due to better coloring.

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666
I don't think a lot of people will agree with my pick on this, but I personally think Vampyerre mogs hard. His lowerthird is perhaps the best from any of the Org gooks I've seen so far, and I doubt he's actually frauding. His hair genetics completely the image, growing it out like that might've actually saved him hard.

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675
Not much to say. I think he's amongst the best, his side profile is outstanding, too. I do think that he might actually grow to overtake some of these guys, since he's relatively young but I'm not sure. Overall good-looking user, I get why he mogged Clavicular in that one poll.

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677
Yes, I know that this is by far the worst photo I could've taken of him. All together however, I still think he mogs most users. Clavicular has a face that I don't personally see any special features or whatsoever, but the countless Reddit chadfishes in his name (classics such as "Clav feels vampire, but does he look vampire") and the way those stinky Redditors responded to them clearly show that he's at least an outstanding user, facewise.

dnbr after seeing zeta put in number one :lul:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, scrunchables and PlayersGetPlayed
how tf do you got that huge ass forehead ehren and the prettyboy pneumo in there
Which 5 users would u name? Dunno many old users since I joined this year.

• +1
Which 5 users would u name? Dunno many old users since I joined this year.
There are some guys in rates who post barely but mog all people here except for amnesia maybe. There is the guy who posted last week or 2 weeks ago laughing in the mirror with black hair. Idk if you know who I mean

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, truthhurts, scrunchables and 1 other person
There are some guys in rates who post barely but mog all people here except for amnesia maybe. There is the guy who posted last week or 2 weeks ago laughing in the mirror with black hair. Idk if you know who I mean
Send pic :ogre:

• +1

Number 1 - Zeta
View attachment 3197647

Number 2 - Amnesia
View attachment 3197649

Number 3 - Vampyerre
View attachment 3197666

Number 4 - Manletmogger
View attachment 3197675

Number 5 - Clavicular
View attachment 3197677

@tombradylover
cousin of st hamudi but 6'5 mogs anyone here back to the slums of bangalore

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, tombradylover and PlayersGetPlayed
@tombradylover
cousin of st hamudi but 6'5 mogs anyone here back to the slums of bangalore
Oh yes, forgot about him. Honestly think I should've included him in hindsight.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, tombradylover and PlayersGetPlayed
Number 1: @the BULL

IMG 9645

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and PlayersGetPlayed
the thread when @st.hamudi but 6‘5 posteed his cousin was in april or may and you joined aug 28
Oh, I thought you meant tom brady lover because you tagged him lol.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Oh, I thought you meant tom brady lover because you tagged him lol.
oh no that dalit doesnt even belong in top 50
@tombradylover I am joking bhai love you :p

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and PlayersGetPlayed
I remember him and the guy who made the Latino superiority thread

• +1
Fuck Bro why are you like this. What have i done tò you?
If it helps it's just a bad photo. I thought you looked pretty good in the other photo's I remember from u.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
shit list but damn this vampyre guy is sexy (not gay dont ban me pls)

• +1
If it helps it's just a bad photo. I thought you looked pretty good in the other photo's I remember from u.
I mean everyone looks different while smiling or talking compared to their poker face

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PlayersGetPlayed
Amnesia, Salludon, Arvid

• +1
DNR NO FUNKY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elcrusader, 0proteindiet and PlayersGetPlayed
I mean everyone looks different while smiling or talking compared to their poker face
You’re a 6’4 chad fratello, don’t let anyone gaslight you.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and moreroidsmoredates
I never said that but i don't think i'm as bad looking as you think i am either
If you’re really 6’4 irl then you have chadlite+ smv in Italy.

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
oh no that dalit doesnt even belong in top 50
@tombradylover I am joking bhai love you :p
Lmao I felt nauseous for a sec reading this bhai

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza