Mewing makes me hungry???

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
A few weeks ago I learned to swallow correctly and really inflict pressure against my palate with my tongue, and during the last two weeks I have experienced mild headaches and some feeling of pressure inside my skull. But I have also experienced a huge increase in my appetite and amount of hunger I haven't felt in a long time. I literally sometimes have this feeling of "stomach hurting due to being so empty" I often had when I was a little kid.

Could this mean that my skull is starting to remodel itself and my body is wanting more energy for that? Am I finally going to become the chad I was meant to be? How delusional is this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 6427 and 2 others
You are wasting energy for nothing by pressing your tongue against the palate

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 6427 and 3 others
Honestly a good thing tbh

640x640

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and N1666
A few weeks ago I learned to swallow correctly
hungry for cum you little bitch

stay out of my mentions next time you little cumslut

@CookiesAndCream @Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding @them @n0rthface did i do good? :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Sens, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person

@CookiesAndCream @Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding @them @n0rthface did i do good? :cool:
Stop tagging me subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sens, datboijj and 3 others
I tried mewing for 6 months. It won't do shit if your palate is too small for your tongue to sit on the roof of your mouth. To really split the suture and cause structural changes you need something like MSE.
My pallet is wide enough to fit my tongue in without touching my teeth. I can inflict significant pressure to my maxilla. :smonk:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Well then MSE is not "essential" still could speed up things. I can't even fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth properly.
I can fit my entire tongue to the roof of my mouth without hitting the teeth and without blocking my airwat from the back.

Let's see if I can achieve facial upswing and remodel my skull over time. :feelstastyman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

Abused dog posting on PSL sites

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
thsnkfull for JSE

A few weeks ago I learned to swallow correctly and really inflict pressure against my palate with my tongue, and during the last two weeks I have experienced mild headaches and some feeling of pressure inside my skull. But I have also experienced a huge increase in my appetite and amount of hunger I haven't felt in a long time. I literally sometimes have this feeling of "stomach hurting due to being so empty" I often had when I was a little kid.

Could this mean that my skull is starting to remodel itself and my body is wanting more energy for that? Am I finally going to become the chad I was meant to be? How delusional is this?
Placebomaxxing