I have Pashtun/Baloch looking people in my Punjabi/kashmiri family

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Iranid
Indoiranid
Indoiranidf

she is indo iranid,passes as typical for baloch/pashtun/northern/central Pakistan
prominent narrow long nose
high face

she is realted to my mom,like idk cousin aunt or something,she is from kashmir,or maybe from very north of punjab,i am not sure

1128845 image 1466689346
Images 1

like this pakistani baloch actress

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Darkthrone
Are these the famed kashmiris I keep hearing about... :forcedsmile: is this who a majority of curries in South Asia feel inferior to? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: she literally looks like she could be a hispanic maid bruh. :rolleyes:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and justinzayn
Are these the famed kashmiris I keep hearing about... :forcedsmile: is this who a majority of curries in South Asia feel inferior to? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: she literally looks like she could be a hispanic maid bruh. :rolleyes:
she is indo iranid,indo iranid has slight turan feathures so she looks part gook,is indo irand/baloch pheno hispanic maid pheno???

she is indo iranid,indo iranid has slight turan feathures so she looks part gook,is indo irand/baloch pheno hispanic maid pheno???
Lmao ask anyone else here if she looks like she could fit into a hispanic maid uniform and they'll agree. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn
because Punjabis and Kashmiris got raped by Pashtun Kings for centuries, a symbolical remnant of that is the infamous Heera Mandi in pakistan, where chad Pashtun king Ahmad Shah Abdali set up a brothel for his soldiers to enjoy punjabi pussss :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16618, Deleted member 16371 and justinzayn
Also I don't understand this "muh turan" shit you want to brag about, turans are starting to sound like an asiatic looking type of people. Are you seriously proud of some of your family being descended from east Asian looking people's :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Listen im only willing to support pakistani superiority as long as it's about lightskin caucasoid phenos. Indians are going to have a hard time feeling inferior if you are going to brag about being descended from east asians.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
Also I don't understand this "muh turan" shit you want to brag about, turans are starting to sound like an asiatic looking type of people. Are you seriously proud of some of your family being descended from east Asian looking people's :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Listen im only willing to support pakistani superiority as long as it's about lightskin caucasoid phenos. Indians are going to have a hard time feeling inferior if you are going to brag about being descended from east asians.
bhaijaan give me react,ur ruing my post to repp ratio,
i was not bragging,i was just saying she looks part gook cuz indo iranid has some turanid influence
,iam all for caucasoid superioty,indo iranid is mostly caucasoid,so is she
look at her prominent caucasoid narrow long nose
she foggs average punjabi/sindhi since she has a iranic origin pheno

Last edited:

don't understand this "muh turan" shit you want to brag about, turans are starting to sound like an asiatic looking type of people. Are you seriously proud of some of your family being descended from east Asian looking people's :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

That actress isn't baloch (iranic) she's sindhi with baloch ancestry alot of them up to 40 percent have baloch ancestry because alot of them migrated into their region and assimilated. Although the actress looks mixed indic and iranic. Baloch and pashtun are either iranid or indo iranid (which is a cross between central pamirid and iranid) not indic. The slight degree of indic blood that pashtuns from north get in there dna test is from indo nordic which is half south asian (indic). This is what baloch look like btw they are iranic not indic like certain people like to claim them to be. Iran and Afghanistan share ethnic groups with Pakistan. BTW pamirids (tajiks pamiris yaghnobis from Tajikistan) are caucasian with only some 10-20 percent mongoloid dna. Some baluch on the makran coast have African ancestry but there a minority, these are the untanned Iranic looking ones there NOT curry or pajeets like some people claim-
Baloch man
View attachment 1716094
Baloch man 2

That actress isn't baloch (iranic) she's sindhi with baloch ancestry alot of them up to 40 percent have baloch ancestry because alot of them migrated into their region and assimilated. Although the actress looks mixed indic and iranic. Baloch and pashtun are either iranid or indo iranid (which is a cross between central pamirid and iranid) not indic. The slight degree of indic blood that pashtuns from north get in there dna test is from indo nordic which is half south asian (indic). This is what baloch look like btw they are iranic not indic like certain people like to claim them to be. Iran and Afghanistan share ethnic groups with Pakistan. BTW pamirids (tajiks pamiris yaghnobis from Tajikistan) are caucasian with only some 10-20 percent mongoloid dna. Some baluch on the makran coast have African ancestry but there a minority, these are the untanned Iranic looking ones there NOT curry or pajeets like some people claim- View attachment 1716090View attachment 1716094View attachment 1716093
I already know this and I've said this before that baloch people are iranics.

• JFL
Pashtun / afghanis absolutely hate Punjabis / other pakis, ded srs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back