Mfw the Ottomans didn't get Vienna

Didnt Suleiman died also in Vienna ?

They was at Vienna , siege of Vienna 1529 and they returned home, yeah but they didint conquer

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
Sulejman was supper phaggot only when he got older and paranoic, he killed Ibrahim PAsha his loyal grandvizier and best friend and 2 of own sons

When he was young he was great
No, Suleiman was very good at diplomacy and administration, but he was meh at militaristic affairs, he didn't command any great battle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10913
Also Sulejman father Selim the Grim was better leader and general, but he was even more phaggot, extreme cruel mentally ill guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
A8b39b280660165183319a0274c80db0

Warrior Soldiers remain the best tho
Combine both quality of warriors and soldiers

Logistics are extremly underrated
The two main people who mastered it were one of most of the great conquerors in history (Romans and Mongols)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and TsarTsar444
No, Suleiman was very good at diplomacy and administration, but he was meh at militaristic affairs, he didn't command any great battle

Mohacs 1526 was one of biggest one sided military victories ever but its mostly becasue of Turkish heavy supremacy in numbers and technology ( literally cannons versus knights ) plus Ibrahim PAsha was the leaader

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10987
Also Sulejman father Selim the Grim was better leader and general, but he was even more phaggot, extreme cruel mentally ill guy
You turkish ?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Selim was the only good military commander together with Mehmed in the Ottoman Empire, other were meh

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and oldcell
Mustafa also waited too long and didn't storm the city like a cuck, if only he took the city 3 days earlier they would have won
Man they all died, show some respect. Looking back at it is simple. The man was one of the best generals in his era. He defeated the poles and russians on many occasions. leave it at rest

• +1
while medes creating civilization, and mesopotamia my hometown was the birth of civilization, and that sallahudin made humanity great again, you have at the same time, assyrian mutt babies that mix with swedes cum containers and consider then themselves as pure swedes.
@lutte
Kurds = iranians = aryans = cumskins, and kurds had nothing to do with mesopotamian civilisation?

also I'm 100% white so keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
Mohacs 1526 was one of biggest one sided military victories ever but its mostly becasue of Turkish heavy supremacy in numbers and technology ( literally cannons versus knights ) plus Ibrahim PAsha was the leaader
Thats why we ditched armors for lighter gear

• +1
They was at Vienna , siege of Vienna 1529 and they returned home, yeah but they didint conquer
FUCK YOU, who are you. You seem 2be the only sodomite here. gtfo abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, oldcell and 1 other person
Man they all died, show some respect. Looking back at it is simple. The man was one of the best generals in his era. He defeated the poles and russians on many occasions. leave it at rest
He did? Where? Pitty he didn't take Vienna, he shouldn't have honestly tried to siege it, he should have just taken North Hungary and made peace

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
You turkish ?

Nah but i am history nerd and i am interested about Ottomans and Turkish culture

I watched sopa opera "magnificent century" also i foudn it very entertaining good stuff

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
Yeah but thats why it wasn't impressive at all, Ottomans won with 2.3 times the manpower and double the guns

• +1
Didnt Suleiman died also in Vienna ?
our forefathers died all in Battle. shut this @oldsodomite. JFL at the back of his computer bad mouthing the Islamic Caliphs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and oldcell
Nah but i am history nerd and i am interested about Ottomans and Turkish culture

I watched sopa opera "magnificent century" also i foudn it very entertaining good stuff
yea that's a good historical knowledge right? jfl take your words back.

• +1
He did? Where? Pitty he didn't take Vienna, he shouldn't have honestly tried to siege it, he should have just taken North Hungary and made peace
man are you his time travelling advisor. JFL if he listened to a looksmax forum users advice he would certainly win!

• Ugh..
  • +1
our forefathers died all in Battle. shut this @oldsodomite. JFL at the back of his computer bad mouthing the Islamic Caliphs

yea that's a good historical knowledge right? jfl take your words back.

Stfu phaggot, i read so many boiks about the stuff

U are really phaggot u need Turkish dick in your ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3043
Kurds = iranians = aryans = cumskins, and kurds had nothing to do with mesopotamian civilisation?

also I'm 100% white so keep coping
cope i did phenotype test i got a lot of orientalid/araboid phenotype, so i'm basically mixed with iraqi people while beeing kurd also, so sallahadin, medes + mesopotamia/

While you'r a mutt w/o identity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and lutte
But he died in battle at vienna

• +1
cope i did phenotype test i got a lot of orientalid/araboid phenotype, so i'm basically mixed with iraqi people while beeing kurd also, so sallahadin, medes + mesopotamia/

While you'r a mutt w/o identity
link the test you mutt I wanna do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043

I dont like turkish soap operas
They are made for old femoids

Whats your origin ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
man are you his time travelling advisor. JFL if he listened to a looksmax forum users advice he would certainly win!
Did you forgot to take your meds or that massive dildo out of your ass?

• +1
Stfu phaggot, i read so many boiks about the stuff

U are really phaggot u need Turkish dick in your ass
gtfo you sodomite. learning history from series. you said it yourself. Who are you and who are the men you badmouth. If you have ounce of God concious character you take back what you said.

• +1
I also would like to tell the story of Mikulas Subic Zrinsky , he died heroci at Szigetvar 1566 defending against Turkish expansion

So badass historical figure

• +1
Lets change subject and talk about Classical civs pls
1471904125 1470744504 jesus chauve by theorie almeos

• +1
  • JFL
gtfo you sodomite. learning history from series. you said it yourself. Who are you and who are the men you badmouth. If you have ounce of God concious character you take back what you said.

U low iq cunt

Where did i sayed i learned hisotry form tv series? I just sayed i watched it, i leaned hisotry from the books, literature of fact

Hell u are annoying phaggot with iq of a toddler

• +1
I also would like to tell the story of Mikulas Subic Zrinsky , he died heroci at Szigetvar 1566 defending against Turkish expansion

So badass historical figure
good for you now you know where the line is.

Don't butt in Turkish affairs and keep your tongue away from my forefathers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
U low iq cunt

Where did i sayed i learned hisotry form tv series? I just sayed i watched it, i leaned hisotry from the books, literature of fact

Hell u are annoying phaggot with iq of a toddler
You stated yourself idiot. Now back 2 and read a little bit more books. seems like you missed out on some knowledge.

• JFL
  • +1
good for you now you know where the line is.
View attachment 974014
Don't butt in Turkish affairs and keep your tongue away from my forefathers.

I am just history fanatic overall

The fact i am interesting about Otommans doesnt mean i approve thing they did at past

• +1
This is an ethnic thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, oldcell, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
In a big trap explosion i have heard
Majority of Sultans after Suleiman were cunts who would rather have sex with 100 women and kill their brothers rather then go on campaigns

• +1
Tumblr nclxyfh0au1re4q6uo3 1280

How did the Romans beat the Greeks ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Blue, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1
I am just history fanatic overall

The fact i am interesting about Otommans doesnt mean i approve thing they did at past
you bad mouth them. For what. Do you see me bad mouth your forefathers dickhead. you don't need to approve. stay in your lane.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and oldcell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987, lutte and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
Romans were the most based army tbh, im mirin them so hard. Is this a rethoric question?

PEak Roman empire would Eat Alexander army alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Blue, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
They didint actually..

They never faced SParta or MAcedonia at its peak, when Romans were peaking Greece was actually at decline military and ecomony wise
Actually they would, the reason the Romans beat the phalanx was cause they were much more maneuverable on the field and could quickly change formations, pikemen could not do that

• +1
Winged hussars won

• Hmm...
  • +1
They didint actually..

They never faced SParta or MAcedonia at its peak, when Romans were peaking Greece was actually at decline military and ecomony wise
They still beated the greeks

• +1
Actually they would, the reason the Romans beat the phalanx was cause they were much more maneuverable on the field and could quickly change formations, pikemen could not do that

Roman army is the most impressive yet, they were undefeated

Best logistic, strategy, organization

• +1