Mewing reopens growth plates and makes you taller (HIGH-IQCELS GTFIH)

H

hggggg666

Iron
You have to think about it logically. Bones are malleable! (wolff's law). When pressure it put on your palate it activates the pineal gland which regulate the pituitary gland. More HGH is released and hence you grow taller. This change in the hormonal homeostasis will reopen the growth plates. This can also be witnessed with diseases like gigantism. It’s that simple.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 3105 and 3 others
Having really poor airway quality literally does cause you to be dumber and produce less growth and sex horomes. I remember reading a story about an orthodontist in like the 1920s or something who gave a down syndrome boy a palate expander and within 6 months his cognitive ability increased by an order of magnitude, as well as supposedly growing in height and penis length. Wild stuff.

• +1
Reactions: krylx
you need genuine help bro if your gonna cope that hard 😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, Randolf, Graham and 1 other person
Dr. Weston A. Price, the quintessential holistic dental physician, not only specialized in nutrition and the treatment of dental foci (such as failed root canals), but was a trailblazer in functional orthodontics as well. In another dramatic functional orthodontic case, Price widened the narrow upper arch of a Down’s Syndrome teen approximately 1/2 inch with a palatal expansion rod device located between his upper teeth. In so doing, the new maxillary bone filled in rapidly. This space was later maintained with a fixed bridge that had two additional teeth attached.22

Once again, the results from expansion of the palate were striking. This sixteen-year-old patient was previously measured with an I.Q. of that of a four-year-old, and he was so seriously physically and mentally impaired that he typically played all day with blocks on the floor. After six months of palate expansion however, he was able to go to the grocery story and bring back correct change to his mother, change trains and make transfers on streetcars accurately and safely, and read children’s stories and newspaper headlines. This teen’s physical appearance also dramatically transformed. He grew three inches in four months, developed whiskers, and his genitals developed from those of a child to a man. These hormonal maturation changes were the direct result of the stimulation of the pituitary gland through the expansion of the sella turcica—the saddle-shaped depression in the sphenoid cranial bone that houses the pituitary. In Down’s syndrome, the failure of the development of the middle third of the face and the pituitary has been well documented. Finally, this teen’s severe sleep apnea was relieved when the expansion device opened up his completely occluded left nostril so he could breathe properly.24

Having really poor airway quality literally does cause you to be dumber and produce less growth and sex horomes. I remember reading a story about an orthodontist in like the 1920s or something who gave a down syndrome boy a palate expander and within 6 months his cognitive ability increased by an order of magnitude, as well as supposedly growing in height and penis length. Wild stuff.
i'm recessed into oblivion still prett tall, with big dick and used to be intelligent before meds

will mewing reopen my dick growth plate aswell???

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and barnmatrix
i'm recessed into oblivion still prett tall, with big dick and used to be intelligent before meds
Thats nice man but are you trying to use that anecdote as an arguement?

Thats nice man but are you trying to use that anecdote as an arguement?
no, just saying

a lot of recessed guys are like that

gosling is recessed into another demension and still does good

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Mirin this cope

You have to think about it logically. Bones are malleable! (wolff's law). When pressure it put on your palate it activates the pineal gland which regulate the pituitary gland. More HGH is released and hence you grow taller. This change in the hormonal homeostasis will reopen the growth plates. This can also be witnessed with diseases like gigantism. It’s that simple.
Bruxism can enlarge the hippocampus and increase IQ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back