mentally illed 25 yr old bleached Chinkjeet Curry Indian fag @iactuallydoknow,thinks he is central asian,gets mogged by 18yr old Paki truecel

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Sl8UJwgl

Screenshot 215

Giphy
2945493 2853654 shaggy Scooby do
Eastbrachidm
Istockphoto 183261063 612x612

Thumb 16 12 ok now send kitty my kitty wtf thats not 42322100
2945502 2803022 F8DF2C66 CD96 4C1E 986B B83DA43AC8B9

i didnt really cared when this chinkjeet,shitted in my threads,but this bleached indian get so triggered by a jfl react and has the audacity to call anyone a shitskin

when he is literally a bleached chinkjeet curry like @Zero
2720815 1643760838951
2945502 2803022 F8DF2C66 CD96 4C1E 986B B83DA43AC8B9

he forget that i still got his replies ,crying in my pms cuz the mog was so hard
Screenshot 216

Screenshot 216

Screenshot 217

Screenshot 218

Screenshot 219

but then his cope,ur a desi,paki equals to pajeet

avg paki according to this dhindu coper
HOjbEaOZ 400x400

meanwhile avg paki in real life

Avg P

he crosses the line when he even calls afghan curries

paki bitches t and height mogs the f out this chinkjeet

this indians is literally a bleached east brachid,bleached is common in north eastern part of india
looks similiar to the west brachid

Indobrachidm
Eastbrachidm

HABVLVmM 400x400
Download
2842178 i
2945493 2853654 shaggy Scooby do

but muh bleached my skin so i am central asian jfl
he is just the chad version of @zero,same chinkjeet pheno

Download 1

when he literally gets mogged by 18 year old Paki trucel subhuman,literally mogged my the most pajeet aborignal looking guy in Pak,

jfl at this bleached max ,gymmaxxed manlet,got mogged by a lazy looksmined paki truecel

literally the same thing as bengali

only slight skin colour difference,both chinkjeet

the only thing apart from indian,he will ever pass as ,would be SEA

while i look typical for south eastern paki,and i can pass till south balochistan
and even get called south iranian looking,

while unfrauded forum chadlites with my pheno looks like this

i agree that he is gl,i am more uglier then him,he is mre clean and hygenic,with above average muscle,and more masculine then me,but he has the chinkjeet pheno,he needs to end the central asian ubsek cope, he has the tiny chinkjeet cock

mentally illed faggot

jfl,even i got better monogolid then him when i am turanid influence west brachid,while he is a sea curry mix

he is a chinkjeet streetshitting shitskin bleached indian,gets mogged my paki trucel like me,i am only 2 inches taller then him

he literally admited that i mog him

coping with you are streetshitter shitskin indian pajeet,

so are you,and guess what i mogged u,stop coping

chinkjeet

Attachments

• 2842178_i.png
    2842178_i.png
    126 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 15827 and 18 others
Dnr but u currycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and 11gaijin
Dnr but u currycel
i literaaly said that i am the most curry pajeet looking paki
but lucikily paki tho
way better kind of desi
moggers of rice and northern curries dhiindus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
View attachment 1741049
View attachment 1741051

View attachment 1741058View attachment 1741061View attachment 1741084View attachment 1741069

View attachment 1741074View attachment 1741076

i didnt really cared when this chinkjeet,shitted in my threads,but this bleached indian get so triggered by a jfl react and has the audacity to call anyone a shitskin

View attachment 1741082View attachment 1741086

he forget that i still got his replies ,crying in my pms cuz the mog was so hard
View attachment 1741091

View attachment 1741096

View attachment 1741100
View attachment 1741104
View attachment 1741107

View attachment 1741158

View attachment 1741157

this indians is literally a bleached east brachid,bleached is common in north eastern part of india

View attachment 1741167View attachment 1741170
View attachment 1741175View attachment 1741163View attachment 1741164View attachment 1741177

View attachment 1741181

when he literally gets mogged by 18 year old Paki trucel subhuman,literally mogged my the most pajeet aborignal looking guy in Pak,

jfl at this bleached max ,gymmaxxed manlet,got mogged by a lazy looksmined paki truecel

while i look typical for south eastern paki,and i can pass till south balochistan

i agree that he is gl,i am more uglier then him,he is mre clean and hygenic,with above average muscle,and more masculine then me,but he has the chinkjeet pheno,he needs to end the central asian ubsek cope, he has the tiny chinkjeet cock

mentally illed faggot

jfl,even i got better monogolid then him when i am turanid influence west brachid,while he is a sea curry mix

he is a chinkjeet streetshitting shitskin bleached indian,gets mogged my paki trucel like me,i am only 2 inches taller then him

chinkjeet

Read every single word.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Toth's thot, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
my bengali g
you are a gracile indid mogger
Thank you bro, I am not rice jfl. But @I actually do know isn’t central Asian like you said. That was a good point you made.

Also bro, get lean and keep your beard you look good with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and justinzayn
Ngl Pakistan/Afghanistan is a factory of warriors

Wish their reputation wasn’t that bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, phukmikehok and justinzayn
I would have rejoiced that I have a bit Indus that is in me
But you know what will happen

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
mirin evisceration.

good (y)

• Love it
Mirin effort

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and justinzayn
Read all of it. Absorbed, interpreted and cherished every word.

Dnrd

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244, justinzayn and 2 others
Thank you bro, I am not rice jfl. But @I actually do know isn’t central Asian like you said. That was a good point you made.

Also bro, get lean and keep your beard you look good with it
WtF lol ...I don't even THINK I'm central asian ..other users here have assumed to be one ...

I don't even know why dirty shitskin pajeets like @justinzayn try to include me with their dirty pajeet race when from my origins to region , everything is different from Indian ..also are you mentally retarded??I'm not Bengali wtf ...nor am I a'chinkjeet' ..cause chinkjeet is a mix of pajeet +chink which I AM NOT ..

Please don't try to include me with curries @justinzayn ...I'm gonna vomit

Its only pajeet shitskins like you who get triggered cause you know I'm far above curries like you ..Also JFL bleaching is a curry thing ..I DO NOT have to bleach unlike australoid 60 iq negroes like you

This is the post I made which describes the phenotypes of my region ...also your shitskin ass will NEVER mog me ..your people and pajeets were slaves .. I'm 23 not 25 ..never ever tag me in your pajeet posts dalit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet, phukmikehok and 1 other person
Also my region doesn't have these pajeet looking phenos ..again I know you just wanna win the argument but use your head 60 iq dalit ,

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...pajeet-me-pajeet-sem2sem.518091/#post-8506062

None of us look like pajeets unless you count here Bangla refugees who migrate here illegally and they are not liked here ..

This pheno is nothing like a pajeet you ugly brown streetshitter shitskin Screenshot 20220611 1538512

Also fyi , I know you don't know anything about my region ..but shitting in the street , raping , these are pajeet qualities ..landscape of my region is more like this

We don't do pajeet stuff like shitting in the street

@justinzayn do you even know the history of my region and how the people here actually look ???we Literally hate crime in Indian lookalikes like you ECERY chance we get ...we still have military outfits to this day killing pajeets ..just the fact that you write this bull thread and make up all of that shit about how Im a chinkjeet makes me wanna meet you and rape your shitskin paki ass

Also your people along with pajeets have been slaves ..we were based warriors ..I literally mog you in every department you Indian streetshitter

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Also I have never even knew about central Asians ..it's only after coming to this forum random people start calling me uyghur , some this ..some have also called me a certain kind of south American ..

But I made a post here describing the phenos of my region

which are nothing like pajeets ..also just fucking lol , @justinzayn have you ever met my people or even seen actual nepalis ??they look NOTHING like pajeet aasi shitskinned subanimals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-031828.png
    Screenshot_20220620-031828.png
    292.8 KB · Views: 0
I hate him. I had his other account on ignore.

• Love it
@justinzayn
View attachment 1741049
View attachment 1741051

View attachment 1741058View attachment 1741061View attachment 1741084View attachment 1741069

View attachment 1741074View attachment 1741076

View attachment 1741082View attachment 1741086

View attachment 1741091

View attachment 1741096

View attachment 1741100
View attachment 1741104
View attachment 1741107

View attachment 1741158

View attachment 1741157

View attachment 1741167View attachment 1741170
View attachment 1741175View attachment 1741163View attachment 1741164View attachment 1741177

View attachment 1741181

mentally illed faggot

chinkjeet

Lmao and did you just cherry piklck messages , Im a nice guy + not insecure ..so I try to lifefuel people including shitskin aboos like you and tell them they mog ..no way YOU a shitskin will EVER mog me in your westtest paki dreams ..if possible for through this thread ..cause we literally look nothing like you pathetic pajeets ..I know curries like @justinzayn are ashamed of carrying curry genes so whenever they get the chance , people like you will try to lump non curries like me with you pathetic slave curry race ..but that's not how it works poo

Leaked video of his gf using baigon yo satisfy herself coz be got a small cock😹

• JFL
Leaked video of his gf using baigon yo satisfy herself coz be got a small cock😹

Bro I DO NOT have a small cock ..what's this bullshit about me having a small cock ??it's 6 inch when flaccid ..mind you FLACCID

ethnic overload

Users who are viewing this thread

Back