6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

Which one of you fuckers commented this

It's over for blackcels in the gigachad mewing meme era tbh
People only have eyes from white Chads now, they are the main character

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
tbh normies using words like mewing doesnt mean much, they unironically think their skull structure will change and they become forward grown

Images   2024 02 17T214518598

Bye bye 🤫🧏‍♂️

(Mewing is bs)

Mewing is the natural tongue position presented in babies, therefore its not bs, so tell your future child, but apart from that its pretty cope, and there are deeper problems

You can raise hyoid bone also kill me

NO THATS NOT TRUE, GENETICS PLAY NO PART IN MY LOOKS, ITS ALL IN MY CONTROL!!!
There should be an informative stance on mewing, for all the retard parents feeding their kids soy

Mewing is the natural tongue position presented in babies, therefore its not bs, so tell your future child, but apart from that its pretty cope, and there are deeper problems

I've always kept my tongue at the upper pallet so it is natural for me. So I'm literally mewing from birth lol

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

mewing can work at very very young ages, same as a lot of others factors that can help, you wont mew yourself so basically its purely genetic

mewing can work at very very young ages, same as a lot of others factors that can help, you wont mew yourself so basically its purely genetic
Lets just dedicate an entire reddit to putting tongue on roof

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Mewing is temporary frauding bhai

I've always kept my tongue at the upper pallet so it is natural for me. So I'm literally mewing from birth lol
When a baby sucks the tit the tongue stimulates suction on the upper palate

Mewing is temporary frauding bhai
yes i know its cope after 3, it may work if youre younger than 3 but its not even sure, best cope ive ever seen tho

yes i know its cope after 3, it may work if youre younger than 3 but its not even sure, best cope ive ever seen tho
Its not at all cope after 3, theres appliances that advance mewing producing effects well over 10 years old, but for adults its simply to raise the hyoid and give off the appearance of depth under the jaw,

Also how was your day? :)

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Htn face alone

Its not at all cope after 3, theres appliances that advance mewing producing effects well over 10 years old, but for adults its simply to raise the hyoid and give off the appearance of depth under the jaw,

Also how was your day? :)
horrendous and you brother

There should be an informative stance on mewing, for all the retard parents feeding their kids soy
mewing is better than not mewing, but acting like its gonna shape your jaw somehow is cope
also most parents suck at being parents, how would they even enforce mewing on their kids jfl

mewing is better than not mewing, but acting like its gonna shape your jaw somehow is cope
also most parents suck at being parents, how would they even enforce mewing on their kids jfl
Tell children roof on mouth