mewing doesn't work

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
i've yet to see a true mewing transformation, until i see one no one can claim it works. i mean think about it logically wtf does pushing on ur palate have to do with bone growth?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, delusionalretard, Marsiere214 and 3 others
It's pretty much a cult at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, n0rthface, gamma and 8 others
I had results from mewing, but I had other stuff that helped it that almost no one will get to have

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14848
Your facial bones are not set but they are stable. For example your teeth don't move around when you chew but they do move around over years due to gradual forces. So it makes sense that proper posture and correct forces would have an impact on palate and face development.

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik and Deleted member 14848
and I can say mine's a true transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I had results from mewing, but I had other stuff that helped it that almost no one will get to have
what other stuff lol getting natural results is genes and nutrition anything else is cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14848
what other stuff lol get natural results is genes and nutrition anything else is cope
i've had chemotherapy, which is known to weaken bones too, so my facial bones were more malleable for a period

anyone who understands how the skull works knows mewing is a sad, sad cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, MiroslavBulldosex, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Your facial bones are not set but they are stable. For example your teeth don't move around when you chew but they do move around over years due to gradual forces. So it makes sense that proper posture and correct forces would have an impact on palate and face development.
what bone developement bro ur literally pushing ur palate in one direction, if anything it will make u deformed if u do it long enough with legit force

cope i mewed and chin tucked for 3 months this is what I look like now

40103606 9332065 image m 33 1614992671139

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, n0rthface, Marsiere214 and 4 others
i've had chemotherapy, which is known to weaken bones too, so my facial bones were more malleable for a period
facial bones don't work like that and even if they did u'll make ur face deformed by moving bones in the wrong places. mewing is pushing on the bones in one direction after all

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
what bone developement bro ur literally pushing ur palate in one direction, if anything it will make u deformed if u do it long enough with legit force
If you think the main difference between a deformed face and a normal face is bone size you are retarded

first is at 22, second is at 24, two years of hardmewing with a boost in bone malleability from chemo

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan
If you think the main difference between a deformed face and a normal face is bone size you are retarded
please explain then how are u making urself more attractive with mewing?

first is at 22, second is at 24, two years of mewing with a boost in bone malleability from chemo

that's a body fat transformation. i don't see enough of a difference in facial bones to claim mewing works

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15343 and 2 others
please explain then how are u making urself more attractive with mewing?
In kids when they do it forces the face to grow up grow forward which gives room for the jaw to grow horizontally instead of down

5e7cb1e2a436424d40cb201f4c1169241

In adults it might cause some upswing by moving the maxilla up and forwards allowing the jaw to become more horizontal, BUT they are unlikely to see any major mandible improvements, what will happen in the best case is their face + jaw will be a bit more horizontal.

If your jaw is still growing (even mid to late teens) you should be mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
that's a body fat transformation. i don't see enough of a difference in facial bones to claim mewing works
browridge got bigger, zygos got wider, and also pushed the outer part of my eye upward improving my canthal tilt a bit, jaw got bigger and masseter more prominent sideways

browridge got bigger, zygos got wider, and also pushed the outer part of my eye upward improving my canthal tilt a bit, jaw got bigger and masseter more prominent sideways
nah mewing did jack shit for u i'm sorry u got brainwashed into believing it does work

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and volcelfatcel
In kids when they do it forces the face to grow up grow forward which gives room for the jaw to grow horizontally instead of down

View attachment 1344182

In adults it might cause some upswing by moving the maxilla up and forwards allowing the jaw to become more horizontal, BUT they are unlikely to see any major mandible improvements, what will happen in the best case is their face + jaw will be a bit more horizontal.

so is mewing like a cheat code when ur still in puberty? since most attractive people never mewed

i mean think about it logically wtf does pushing on ur palate have to do with bone growth?
takes about 5 min of reading, but it's done after you're 17/21

• +1
so is mewing like a cheat code when ur still in puberty? since most attractive people never mewed
Most attractive people do mew

I will let you in on a secret, upper/middle class white parents will force their kids to nose breath and will punish them for mouth breathing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, SAR, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
whatever, see you in another 2 years
ur gonna transform even more with those 2 years? what else are u gonna improve on? everything seems robust enough as far as bones go

View attachment 1344182

I think you go these mixed up. mewing slowly moves the mandible not the maxilla
After a certain age the maxilla is no longer movable.
And even if it is it happens over many years after your puberty.

I will let you in on a secret, upper/middle class white parents will force their kids to nose breath and will punish them for mouth breathing
they nose breath cuz they have a good airway from good genes, no ones punishing their kids for mouth breathing where tf are u getting this from:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MiroslavBulldosex
ur gonna transform even more with those 2 years? what else are u gonna improve on? everything seems robust enough as far as bones go
zygos prominence and ramus length

• +1

also i assure u attractive people never heard of mewing but keep deluding urself jfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Whoever said mewing doesn’t work is a fucking idiot.
Look at how steven hawkings wheelchair posture destroy his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
they nose breath cuz they have a good airway from good genes, no ones punishing their kids for mouth breathing where tf are u getting this from:ROFLMAO:
cope there are many things that can give u shit development/make u mouthbreath
-allergies
-just sitting all day/bad posture
-shit nutrition in the womb
-shit nutrition as a sub-adult
-cranial deformation as a baby(over 50%)
just move ur bones bro and cross ur fingers u end up with good ratios and harmony
Forward growth will give u good harmony n ratios but I'm not saying you'll be likely to get it as an adult
I think you go these mixed up. mewing slowly moves the mandible not the maxilla
After a certain age the maxilla is no longer movable.
And even if it is it happens over many years after your puberty.
you can move the maxilla at any age example facemask
also i assure u attractive people never heard of mewing but keep deluding urself jfl tbh
they never heard of it but good tongue posture is natural

From being a part of the culture. You can believe it or not

• +1
yes but they never pushed on their palate a day in their life which is what mewing essentially is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 14848
-allergies

Forward growth will give u good harmony n ratios but I'm not saying you'll be likely to get it as an adult

you can move the maxilla at any age example facemask

-allergies
This is 100% true you can get really messed up if you even have one of these things happen to you.

• +1
yes but they never pushed on their palate a day in their life which is what mewing essentially is
If you breath through your nose your mouth is shut causing upswing and your tongue is in position to spread out the palate.

• +1
but if your tongue is on the roof of the mouth during growth the face will be more forward grown
I agree with u that mewing is a shit term it should be called tongue posture
-allergies
This is 100% true you can get really messed up if you even have one of these things happen to you.
true and I even forgot some like
-wrong or insufficient use of masticatory muscles
-sport/ lack of movement which causes lower growth hormone levels

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
If you breath through your nose your mouth is shut causing upswing and your tongue is in position to spread out the palate.
not disagreeing with u here breathing thru the nose is how it's supposed to be for good facial development but u make it seem like attractive people were aware of that growing up. they nose breathed cuz it came natural to them not cuz they're afraid of their parents punishing them lol and ofc u can mess up ur face mouth breathing which may be caused by a lot of factors like accidents, allergies, bad posture, etc..

• +1
i mean think about it logically wtf does pushing on ur palate have to do with bone growth?
you could've done at least a little bit of research before making such a conclusion

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 14848
not disagreeing with u here breathing thru the nose is how it's supposed to be for good facial development but u make it seem like attractive people were aware of that growing up. they nose breathed cuz it came natural to them not cuz they're afraid of their parents punishing them lol and ofc u can mess up ur face mouth breathing which may be caused by a lot of factors like accidents, allergies, bad posture, etc..
If it didn't come naturally and they catch you mouth breathing they will correct you

• +1
you could've done at least a little bit of research before making such a conclusion
tongue posture = nose breathing = good for facial development
mewing = pushing on palate = doesn't work for facial development

these are basically my concluding thoughts

• +1
CEECA247 D992 48C8 A268 81A5FFAA37AB

E16D5B27 7DF3 4E89 8B8E 26842EC07B23

Kinda hard to see results since I rarely took any selfies back then, but I definitely notice a huge difference in myself. First pic, same room, same lighting, same posture. In 2019 I was jawless, no jaw and chin height and no visible side profile at all. Now my side profile shows a clear ramus and gonial angle, chin is slightly longer, jaw more pronounced. I don’t feel like a subhuman anymore. Bodyfat % and weight remains relatively the same. Make of this what you will, all that matters is I don’t feel like a boneless jawless subhuman anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Looks234, 5'8manlet and 8 others
View attachment 1344234View attachment 1344251
Kinda hard to see results since I rarely took any selfies back then, but I definitely notice a huge difference in myself. First pic, same room, same lighting, same posture. In 2019 I was jawless, no jaw and chin height and no visible side profile at all. Now my side profile shows a clear ramus and gonial angle, chin is slightly longer, jaw more pronounced. I don’t feel like a subhuman anymore. Bodyfat % and weight remains relatively the same. Make of this what you will, all that matters is I don’t feel like a boneless jawless subhuman anymore
how old were you here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and TUSSELEIF
View attachment 1344234View attachment 1344251
same thing with me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and TUSSELEIF
i've yet to see a true mewing transformation, until i see one no one can claim it works. i mean think about it logically wtf does pushing on ur palate have to do with bone growth?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
puberty happened, mewing did not transform ur face period. if it makes u feel better that mewing did all the work u do u then i just hate when mewers set up other people with false hope only to get zero results after years of trying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and John124
i started at 13 now 16 no results

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Ryan and thecel