Mentalceldom is exponential...

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Fire
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Posts
24,925
Reputation
40,586
The longer you go rotting the less you can act like a normal person. When I was a small boy I could talk to girls no problem, but I was a little shy around kissing so I did not do it. The further I went on the more I pulled myself away from the dating scene out of fear until now, when I don't even know how to flirt with girls. Whenever I speak with a girl or a girl speaks with me now it's always 100% with the attitude from my end that she will never want me in any way, shape, or form sexually/romantically and it's only her friendzoning me from the get-go.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ascension, bloomercel and 1 other person
Yeah being a khhv at 26 is brutal for my neurotransmiters I was pretty NT until puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 14392, bloomercel and 2 others
You can cure social anxiety instantly by taking 1 gram of L Theanine

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
You can cure social anxiety instantly by taking 1 gram of L Theanine

//Nick Wilde 🦊
Where can it be found and what does it do exactly?
 
Where can it be found and what does it do exactly?

its the ingredient found in Tea but supplementing it at higher doses has anti anxiety and anti depressive effects

its pro dopamine , GABAergic , lowers cortisol , increases alpha brain waves .

you can buy it on bulk.com

//Nick Wilde 🦊
 
  • +1
Reactions: Time, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 2507
its the ingredient found in Tea but supplementing it at higher doses has anti anxiety and anti depressive effects

its pro dopamine , GABAergic , lowers cortisol , increases alpha brain waves .

you can buy it on bulk.com

//Nick Wilde 🦊
++ this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
its the ingredient found in Tea but supplementing it at higher doses has anti anxiety and anti depressive effects

its pro dopamine , GABAergic , lowers cortisol , increases alpha brain waves .

you can buy it on bulk.com

//Nick Wilde 🦊
Tea is calming, will check this out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yes

You have to take repeated action to socislize

the longer you go, the more action and changing your behaviour you will have to do, to be normal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
I’ve been self isolated for 5 years

i knew it was over when I was the only one not laughing vibing and socializing at a pizza party. I was just observing like a cuck
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16501 and HarrierDuBois
I’ve been self isolated for 5 years

i knew it was over when I was the only one not laughing vibing and socializing at a pizza party. I was just observing like a cuck
It's like this.
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19036
I’ve been self isolated for 5 years

i knew it was over when I was the only one not laughing vibing and socializing at a pizza party. I was just observing like a cuck
Been in your head for 5 years.

Try 10 years. That's me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah you described it well. I don't bother talking to girls because all I can think about is me being ugly and her being disgusted by me. In my mind the way I look is probably 10x worse than how I actually look.
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 19036
Yeah you described it well. I don't bother talking to girls because all I can think about is me being ugly and her being disgusted by me. In my mind the way I look is probably 10x worse than how I actually look.
Yeah, it's brutal, mentalceldom has killed more lays than anything.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
7
Views
73
Big Boss
Big Boss
Big Boss
Replies
10
Views
103
Big Boss
Big Boss
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
27
xan
xan
g4rlic
Replies
4
Views
26
sugarfucker
sugarfucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top