Mfw the Ottomans didn't get Vienna

Fuark fr? I think thats a myth or something, they failed cause they couldn't breach the walls on time cause of subhumam small cannons, the large ones were stuck in muds in Hungary
And the poles ??
The Crimean Tatars did not stop the poles when they could. They did this to leverage themselves instead of the common interest. The polish Armies safe pass was the main reason the siege failed. German states where very weak at that time, atleast weaker then us.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
The Crimean Tatars did not stop the poles when they could. They did this to leverage themselves instead of the common interest. The polish Armies safe pass was the main reason the siege failed. German states where very weak at that time, atleast weaker then us.
Not true, reas what i wrote

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
Different era of technology, the Ottomans shouldn't have invaded Vienna tbh, they should have build road networks in Hungary before that, they completely neglected the place
@Won'tStopNoodling thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499, Pubertymaxxer3 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Btw it has nothing to do with Tatars, also they didn't betray, read about it, Kara Mustafa didn't let them charge, it wasn't them who betrayed. Also they would most likely be defeated by the poles, the tatars lost almost every battle againts the hussars before Vienna
they weren't well behaved even before the suppossed to happen charge, even if we accept that Kara Mustafa made a mistake there you can't compare it to letting the polish army just get away jfl.
For one mistake they betray their supposed alliance brothers. No one can accept a betrayel like this.

• +1
they weren't well behaved even before the suppossed to happen charge, even if we accept that Kara Mustafa made a mistake there you can't compare it to letting the polish army just get away jfl.
For one mistake they betray their supposed alliance brothers. No one can accept a betrayel like this.
What happened to them

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Tfw you realise he was an ethnic all along since Hungarians are Asians :forcedsmile:
Hungarians are Turani

These are their phenotypes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9499, Pubertymaxxer3, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
What happened to them
to crimeans? they really shot in their own leg by betraying us. Russia got stronger and they where slurped up. In communist times they where sent to siberia by stalin.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Blue and Deleted member 10987
to crimeans? they really shot in their own leg by betraying us. Russia got stronger and they where slurped up. In communist times they where sent to siberia by stalin.
Traitors usually dont have good ends

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
JFL yeah. Some of them are so obsessed with wanting to be Germanic it's ridiculous. I've met a few like that IRL, always acting arrogant towards other balkanites as if they're Übermenschen and other balkanites peasant subhumans.

This is the main phenotype in Hungaria they are neither balkan nor german

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, TsarTsar444, lutte and 2 others
JFL yeah. Some of them are so obsessed with wanting to be Germanic it's ridiculous. I've met a few like that IRL, always acting arrogant towards other balkanites as if they're Übermenschen and other balkanites peasant subhumans.
it's always the less whites looking that cope tbh. as if hungary wasn't a plain shithole

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
I haven't been paying attention, why do you cry about the ottomans, aren't you serbian or bulgarian or smth?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
I haven't been paying attention, why do you cry about the ottomans, aren't you serbian or bulgarian or smth?
wdym assyrian mutt baby?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and lutte
it's always the less whites looking that cope tbh. as if hungary wasn't a plain shithole
I mean it's a nice country for sure, same as Croatia, but both are insanely obsessed with wanting to be central European Germanics instead of finno-ugric and slavic respectively. Own up to who you are. I think we talked about this a few times.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
Hungarians have been proven to be Germanic by DNA studies.

• +1
  • JFL
jfl at sweden
I mean it's a nice country for sure, same as Croatia, but both are insanely obsessed with wanting to be central European Germanics instead of finno-ugric and slavic respectively. Own up to who you are. I think we talked about this a few times.
agreed. i bet if their pheno was ruling the world they would be more proud of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
Huh? As i said, Kara Mustafa refused to let them attack the Poles, the Crimean leader actually wanted to attack, and also he pressured Mustafa to storm Vienna but the retard didn't want to cause he wanted to appear as a benevolent ruler and not an looter jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and Blue
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
jfl at sweden

agreed. i bet if their pheno was ruling the world they would be more proud of it.
jfl at kur... wait I can't find it on the map

b5c9e2a26e2573d15283f121a6f80041.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Bosnian and muslim

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, lutte and Deleted member 7098
Huh? As i said, Kara Mustafa refused to let them attack the Poles, the Crimean leader actually wanted to attack, and also he pressured Mustafa to storm Vienna but the retard didn't want to cause he wanted to appear as a benevolent ruler and not an looter jfl
Yes, because they weren't allowed to charge gives a valid reason to betray your empire... They let the poles pass as a joke to us because they weren't allowed to act

• +1
yes kinda mongoloid admixture gives a more neotony to women tbh
Thats why Hapa female look good while most hapa male turn ER
Images 2

• +1
Yes, because they weren't allowed to charge gives a valid reason to betray your empire... They let the poles pass as a joke to us because they weren't allowed to act
Mustafa also waited too long and didn't storm the city like a cuck, if only he took the city 3 days earlier they would have won

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10913
If Sulejman or Mehmed the conqueror leads the army they probably would

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
If Sulejman or Mehmed the conqueror leads the army they probably would
Suleiman was a retard too, Mehmed was the best

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, oldcell and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Suleiman was a retard too, Mehmed was the best

Sulejman was supper phaggot only when he got older and paranoic, he killed Ibrahim PAsha his loyal grandvizier and best friend and 2 of own sons

When he was young he was great

• +1
based user, i need to follow you
while medes were creating civilization, and mesopotamia my hometown was the birth of civilization, and that sallahudin made humanity great again, you have at the same time, assyrian mutt babies that mix with swedes cum containers and consider then themselves as pure swedes.
@lutte

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 7098, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
JFL at this serbian propoganda talking about mosques 'n what not.

on the right is your lesbian pm. Let that sink in..

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person