Hard Mewing + Chewing + Thumbpulling + Beltpulling + Bonesmashing + Chintucking

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
79724A0E 4321 44EA A033 DE3F71B1CC0F

Routine: I wake up at 5:00 in the morning and thumbpull for 2 hours without stopping. At school, I thumbpull for 5 minutes during each passing period, and these add up to 40 minutes of additional thumbpulling every school day. On weekends and holidays, I go in for a 3-hour thumbpull session each afternoon. Every night, I beltpull hard AF for 45 minutes before I brush my teeth and shower in freezing-cold water. After each nightly shower, I do a final 15-minute thumbpulling session. I hard mew and chintuck throughout the day as well, every day. I consistently chew Falim gum at all times except mealtimes. Whenever I’m in private places, I bonesmash my gonions with whatever hands that aren’t needed for performing tasks. For example, I bonesmash with 1 hand when I browse the web on my phone, and I bonesmash with 2 hands when I watch videos on the computer. Takes lots of dedication ; may not be for everyone.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klimo, Won't Stop Mewing, Deleted member 21796 and 47 others
r/orthrotopics omg was this during puberty after ur fissures closed and angle/light frauded?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 19281, currylightskin and 9 others
Now same angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, thecel and Marsiere214
bruh side profile and then front profile. This is another level of frauding

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
View attachment 1288168

Routine: I wake up at 5:00 in the morning and thumbpull for 2 hours without stopping. At school, I thumbpull for 5 minutes during each passing period, and these add up to 8 sessions and 40 minutes of thumbpulling every weekday. On weekends and holidays, I go in for a 3-hour thumbpull session each afternoon. Takes a lot of dedication may not be for everyone.
nice tits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, wateriswet, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Good results(y)I definitely see change, keep it up!

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7076 and thecel
you have to do all this shit and hard work while i just have to relax and watch subliminals everyday and watch my maxilla grow forward every week by millimeters :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cautier hasslich, berlin.1969, Pandora and 11 others
Hate to dox you, but you gotta show the changes in your eye area as well. This is the pic he sent me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, dadfa, Deprived and 5 others
caged at beltpulling :lul:
wtf is beltpulling

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
mirin results tho!
how many cold showers did you take a day btw?

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
A legend is born.

• Woah
Mirin the changes. Keep up the good work 💪

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecel
Mogger transformation. Your slay count must have tripled!

• JFL
who the fu- who is th-
wha-
I should kick your fuckin' ass who is this?

• JFL
Giga Chang in the making

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and thecel
Post this on r/mewing and r/orthotropics please!

• JFL
View attachment 1288168

Routine: I wake up at 5:00 in the morning and thumbpull for 2 hours without stopping. At school, I thumbpull for 5 minutes during each passing period, and these add up to 40 minutes of additional thumbpulling every school day. On weekends and holidays, I go in for a 3-hour thumbpull session each afternoon. Every night, I beltpull hard AF for 45 minutes before I brush my teeth and shower in freezing-cold water. After each nightly shower, I do a final 15-minute thumbpulling session. I hard mew and chintuck throughout the day as well, every day. I consistently chew Falim gum at all times except mealtimes. Whenever I’m in private places, I bonesmash my gonions with whatever hands that aren’t needed for performing tasks. For example, I bonesmash with 1 hand when I browse the web on my phone, and I bonesmash with 2 hands when I watch videos on the computer. Takes lots of dedication ; may not be for everyone.
Fake results

• +1
you have to do all this shit and hard work while i just have to relax and watch subliminals everyday and watch my maxilla grow forward every week by millimeters :cool:

Wtf this shit actually might be legit. I feel a weird tingling in my upper maxilla and my teeth feel itchy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar, thecel, StrangerDanger and 4 others
Wtf this shit actually might be legit. I feel a weird tingling in my upper maxilla and my teeth feel itchy
Ofc it works, else this video wouldnt have 99% likes and only 1%dislikes. People are not dumb.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel, coolguy1 and 1 other person
caged at beltpulling :lul:
wtf is beltpulling

have you experienced any brain damage or signs of it? (no sarcasm)

• +1
View attachment 1288168

What are we supposed to get from this bro?

Post actual consistent before and afters

• +1
View attachment 1288168

Nice results, i'm not sure if your srs here or trolling. ARE YOU SRS? SRS?

• +1
you forgot eyelid pulling

• Woah
All this effort for nothing...

• So Sad
This forum is a joke

• JFL
yakhi @thecel this for real😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🔥🔥🔥🔥.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and datboijj

Just have overbite theory

• JFL