Mewing is utter bullshit on anyone above 8 - 12 year olds, PROVE ME WRONG

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
Been mewing since years now and I dont really believe in this miraculous method anymore. prove me wrong niggas, show me a real result from someone

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss
that's crazy, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Marsiere214
Mewing is low iq cope

been working for me. of course I will never prove it you. so keep crying. bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Marsiere214 and sorrowfulsad
Mewing gave me an extra chromosome, dhat mens am smarter dan u

Since I'm mewing I became president of the universe

Palatal expanders work so in theory mewing should too provided you're producing enough force for a long period of time. Mew himself doesn't advocate for hard mewing but I don't see how the force from just resting your tongue up there can do anything.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Been mewing since years now and I dont really believe in this miraculous method anymore. prove me wrong niggas, show me a real result from someone
You got the age range wrong buddy. After 23yo it's pure cope. If you can't get results with mewing at 14yo that means only two things:
-You're not properly mewing
-You have sub-human genetic, mewing can't save you. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, MrGlutton and Marsiere214
mewing is legit unironically. if you say otherwise, learn how to mew properly.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
You are not wrong. I was never mewing and I still have a great jawline

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I agree 100%.it 's one big cope.

Obviously the older you get the longer it takes; a lot of people on PSL sites think it’s a meme cuz the Mew fags on reddit think it’s the greatest thing to ever be invented. After 17 it’s going to take a while for you to see significant change; I advise you to invest in MSE/FM and/or FacePulling

View attachment 185958is this a good facepuller considering money isnt an issue

that’s the one I purchased and it’s coming in next week; I’ll take progress pics along the way. I plan on also using CopeAndRopes HomeMade face puller; a user that already built it said it’s legit and can see results but opted out for a lefort due to the discomfort

why would you use copeandropes facepuller when u brought the $250 one,

also i too am about to buy the $250 facepuller (how long is it gonna take to arrive, do they give you shipping updates?)

good thing i just turned 22, kinda wanna start roiding along with using that $250 facepuller, i wanna maximize the face gains

the shipping takes about 3-7 business days so maximum a week, I’m trying both out to see if I can have good results with them. This one is better due to the mobility and the ability to sleep while having the device on. Only con is the amount of force it comes with.

just curious what would be your best case scenario, for me i'd like a little bit more zygo prominence. I would gladly do MSE but it fucks your teeth and id have to wear braces for 2 years to fix my teeth after mse.

I’d hate to have your hopes up high so I’m not going to lie to you and say that your entire face will change. I am almost certain that it will work and improve your under eye area I.e dark circles, Vector, etc. it could and I say that loosely, could better your canthal tilt if you were born with a PCT and they look droopy due to nonzygomatic support.