Mentalcel, NT, and gymcelling are redpilled cope

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Face, Height, Race, and Dick size are EVERYTHING.

This is what redpill coping helps you get:

@DutchPrettyBoy @rightfulcel @SubhumanCurrycel @reptiles @Gunnersup @TRUE_CEL @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, 6485b025t, Deleted member 4570 and 13 others
Mentalcel and nt isn’t cope at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, 6485b025t, Deleted member 4570 and 6 others
Cope skull size, frame, jaw, and height and race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Copeful, Deleted member 6572 and 3 others
everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, DutchPrettyBoy, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Sub 8 is law 5-7 will struggle a lot in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
OvER - best summary

NT isn't cope

I'm not ever getting into a long term relationship, I have no interest at this point. I just want short term hookups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 6403 and PYT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, sytyl and Deleted member 6789
Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Pietrosiek
face, height, frame, being white are the only thing that natters in life

COPE

Ugly fatcels having a blast in high school while being NT and popular :lul:
lmao how much pussy they get? i doubt any

No details like harmony and hunter eyes are nothing on a peanut skulled slack jawed 5’2” Indian
jfl all that skull shit and harmony is tied into jaw and eye. why would a 5'2" curry have that

Have to disagree here. If you're chad then being mentalcel/not being nt doesn't apply to you of course.

But for the vast majority of men that are at least low tier normie to normie, gymceling improves their appearance + having a fun/amicable personality goes a long way. What is the alternative? To be skinnyfat or overweight and be somebody nobody wants to be around?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Copeful, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
Have to disagree here. If you're chad then being mentalcel/not being nt doesn't apply to you of course.

But for the vast majority of men that are at least low tier normie to normie, gymceling improves their appearance + having a fun/amicable personality goes a long way. What is the alternative? To be skinnyfat or overweight and be somebody nobody wants to be around?
the only thing this does is help you get into a cucked relationship.

if you were this normie as you say, what would your rather do? fix your looks or fix your "muh NT"?

if you were this normie as you say, what would your rather do? fix your looks or fix your "muh NT"?
both, emphasis on looks first

the only thing this does is help you get into a cucked relationship.
I unironically view the world through statistics. As an example, if you're a high tier normie that stays in his basement his entire life, allows his body to rot, doesn't make meaningful social connections etc. then that's a life of wasted opportunity. Take the same two exact people, give one a "good" personality and the other a shitty one and the "good" one will lead a better life by whatever metric you choose, that's the point I want to make.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Need2Ascend, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
if you had to pick one, which would do you better?
Irrelevant question because the extent to which u can improve ur looks varries GREATLY from person to person if ur talking about surgeries etc, u pick both

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6997 and sytyl
i was looking for this picture.
NT is good for pity sex because foids want men to be under control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

true look at mark wahlberg normie face, short but good body and persona

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 4612
Face, Height, Race, and Dick size are EVERYTHING.

This is what redpill coping helps you get:
View attachment 697605

@DutchPrettyBoy @rightfulcel @SubhumanCurrycel @reptiles @Gunnersup @TRUE_CEL @FastBananaCEO
but im curry so its pointless anyway. even if i had good face, height and big dick

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
The story of that pic is that they were dating before, she got fat and he got fit but they never left each others.

The story of that pic is that they were dating before, she got fat and he got fit but they never left each others.
because he knew he would get cucked by a non fatty

because he knew he would get cucked by a non fatty
idk man, she didn't get fat in one day, it was little by little so he got used to it, and man are attracted to personality so maybe she's cool, altho i bet she cheated on him.

Social circle game is SUPER legit tbh most normies date through social circle.