• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and uglykunt
  • +1
Reactions: uglykunt
Screenshot 20181202 1609212

Your eye area mogs the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and TakaRyo
None of my parenta have hallow cheeks, but mewing since 13 gave me hallower cheeks than him at 18-20% bf. Im at around 17% rn.

None of my parenta have hallow cheeks, but mewing since 13 gave me hallower cheeks than him at 18-20% bf. Im at around 17% rn.
you suck your cheeks in faggot it's obvious as shit the hollowness discontinues at the middle of the cheek instead of going towards the zygomatic bone

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
you suck your cheeks in faggot it's obvious as shit the hollowness discontinues at the middle of the cheek instead of going towards the zygomatic bone

I really dont suck them in lol. You think I have time to do that 24/7 including in my sleep ?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
U should get a job at tech support in order to mog the other indians

This guy...this guy gets it

Oh im going into banking so I'll mog them there ???

why would you not want sunken cheeks lmao, looks much better

• +1
Why is everyone falling for this lmao its like humblebrag trolling. Everybody knows that sunken cheeks are better.

And even then, with that kind of lightning and zygomatic width they should look much much more hollow, I guess forward growth is lacking seeing the mouth area shape.

Mine look more hollow in similar lighnting and my zygomatic area is much much les prominent than yours so something is wrong. Still you are 15 and im 30 so you should wait till complete development. can you post a side profile pic?

Also seriously don't go retard eating bad diet on purpose if this is not a troll post

• +1
Why is everyone falling for this lmao its like humblebrag trolling. Everybody knows that sunken cheeks are better.

And even then, with that kind of lightning and zygomatic width they should look much much more hollow, I guess forward growth is lacking seeing the mouth area shape.

View attachment 6835

Mine look more hollow in similar lighnting and my zygomatic area is much much les prominent than yours so something is wrong. Still you are 15 and im 30 so you should wait till complete development. can you post a side profile pic?

Also seriously don't go retard eating bad diet on purpose if this is not a troll post
side profile like complete side or 3/4?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Isn't hollow cheeks something you want rofl. Oh no this stretching exercise made me taller!!?

you look like a 4 psl tbh

You look like a stone cold killer tbh.

Wouldn’t want to piss you off.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, Deleted member 39 and uglykunt
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Insomniac

View attachment 6835

now now zyros don't go flexing on the younglings

• +1
Mine look more hollow in similar lighnting and my zygomatic area is much much les prominent than yours so something is wrong.
i've overbite

r.i.p robbie rotten

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
lol at the dumbos up there falling for the memez, he knows hollow cheeks are good and is baiting for validation lolololol

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
you'd be chad tier if you had better lips and nose.

• +1
Damn, your lips are destroying you. I covered them up and you looked perfect.

• +1
looking good bro. keep at it if your 15 and you will get great changes

Damn, your lips are destroying you. I covered them up and you looked perfect.

Perfect candidate for an upper lip lift. Trivial procedure.

• +1
I don't get why people are saying he looks high t or intimidating,dude looks like he hangs out in the library to avoid Chad.