Met a doctor at the zoo who told me the TRUTH about Fin

Cidre enjoyer

Cidre enjoyer

Kraken
I was ambling around the local zoo a few days ago and noticed a pretty girl smiling at me. Obviously I approached her and we got chatting about lions and just generally flirting. She kept mentioning how beautiful and luscious my hair was and how sexy she found it. To my surprise she asked me if I take Fin. "Of course", I replied,

I though so", she said. "You look extremely intelligent and handsome and as you probably know, finasteride is proven to maintain hair and even regrow it in some circumstances. What's more it has a very low side-effect profile with only about 2% of people experiencing/imagining side-effects. Most of those will go away with continued use", she comfirmed. "And only a very tiny percentage of the original 2% will feel the need to quit, barely above placebo". She has prescribed it hundreds of times and, in common with the vast majority of doctors, received no subsequent complaints of any so-called side-effects. At this point she started referring to me as her lion and she asked me back to hers.

Coincidentally her roommate is a dermatologist and she told me she has also issued thousands of fin prescriptions and about 1% of her patients reported side-effects. As a result, she told me, she no longer prescribes it to obese men, awkward unconfident men, and those with social and/or sexual inadequacies as every person with "side effects" also suffers from one or more of these

The three of us each popped a Fin and spent the evening romping in bed, only taking the occasional break to laugh at and deride Reddit's "pfs" community and their collective paranoia, naivety and scientific illiteracy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, mvp2v1, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I was ambling around the local zoo a few days ago and noticed a pretty girl smiling at me. Obviously I approached her and we got chatting about lions and just generally flirting. She kept mentioning how beautiful and luscious my hair was and how sexy she found it. To my surprise she asked me if I take Fin. "Of course", I replied,

I though so", she said. "You look extremely intelligent and handsome and as you probably know, finasteride is proven to maintain hair and even regrow it in some circumstances. What's more it has a very low side-effect profile with only about 2% of people experiencing/imagining side-effects. Most of those will go away with continued use", she comfirmed. "And only a very tiny percentage of the original 2% will feel the need to quit, barely above placebo". She has prescribed it hundreds of times and, in common with the vast majority of doctors, received no subsequent complaints of any so-called side-effects. At this point she started referring to me as her lion and she asked me back to hers.

Coincidentally her roommate is a dermatologist and she told me she has also issued thousands of fin prescriptions and about 1% of her patients reported side-effects. As a result, she told me, she no longer prescribes it to obese men, awkward unconfident men, and those with social and/or sexual inadequacies as every person with "side effects" also suffers from one or more of these

The three of us each popped a Fin and spent the evening romping in bed, only taking the occasional break to laugh at and deride Reddit's "pfs" community and their collective paranoia, naivety and scientific illiteracy
Wtf Fin is a tranny drug use all u want if u want to grow tits and become a bitch

Least schizophrenic Fin user

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
only %1 of the patients got pfs but he actually has 1 patient soooooooooooo also this is larp story lmao

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
i saw tvis on /r/tressless u nigga

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l