Mestizo/Amerindian race>White? !Specifically bone structure!

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
The general idea is that White people are the most attractive due to being tall, having colored-eyes, etc. In addition, many people even believe that Whites have the best bone structure. But do they really? I always noticed that people with high levels of Amerindian ancestry have the most prominent cheek bones, square jaws and overall best forward facial growth.

Examples include Sofia Vergara, Rosalyn Sanchez, Salma Hayek, Zahn Mcclarnon, Martin Sensmeier, etc.

Attachments

• C69BE511-C3B2-4E7B-8D16-8D3349E15985.jpeg
    C69BE511-C3B2-4E7B-8D16-8D3349E15985.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 0
  • BA8230A1-20CA-4B99-B614-7BC21C721BA3.jpeg
    BA8230A1-20CA-4B99-B614-7BC21C721BA3.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 64A65F48-E623-4CD0-8C16-C71CF0744863.jpeg
    64A65F48-E623-4CD0-8C16-C71CF0744863.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 0FA7E6F8-D388-42F0-8B86-70D5BA0DFF7D.jpeg
    0FA7E6F8-D388-42F0-8B86-70D5BA0DFF7D.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Trilogy, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
You can find attractive and ugly people in every race and not every Mestizo/Amerindian has bones, only some do.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BrahminBoss and 4 others
You can find attractive and ugly people in every race and not every Mestizo/Amerindian has bones, only some do.
That is true but anthropologically speaking, Amerindians have the most prominent bone structure, not Europeans as most people believe for some reason. The only argument against the so-called attractiveness of this trait, is that it is sometimes ‘too much’ and almost looks ogre-like..

That is true but anthropologically speaking, Amerindians have the most prominent bone structure, not Europeans as most people believe for some reason.
From an anthropological perspective, Amerinidans only have the most laterally grown cheekbones. Europeans have bigger brow-ridges and more forward grown chins.

Everything else (strong jawlines, forward maxillas, wide mandibles, etc.) goes to all races and is just a sign of good craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, try2beme, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
From an anthropological perspective, Amerinidans only have the most laterally grown cheekbones. Europeans have bigger brow-ridges and more forward grown chins.

Everything else (strong jawlines, forward maxillas, wide mandibles, etc.) goes to all races and is just a sign of good craniofacial development.
Europeans have better forwardly grown chins, but Amerindians have wider skulls and therefore wider jaws. Amerindian (and Mongoloid) skulls are more compact. Caucasoid skulls are narrower and longer.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lifefuel for @Trilogy

• Love it
Reactions: Trilogy
Europeans have better forwardly grown chins, but Amerindians have wider skulls and therefore wider jaws.
There are many Euro phenos with wide jaws and wide/large skulls.

There are many Euro phenos with wide jaws and wide/large skulls.
But still less compact compared to Amerindians. Most European phenos are are narrow-skulled; Nordic, Mediterranean, Atlantid. Technically Semitic skulls are also Caucasoid. Wider ones are Alpine. But Alpine faces are more soft and round, not square. The square ones are CM types like Borreby and Faelid, but these are far less common on average.

Last edited:
But still less compact compared to Amerindians. Most European phenos are are narrow-skulled; Nordic, Mediterranean, Atlantid.
Not all of them are, there are specific subphenos within them that are very robust i.e Dalofaelid, Paleoatlantid, Tronder.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not all of them are, there are specific subphenos within them that are very robust i.e Dalofaelid, Paleoatlantid, Tronder.
True, but they are far less common on average compared to the three dominant ones I listed. Semitic skulls are also technically Caucasoid, and there are traces of this even in southern Europe.

True, but they are far less common on average compared to the three dominant ones I listed.
They are quite in northern Europe actually and mainly subtypes of Nords with a few Meds thrown into the mix.
Semitic skulls are also technically Caucasoid, and there are traces of this even in southern Europe.
They are only more common in the south though, even the native American phenos that you find robust/high appeal are more common in the northerly areas.

Lastly, having wide/robust bone structure isn't always necessarily a good thing despite what PSL autists want you to believe as it can make you uncanny asf/gay alien at times.

They are quite in northern Europe actually and mainly subtypes of Nords with a few Meds thrown into the mix.
50/50 in Northern Europe and almost non-existent for Southern Euro manlets.
They are only more common in the south though, even the native American phenos that you find robust/high appeal are more common in the northerly areas.
I disagree. Robust types appear as far south as Peru. I do notice however, that southern ones are softer and rounder (similar to European Alpinids), whereas the northern ones are slimmer and therefore more visibly sharper bone structure.
Lastly, having wide/robust bone structure isn't always necessarily a good thing despite what PSL autists want you to believe as it can make you uncanny asf/gay alien at times.
I could somewhat agree with this. I mentioned something similar to this in my first response to you.

Last edited:
50/50 in Northern Europe and almost non-existent for Southern Euro manlets.
They can appear in southern Europe occasionally but usually only in areas that were settled by Germanics/Celts like North Italy for example.
I disagree. Robust types appear as far south as Peru.
These phenos for example are common from Mexico to South America: Huarpid, California Pacifid, Mexikid. Some of the northern Natives can have good bones, but their appeal gets less and less and the further south you go.
I do notice however, that southern ones are fatter and rounder (similar to European Alpinids), whereas the northern ones are slimmer and therefore more visible bone structure.
Yes this is true.
Huarpidm
Californiapacifidm
Mexicidm

I could somewhat agree with this. I mentioned something similar to this in my first response to you.
:yes:

F32DFEFC 534C 4828 BBDC F6917BB9D8A4

You need a perfect mix

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159, ElTruecel and try2beme
As I have said many times here,as a mestizo Myself,most mestizos are ugly and short fat goblins.but northern native americans and amazonian derived jungle indians are goodlooking and the most exotic race of humans in terms of looks.puerto ricans,Venezuelans,some colombians and ecuadorians have that amazon jungle dna.Arubans have it and are very attractive.alongside Desis we have the best hair(Very black and silky bouncy straight,thick),we have muscular bodies and thick cocks.

It's the mexicans and central americans and andeans that are ugly and if you call a puerto rican or mistake a USA native for one of these,they will be insulted.

I'm not saying we're the best(That doesn't exist,there are attractive people in every race)but our women look like Dakinis and we are also more exotic and more manly than the asiatic mongoloids.Paleomongoloids--->neomongoloids for both men and women.

Maybe I'm biased because I look northern native metis/mestizo,and my ancestry is northern native and Arawak/Caribe(Amazonian) both.But it's a Sentiment I've heard from white friends that have extensive exposure to latin americans and speak fluent spanish,date only latinas etc.

mexicans hurt hispanic SMV.We don't want to be associated with them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
he's a northern mexican from juarez,right?Northern mexican natives and bajo natives are more attractive,they are closer to people like the Comanche than they are genetically and anthropomorphically to other mexicans.they are tall,lightskinned and muscular with more refined features.the real Aztecs were also originally related to the Comanche,sharing the same language family,they conquered from up north in utah down to mexico but unfortunately mixed with the subhumans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dimitri159 and sudanguy
I look like a mestizo willy monfret,My sister said yesterday 'you're a real handsome dude',I get approached by jbs etc but I am a amazonian jungle native and Southeastern USA native mestizo.my ancestry is puerto rican,choctaw,louisiana creole and dutch.mexicans are utter subhumans,even uglier than desis.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
As I have said many times here,as a mestizo Myself,most mestizos are ugly and short fat goblins.but northern native americans and amazonian derived jungle indians are goodlooking and the most exotic race of humans in terms of looks.puerto ricans,Venezuelans,some colombians and ecuadorians have that amazon jungle dna.Arubans have it and are very attractive.alongside Desis we have the best hair(Very black and silky bouncy straight,thick),we have muscular bodies and thick cocks.

It's the mexicans and central americans and andeans that are ugly and if you call a puerto rican or mistake a USA native for one of these,they will be insulted.

I'm not saying we're the best(That doesn't exist,there are attractive people in every race)but our women look like Dakinis and we are also more exotic and more manly than the asiatic mongoloids.Paleomongoloids--->neomongoloids for both men and women.

Maybe I'm biased because I look northern native metis/mestizo,and my ancestry is northern native and Arawak/Caribe(Amazonian) both.But it's a Sentiment I've heard from white friends that have extensive exposure to latin americans and speak fluent spanish,date only latinas etc.

mexicans hurt hispanic SMV.We don't want to be associated with them
Yeah I notice South American women are way sexier than Mexican women in many cases. But imo Mexican women are also pretty attractive to me. The men are a different story. I don’t know too many northern Native Americans irl but from what I see in art and anthropology, they have amazing bone structure and I find their women very attractive as well. It’s a similar case for White people.. Western Europeans are typically more attractive than Eastern Europeans, and most of those attractive features that the world loves so much about White people mostly apply to Western Europeans (Atlantid and CM types).

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy