Mewing changes face bones long term +5 years so Vitamin D3 + K2 combo as a face anti ager theory?

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
"Mewing changes face bones long term +5 years so Vitamin D3 + K2 combo as a face anti ager theory?"

So taking a good enough dose D3+K2 for the rest of your life would grow your facial bones
This would make your face look healthier because of the extra added natural bone growth from supplements
It would also be possible that it acts as an anti ager as more bone growth is happening in combination to the mewing

Do you agree with my statement?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, szolliontaraelis and pentamogged9000
average sp3ll post

• +1
Reactions: rooman, onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 15539 and 1 other person
Totally agree, i mewed so hard and took so much vitamin that i grew a second face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15539 and spectacularpixlr
mewing is cope bro i just do sp3lling it mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Ragnar
Look up strontium citrate

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
what does it do?
38kR1hn.gif

• Woah
Nvm

• WTF
Reactions: pentamogged9000
RAD140 MK677 LGD 4033 cycle I will run this summer
Constant mouth guard chewing alongside hard mewing and 10 to 15 minutes of hard core thumb pulling for every hour everyday
Fixing head posture for correct facial developpement and fixing muscle imbalances alongside gymcelling every day (6 days a week), will add test + RAD and LGD will give me more test

I will also add Vitamin D3 and K2, I have good position of "facial" bones but the problem is the bonemass and not being forwarded enough due to my fucked up posture ruining the position of my maxilla

I will give you what happens in September

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, autistic_tendencies, joonla and 2 others
Constant mouth guard chewing alongside hard mewing and 10 to 15 minutes of hard core thumb pulling for every hour everyday
Fixing head posture for correct facial developpement and fixing muscle imbalances alongside gymcelling every day (6 days a week), will add test + RAD and LGD will give me more test

I will also add Vitamin D3 and K2, I have good position of "facial" bones but the problem is the bonemass and not being forwarded enough due to my fucked up posture ruining the position of my maxilla

mirin the effort, what’s lgd?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
"Mewing changes face bones long term +5 years so Vitamin D3 + K2 combo as a face anti ager theory?"

So taking a good enough dose D3+K2 for the rest of your life would grow your facial bones
This would make your face look healthier because of the extra added natural bone growth from supplements
It would also be possible that it acts as an anti ager as more bone growth is happening in combination to the mewing

Do you agree with my statement?

Don't forget healthy hormone + gh levels, obviously women and men look different even if both have had the exact same tongue posture their whole lives (if you didn't notice) . Eyes and especially the brow ridge for example are a lot less impacted by proper tongue posture than the lower 2/3rds obviously.

Aphex twin and age of war? Based?????

Please keep us updated this is promising

• +1

Attachments

• 1683752421464.png
    1683752421464.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

i'm against steroids as I'm kpopmaxxing

Don't forget healthy hormone + gh levels, obviously women and men look different even if both have had the exact same tongue posture their whole lives (if you didn't notice) . Eyes and especially the brow ridge for example are a lot less impacted by proper tongue posture than the lower 2/3rds obviously.

Aphex twin and age of war? Based?????
I fucking love Aphex Twin
and my bae CurlyHeadJames<3 we are collabing soon

mirin the effort, what’s lgd?
basically RAD 140 but it's less riskier, but it's more pricey a bit (like 10% more)
i'm against steroids as I'm kpopmaxxing
most "prettyboys" and "kpop" guys girls simp for are actually leanmaxxed gymcel, you can take a SARM only cycle only for 3 months like me and will have their bodies jfl
Please keep us updated this is promising
This will 500% have results lol, keep in mind that i already have good bone positionnement, i just lack bone mass
i already took before pics, will update in after pics

• +1
basically RAD 140 but it's less riskier, but it's more pricey a bit (like 10% more)

most "prettyboys" and "kpop" guys girls simp for are actually leanmaxxed gymcel, you can take a SARM only cycle only for 3 months like me and will have their bodies jfl

This will 500% have results lol, keep in mind that i already have good bone positionnement, i just lack bone mass
i already took before pics, will update in after pics
will u take all the sarms at the same time

• +1
Major lol when you realize in a feew montsh/years that you have only been posting bs on here

@alriodai any changes ?​

• +1

@alriodai any changes ?​

hey bro, i had irl problems/family shit this summer so i forget all about it
although i started what i wanted to do only a week ago, and i'm slowly bulking heavily, 7000 cals a day and going to the gym and thumb pulling fixing posture for mewing etc, i will run sarms by end of december

hit me up in 6 months/8 months ok?

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
hey bro, i had irl problems/family shit this summer so i forget all about it
although i started what i wanted to do only a week ago, and i'm slowly bulking heavily, 7000 cals a day and going to the gym and thumb pulling fixing posture for mewing etc, i will run sarms by end of december

hit me up in 6 months/8 months ok?
7K fucking calories ????!!!
Are you fucking serious

• +1
7K fucking calories ????!!!
Are you fucking serious
yea and i just finished the last 1000 calories
in case you wonder how i am doing it?
i'm taking a special thing to give me infintite appetite all day, if you need help on the diet im doing rn i'll tell u
and yes ik im gonna gain fat and i wanna gain some fat because i was legit anorexic/skinny asf (i had really bad mental problems due to irl shit ahppening in summer jfl)