Method For baldcels to regrow hair without drugs [75% success rate]

Bakin donuts 🍩

Bakin donuts 🍩

You didn’t come this far just to come this far!

For the tldr go to 22:00

Basically they tried to relax tight scalp muscles.:feelsthink:

This maybe a cope but watch the whole video cuz it supports the idea with scientific research and they explain the whole idea behind it.

This experiment was done without drugs

And with botox on the scalp

And with fin

May work for some softmaxxing i think.

Might be a cope but i thought it might be helpful for some.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Stopping@Nothing19, fuckedupmanlet and 5 others
Even if this works wouldnt it just make your face skin loose since the skin on top of your face is looser

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Even if this works wouldnt it just make your face skin loose since the skin on top of your face is looser
I dont think so, as it affects only the top half of the head and in the video they say that its already tight so i think it will make the the go to its normal state, idk tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Hairloss is caused by overfapping and/or abuse of caffeine in most cases.. No one healthy gets bald

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend, Deleted member 18244 and 11 others
Hairloss is caused by overfapping and/or abuse of caffeine in most cases.. No one healthy gets bald
if I quit caffeine and stop wanking will it help regrowth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
What a bullshit statement
It’s genetic mf

So certain families fap more than others?🀣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, Deleted member 18244, Mewton and 7 others
Check out this guy @ifyouwannabemylover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16058
What a bullshit statement
It’s genetic mf

So certain families fap more than others?🀣
If you have a good forehead shape you won't go bald at all obviously. then you can wank your little dick like you want and abuse stimulants. But if you are prone to it due to your headshape these 2 are the biggest causes . They fck with your adrenals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
If you have a good forehead shape you won't go bald at all obviously. then you can wank your little dick like you want and abuse stimulants. But if you are prone to it due to your headshape these 2 are the biggest causes . They fck with your adrenals
My guy how do you explain why 99% of people who use fin IN THE MILLIONS
Maintain their hair and some will have great regrowth

Stop coping and know that pharmaceuticals are the most effective treatment against hair loss

Don’t waste time and act now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 13021, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
if I quit caffeine and stop wanking will it help regrowth
Depends, but how should I know ? I have perfect healthy thick hair. I wouldn't go bald in the first place

I wouldn't stop them completely, just do them in moderation. in excess they certainly destroy you in more ways than its just visible on your head hair (hormonal imbalance, dopamine receptor sensitivty, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I don't even care about balding, yet people here who deal with it have 0 clue, just lol

Yet the put coffee in some hair growth products? Who the fuck should I believe

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
My guy how do you explain why 99% of people who use fin IN THE MILLIONS
Maintain their hair and some will have great regrowth

Stop coping and know that pharmaceuticals are the most effective treatment against hair loss

Don’t waste time and act now
Since Fin reduces DHT ? DHT is increased by fapping, caffeine, stress, .. If you can regrow hair with finasteride, you can do it naturally too. A different story is growing hair where there weren't any ever before (high hairline)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, Biiyo03, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Since Fin reduces DHT ? DHT is increased by fapping, caffeine, stress, .. If you can regrow hair with finasteride, you can do it naturally too. A different story is growing hair where there weren't any ever before (high hairline)
I agree there are other ways to do so
But they are mere nothing compared to a 5-ar inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Kroker
  • Woah
Like Alpecin and some other stuff

What do you guys think about Saw Palmetto???

@Assyrian_Warrior
If you don’t a solid hairline in a few years sure

Over for anxietycels

I agree there are other ways to do so
But they are mere nothing compared to a 5-ar inhibitor
microneedling + minox is the best known way to get regrowth

a lot isn't known on hairloss it's not well researched expect for drugs like minox and fin

I got regrowth on fin but it's mainly maintenance

• +1

a lot isn't known on hairloss it's not well researched expect for drugs like minox and fin

Same with fin
Really saved me ngl
I would have rotten if I went bald

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Moggedbyevery1, brucel and 1 other person

What's your fin dose?

What do you think about Saw Palmetto?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Just get hair system with cap tbh no body will be able to tell

What's your fin dose?

What do you think about Saw Palmetto?
1.25 mg

saw Palmetto is just fin but weaker if you get sides on fin you'll get the same with saw palmetto

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Same with fin
Really saved me ngl
I would have rotten if I went bald
What is your opinion on someone who is 16 that got prescribed 1mg fina? Was it wrong to get it prescribed at thier age? would thier be permanent symptoms that will last or it lasts until he stops taking it?

• +1
Like Alpecin and some other stuff

What do you guys think about Saw Palmetto???

@Assyrian_Warrior
Shampoos are scam. They will just remove your natural protective oils. Alpecin is no different

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
What is your opinion on someone who is 16 that got prescribed 1mg fina? Was it wrong to get it prescribed at thier age? would thier be permanent symptoms that will last or it lasts until he stops taking it?
Dm me and I will tell you my story
And how it effected me

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Head shapes do seem to correlate with baldness. Dome shapes clearly bald at much higher rates than flatter heads. Also really sloped foreheads seem to have more baldness. Scalp tension and baldness are intertwined it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

For the tldr go to 22:00

Basically they tried to relax tight scalp muscles.:feelsthink:

This maybe a cope but watch the whole video cuz it supports the idea with scientific research and they explain the whole idea behind it.

This experiment was done without drugs

And with botox on the scalp

And with fin

May work for some softmaxxing i think.

Might be a cope but i thought it might be helpful for some.

This video is cope, inhibit your DHT or become a baldcel forever.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Dermarolling along with scalp loosening is enough for some people but others claim it's only enough to slow it down for them. I am surprised more people aren't using Botox to reduce tension/DHT after what that one study showed.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ErbCel and Need2Ascend
It's the truth that no one wants to hear...

I didn't start losing hair until up in age but have always been a big coffee drinker since early 20s. Can't say if that eventually had something to do with it but I still drink it a lot and dermarolling and scalp loosening has reversed some of my hair loss.

I didn't start losing hair until up in age but have always been a big coffee drinker since early 20s. Can't say if that eventually had something to do with it but I still drink it a lot and dermarolling and scalp loosening has reversed some of my hair loss.
Health/hormones get worse with age and changes in lifestyle, that contributes to it. If you put coffee on top of it your body might cannot handle it as good anymore as when you were younger. I mean there are 20yo guys here talking about hairloss. That's not normal. You have to be in an extremely unhealthy state to lose hair at that age.
Those guys usually have:
1. a strong hormonprofile
2. fapped way too much or abused coffee causing major hormonal imbalance

I could make myself balding in 3 months if I started fapping 2x daily and drinking 3 cups of coffee a day. My skin would turn to shit and beard grow dense too. Not the best strategy to stay youthful if you ask me. best thing is to just keep things in moderation

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Dainslief and Biiyo03

🍩

🍩

🍩

🍩

🍩

🍩

🍩

🍩

dunkin donuts:feelskek::feelskek:

Health/hormones get worse with age and changes in lifestyle, that contributes to it. If you put coffee on top of it your body might cannot handle it as good anymore as when you were younger. I mean there are 20yo guys here talking about hairloss. That's not normal. You have to be in an extremely unhealthy state to lose hair at that age.
Those guys usually have:

I could make myself balding in 3 months if I started fapping 2x daily and drinking 3 cups of coffee a day. My skin would turn to shit and beard grow dense too. Not the best strategy to stay youthful if you ask me. best thing is to just keep things in moderation
Holy shit how is your IQ that low

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
it's more like a catalyst for other underlying problems
i'm prob hypocritical for saying this cuz i literally have fin in stock just in case things get bad

It's the truth that no one wants to hear...
Hair loss is a very complex subject that's not fully understood yet.
If it were as simple as "don't ejaculate and quit caffeine", nobody would be bald without wanting it.
You have zero proof to support your theory, and don't even bother explaining it. That's why people are calling you low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ErbCel and Bakin donuts 🍩
Those guys usually have:

A lot of theories out there but as far as the rare 20 year old baldies when I was comparing head shapes I did notice the vast majority of them had bad facial structure and more dome like non flat head shapes. An even bigger % than the 30+ year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Need2Ascend
Hair loss is a very complex subject that's not fully understood yet.
If it were as simple as "don't ejaculate and quit caffeine", nobody would be bald without wanting it.
You have zero proof to support your theory, and don't even bother explaining it. That's why people are calling you low IQ.
It's not complicated at all. and it's not just ejaculating and caffeine. These are just the 2 most common things that get abused and causes unwanted side-effects such as hairloss, which could be explained scientifically, but the science behind it doesn't change the fact and I couldn't care less about it. Most people are way too retarded to have self-control over them in the first place sadly. I just stated a polarizing yet true statements. What does someone has to lose from ejaculating 1-2x per week and drinking coffee less regular, except less hair? I'm not jesus who gives all answers

It's not complicated at all. and it's not just ejaculating and caffeine. These are just the 2 most common things that get abused and causes unwanted side-effects such as hairloss, which could be explained scientifically, but the science behind it doesn't change the fact and I couldn't care less about it. Most people are way too retarded to have self-control over them in the first place sadly. I just stated a polarizing yet true statements. What does someone has to lose from ejaculating 1-2x per week and drinking coffee less regular, except less hair? I'm not jesus who gives all answers
Ever heard of the concept of "burden of proof"?
I'll explain it to you.
'When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.'

You're trying to tell us that everyone has it wrong, that balding is a simple issue of cooming/caffeine. Then please, enlighten us by explaining what makes you think that. You can't just say something and say it's "true" without giving a shred of logical reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ErbCel
Dumbass. Dunning Kruger effect at it's finest. "I'm not balding, I don't drink caffeine and I nofap that's why I'm not balding :soy::soy::soy:". Find a single scientific study that proves what you say. The increase in DHT from coffee and wanking is tiny. AFAIK wanking only increases your DHT temporarily. Balding has been studied for decades and you're telling us every balding person is unhealthy and the cure is not wanking and drinking coffee. Utter cringe and copium off the charts. You just want to flex that you're not balding

I'll explain it to you.
'When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.'

You're trying to tell us that everyone has it wrong, that balding is a simple issue of cooming/caffeine. Then please, enlighten us by explaining what makes you think that. You can't just say something and say it's "true" without giving a shred of logical reasoning.
Yeah he's basically a dumbass and wants to blame everyone's balding due to their "laziness" and that he is not balding because he has the superior restraint.

I'll explain it to you.

@ErbCel
Dudes relax I don't have to proof anything No one even disproves anything? How is saying "you are low IQ" a counter argument lol. This whole site is a mess. Anyone somewhat smart just takes it in consideration and forms their own opinion on the matter. And everyone smart will come to the same conclusion eventually. Balding is a heated topic though so I understand why people get pissed. Nature hates men, I'm prone to balding too due to cuck headshape and protruding frontal bone. It's not like I'm better off

I don't even care about balding, yet people here who deal with it have 0 clue, just lol
Those guys usually have:

So is hairloss caused by a strong hormonal profile or by masturbating and drinking coffee? I don't get it, most people don't have a crazy intake of caffeine and lots of members in this website practice no fap. Tibetan monks don't fap and still bald as much as anyone. Do they drink coffee too??? Decide yourself you moron. Swedes drink way more coffee than everyone and don't bald more. Native Americans masturbate as much as anyone and they don't bald. Idk man looks like you didn't do your research, just shat a shitty theory out of your ass and wanted yo flex on us with you're non balding genes.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩