mewing doesn't work

mewing is cope
just nosebreath theory is legit
mouthbreathing is legit

but muh tongue placement dictates ur life is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Biiyo03, Looks234 and 2 others
puberty happened, mewing did not transform ur face period. if it makes u feel better that mewing did all the work u do u then i just hate when mewers set up other people with false hope only to get zero results after years of trying
At this point you are just coping and don't want to put the effort in to correct your tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Ryan
because you're a complete sub-human mongrel, that's why you didn't get any results from those ages :trepidation:
mewing only works for certain ethnicities:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
because you're a complete sub-human mongrel, that's why you didn't get any results from those ages :trepidation:
if im a subhuman than ur a down to earth abomination

At this point you are just coping and don't want to put the effort in to correct your tongue posture.
mewing is indeed cope. just nosebreath theory i'm not putting any effort pushing on my palate to make myself more attractive. irresponsible convincing people of this shit if u ask me but to each his own

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Marsiere214
mewing is indeed cope. just nosebreath theory i'm not putting any effort pushing on my palate to make myself more attractive. irresponsible convincing people of this shit if u ask me but to each his own
its not even that hard
i do it for the health benefits

• +1
Reactions: thecel
all you need to do is not open your mouth 24/7
mouthbreath when you have to like intense exercise but besides that
nosebreath, don't walk around or sit with your mouth open

muh tongue placement broo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and thecel
View attachment 1344331
View attachment 1344332

Kinda hard to see results since I rarely took any selfies back then, but I definitely notice a huge difference in myself. First pic, same room, same lighting, same posture. In 2019 I was jawless, no jaw and chin height and no visible side profile at all. Now my side profile shows a clear ramus and gonial angle, chin is slightly longer, jaw more pronounced. I don’t feel like a subhuman anymore. Bodyfat % and weight remains relatively the same. Make of this what you will, all that matters is I don’t feel like a boneless jawless subhuman anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Ryan and MrGlutton

AC8FF583 BDA8 4DF0 9870 01EF0E61AF28

caption : Chad ThickCock never Mewed for a moment in his life.

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
tongue posture = nose breathing = good for facial development
mewing = pushing on palate = doesn't work for facial development

these are basically my concluding thoughts
no, correct tongue posture and mewing are the same thing. and you're not really supposed to apply any force (though i'm very sure it helps if you distribute the force evenly). having your mouth open is the cause of downward growth (since the maxilla loses it's support from the lower jaw and is thus exposed to gravity) and correct tongue posture is natures antidote to it, since you're gonna have your mouth open every now and then no matter what (eating, talking,...). correct tongue posture or mewing isn't really about making your bones grow, that's what chewing is for. the purpose of mewing is to get your bones into the correct position. i can elaborate on any details if you want me to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
no, correct tongue posture and mewing are the same thing. and you're not really supposed to apply any force (though i'm very sure it helps if you distribute the force evenly). having your mouth open is the cause of downward growth (since the maxilla loses it's support from the lower jaw and is thus exposed to gravity) and correct tongue posture is natures antidote to it, since you're gonna have your mouth open every now and then no matter what (eating, talking,...). correct tongue posture or mewing isn't really about making your bones grow, that's what chewing is for. the purpose of mewing is to get your bones into the correct position. i can elaborate on any details if you want me to.
chewing is cope in the way it's presented here, I made a post about it, you can read it if you want to
the thing about mewing is that most people are recessed and can't really adapt to proper tongue posture cause of it

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
chewing is cope in the way it's presented here, I made a post about it, you can read it if you want to
just read the thread, but I don't really understand how you came to that conclusion. my perspective on chewing is quite simple: chewing sends stress all throughout your skull (with different stress patterns depending on how you chew) and bones that are put under stress will grow.
the thing about mewing is that most people are recessed and can't really adapt to proper tongue posture cause of it
i've thought about this, but i don't think the situation is that hopeless. some might need a palate expander though.

Last edited:
  • +1
just read the thread, but I don't really understand how you came to that conclusion. my perspective of chewing is quite simple: chewing sends stress all throughout your skull (with different stress patterns depending on how you chew) and bones that are put under stress will grow.
masticatory muscles put this stress to the bone not chewing and that's a difference, chewing activates the masseters a lot which will lead to unpleasant aesthatic changes, like downward growth, aveolar prognathism
animals who barely chew like cats and in general predators are way more forward grown than humans and they mainly use their temporalis which gives even humans wider eye sockets, more projected anterior crania, wider faces
i've thought about this, but i don't think the situation is that hopeless. some might need a palate expander though.
Many people have downward grown or short maxillae which are too big for their tongues

masticatory muscles put this stress to the bone not chewing and that's a difference, chewing activates the masseters a lot which will lead to unpleasant aesthatic changes, like downward growth, aveolar prognathism
animals who barely chew like cats and in general predators are way more forward grown than humans and they mainly use their temporalis which gives even humans wider eye sockets, more projected anterior crania, wider faces
the masseter is doing the work but a lot of the stress comes from your teeth and propagates into the rest of the skull:
Bruxism luco Fig3 4

if i remember correctly the illustrations are a bit misleading, a cuspid bite is not that much more stressful than a molar one.
how does chewing lead to downward growth?
also, i think you should be careful with arbitrarily using other mammals to come to your conclusions, these species have different genetic codes and different blueprints for how certain bones should grow. but either way, every time you use your masseter muscle you also use your temporalis, and i'm guessing cats work in the same way, so what is the point of making this differentiation?

• +1
Many people have downward grown or short maxillae which are too big for their tongues
you should still be able to get at least a part of your tongue up there, at least for a part of the time. and then you go from there, the more you improve the easier it gets.

• +1
you should still be able to get at least a part of your tongue up there, at least for a part of the time. and then you go from there, the more you improve the easier it gets.
most people in the west have imws in the mid thirty range which is narrow
and as I said someone who is very recessed won't be able to mew 24/7 because he can't even get good head posture
the masseter is doing the work but a lot of the stress comes from your teeth and propagates into the rest of the skull:
migth be true and a reason why it works/could work
View attachment 1344556

if i remember correctly the illustrations are a bit misleading, a cuspid bite is not that much more stressful than a molar one.
how does chewing lead to downward growth?
also, i think you should be careful with arbitrarily using other mammals to come to your conclusions, these species have different genetic codes and different blueprints for how certain bones should grow.
that doesn't change the fact that they all got the same muscles
crocodiles who are obv. very different don't have a masseter or temporalis at all and are way more forward grown than any mammal

but either way, every time you use your masseter muscle you also use your temporalis, and i'm guessing cats work in the same way, so what is the point of making this differentiation?
because it has an impact on how the cranium develops
Screenshot 20210730 133158 Chrome
for the last two million years humans have adapted to eating predominatly meat which resembles our crania
Screenshot 20210723 204431 Google

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
most people in the west have imws in the mid thirty range which is narrow
and as I said someone who is very recessed won't be able to mew 24/7 because he can't even get good head posture

migth be true and a reason why it works/could work

that doesn't change the fact that they all got the same muscles
crocodiles who are obv. very different don't have a masseter or temporalis at all and are way more forward grown than any mammal

because it has an impact on how the cranium develops
View attachment 1344654for the last two million years humans have adapted to eating predominatly meat which resembles our crania
View attachment 1344664
cranial base development is almost entirely finished by the age of 6 according to that thread from lookism

• +1
what other stuff lol getting natural results is genes and nutrition anything else is cope
Genes nutrition and lifestyle habits during early development. Oh and trauma affects your development too like i had a midface fracture when i was 4 from a car crash

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
cranial base development is almost entirely finished by the age of 6 according to that thread from lookism
true but that doesn't it can't get better or worse after that
bones are still maleable and even in adults face mask patients had their entire cranium repositioned to a degree
but yeah womb and baby years are the most important

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger