Mewing may be bullshit in your 20s but…

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Proper tongue posture as a child? Fucking chad maker ngl unless your genetics are really shit. I have recessed mandible and maxilla and even then when I mew it still makes my side profile look quite good with a sharp jawline and prominent chin. I can only imagine how much better I’d look if I actually grew properly. That’s the thing genetics play a huge role but you are not going to find any top percentile attractive people who had shit tongue posture in the critical years. Yes you can still be attractive without it but that takes insanely good genetics. Someone needs to hurry up and make holy grail device that legitimately grows the maxilla/mandible forwards.

Edit: it’s also no coincidence I’m the ugliest member of my family and I’m the only one who had fucked up overbite and teeth.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14139
jfl @Salludon mewed in his 20s and there are retards who believe his transformation is natural :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa, Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 14139
to this day i still don’t know how to mew but i don’t need to know since genetics came through for me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I mouthbreathed on purpose as a kid for various reasons and my midface length is 6.3 cm (average), my jaw rotation is good, and I have more lower third bone mass than this entire user base combined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, WontStopNorwooding, MouthbreatherChad and 1 other person

mewing works for adults boyos! :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad
I mouthbreathed on purpose as a kid for various reasons and my midface length is 6.3 cm (average), my jaw rotation is good, and I have more lower third bone mass than this entire user base combined
Me too, I mouthbreathead almost my whole life still pretty decent face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Do you have straight teeth? It could be a possibility these “day time mouth breathers” are all still performing proper swallow patterns and while asleep are mewing. Not only that but chewing seems to play almost as an important role as tongue posture maybe more.

Last edited:
Do you have straight teeth? It could be a possibility these “day time mouth breathers” are all still performing proper swallow patterns and while asleep are mewing. Not only that but chewing seems to play almost as an important role as tongue posture maybe more.
Nah, I snored in in my sleep according to my mom. My upper teeth are straight, lower are crooked as sin. But it doesn't matter, my jaws are good. I also specifically chewed on my left side for 10 years due to an untreated cavity on my right jaw that hurt me horribly (phobia against dentists). The difference in asymmetry is tiny, however to be fair the jaw I chewed on is slightly wider and more angular. Ironically my chin and ramus are taller on the side I DIDNT chew on. Though chewing is unilateral anyway so this is probably natural asymmetry. I have all 32 teeth fully erupted

There's no fucking such thing as a muh proper swallow patterns you fucking anti scientific schizoid. You don't control your swallowing muscles, you can just choose to autistically and unnecessarily consciously over-exert your omohyoid and sternohyoid muscles

Just give up lol. All the evidence mew tards ever provided was baseless and anecdotal, and there's evidence to the contrary as well. Recession is genetic

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj and Deleted member 14262
Nah, I snored in in my sleep according to my mom. My upper teeth are straight, lower are crooked as sin. But it doesn't matter, my jaws are good. I also specifically chewed on my left side for 10 years due to an untreated cavity on my right jaw that hurt me horribly (phobia against dentists). The difference in asymmetry is tiny, however to be fair the jaw I chewed on is slightly wider and more angular. Ironically my chin and ramus are taller on the side I DIDNT chew on. Though chewing is unilateral anyway so this is probably natural asymmetry. I have all 32 teeth fully erupted

There's no fucking such thing as a muh proper swallow patterns you fucking anti scientific schizoid. You don't control your swallowing muscles, you can just choose to autistically and unnecessarily consciously over-exert your omohyoid and sternohyoid muscles

Just give up lol. All the evidence mew tards ever provided was baseless and anecdotal, and there's evidence to the contrary as well. Recession is genetic
Shut the fuck up you weeb from the looks of your avi you spend your days jacking off to hentai like a predictable little troglodyte.

Besides the point though, I agree mewing is bullshit after the age of 12. However it’s no coincidence crooked teeth and wisdom teeth removal was not apparent prior to industrialisation and the change in human diet. Now about you snoring not sure if you realise but if you try to recreate a snoring sound it’s caused by your tongue coming up and touching your palate which means l your tongue likely was pressing up against your palate and slightly blocking your airway during sleep. In other words you were mewing in your sleep.

Shut the fuck up you weeb from the looks of your avi you spend your days jacking off to hentai like a predictable little troglodyte.

Besides the point though, I agree mewing is bullshit after the age of 12. However it’s no coincidence crooked teeth and wisdom teeth removal was not apparent prior to industrialisation and the change in human diet. Now about you snoring not sure if you realise but if you try to recreate a snoring sound it’s caused by your tongue coming up and touching your palate which means l your tongue likely was pressing up against your palate and slightly blocking your airway during sleep. In other words you were mewing in your sleep.
lol triggered recessed incel cockroach is seething that he has to saw open his skull for 20-100k usd to be non deformed 🤣

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14262
However it’s no coincidence crooked teeth and wisdom teeth removal was not apparent prior to industrialisation and the change in human diet.
Well no shit wisdom teeth removal wasn't common when they didn't fucking invent it.
Now about you snoring not sure if you realise but if you try to recreate a snoring sound it’s caused by your tongue coming up and touching your palate which means l your tongue likely was pressing up against your palate and slightly blocking your airway during sleep. In other words you were mewing in your sleep.
Retard tier levels of Copium if you think snoring causes mewing in your sleep. :lul:

The reason it happens is because your airways are too narrow. Jfl at your autism by "recreating a snoring sound." Either save up for a jaw surgery or go ER.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney
Well no shit wisdom teeth removal wasn't common when they didn't fucking invent it.

Retard tier levels of Copium if you think snoring causes mewing in your sleep. :lul:

The reason it happens is because your airways are too narrow. Jfl at your autism by "recreating a snoring sound." Either save up for a jaw surgery or go ER.
You conveniently glossed over crooked teeth lmao I guess that condition just came out of nowhere even though it’s not seen in any other fucking animal… unless when you change their diet and inhibit normal breathing and swallow patterns… Nah though can’t be anything you’re right it’s all genetics :soy:.

You conveniently glossed over crooked teeth lmao I guess that condition just came out of nowhere even though it’s not seen in any other fucking animal… unless when you change their diet and inhibit normal breathing and swallow patterns… Nah though can’t be anything you’re right it’s all genetics :soy:.
We're talking about having a good jawline. Not sure why your talking about crooked teeth for. You can have the straightest teeth in the world and still have recession.