MGTOW is a really valid approach to life

reterecur

reterecur

Banned
As a male you are basically a slave no matter what. Let's assume you are a hot(chadlite or above) guy that makes more money than wife.

1) If you get fired and she outearns you resentment will creep up in her and she will fall on someone else's dick.
2) If Norwood comes and rapes your looks and a Chadlite won't survive the reaper, she will fall on someone else's dick. F
3) If you stop Norwood with Fin and your dick stops working she will fall on someone else's dick.
4) You become fat she will find herself falling on someone else's dick.

You just don't win at this game. You can looksmax all you want and you will still be couple of percent of BF away from being dumped.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6997, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Im making money not paying taxes and i never paid for bitch so dont care.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 275, PYT and 2 others
not really, your ignoring and disregarding you biological mission as a man

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender, intovoid, Lolcel and 8 others
I agree, but let's not forget the financial aspects of having kids and a wife. It costs, over time, hundreds of thousands of dollars and so much responsibility, why any sane man would do that is beyond me. Life doesn't have to be that difficult, you can relax even in your 30's and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle if you make the right choices, ie never get married and have kids. I'm not gonna slave away for a femoid and crotchspawns, hell no.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 2658 and 7 others
Life has no definitive mission. We just assume it's to pro-create. I don't see how it's wise to throw entire life away to satisfy what society expects.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Mgtow is a cover for deeply closeted homos. JFL at these fags.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, intovoid, Lolcel and 6 others
Life has no definitive mission. We just assume it's to pro-create. I don't see how it's wise to throw entire life away to satisfy what society expects.

not saying to get married, I'm actually saying the opposite, just don't cope with a movement because you can't get women.

Men sent their own way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2012, Stare and 1 other person
incel cope

if you're Chad you get whatever you want to the point where disappointing things are desensitized to you and you dgaf

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 6403
Facts. Getting married is foolish. Just fuck a bitch every once in a while, no need to be attached to one of them and have kids. Granted, I'm slightly capping because if my oneitis came up to me and said she would do anything to marry me, I'd be down, but something like that is never going to happen so I couldn't care to consider it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
MGTOW is for virgin copers or retired betabuxxers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
The thing is most men who are mgtow are sub 4 males that can't even get a woman in the first place.

The thing is most men who are mgtow are sub 4 males that can't even get a woman in the first place.
And suppose you are 5 buddy it doesn't change the nature of females.

How long are you gonna keep NW1-2?
How loing are you gonna be muscled up?
How long you gonna stay serious dissease free?
How long are you gonna maintain collagen?

At 26 it starts going downhill fast. Compare investing in a career vs investing in looksmaxxing.

There are genuine reasons for MGTOW aka divorce rape, getting tired of whores etc. which I can empathise with.
And then there’s the coping MGTOW thing they went their own way no nigga u got sent your own way you fucking subhuman.
If Chad goes his own way bitches follow

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 7313, Lolcel and 1 other person
As a male you are basically a slave no matter what. Let's assume you are a hot(chadlite or above) guy that makes more money than wife.

1) If you get fired and she outearns you resentment will creep up in her and she will fall on someone else's dick.
2) If Norwood comes and rapes your looks and a Chadlite won't survive the reaper, she will fall on someone else's dick. F
3) If you stop Norwood with Fin and your dick stops working she will fall on someone else's dick.

You just don't win at this game. You can looksmax all you want and you will still be couple of percent of BF away from being dumped.
stop overthinking it. fuck as many girls as you can and if you go bald then go er. SIMPLE. MGTOW is for limp dick niggas with daddy issues

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Lolcel and PYT
assume? anybody that didn't 'assume' this died with no legacy and now there's nobody to assume otherwise :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I don't think you understand mgtow at all. mgtow dudes can have all the pussy in the world in theory. So is Leo di caprio gay for fucking people in their twenties in his fifties?

It's a typical bluepilled normie response to call mgtow gay. If you live in a Western country especially, one has to question your IQ if you don't seriously consider what they are saying. You first need to understand the true redpill hint: it's not pua

Never thought I’d see so many redpilled replies on this forum lol
Mgtow is a bunch of incels in denial making excuses not to go out and meet women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Highrise and Deleted member 7313
Never thought I’d see so many redpilled replies on this forum lol
Mgtow is a bunch of incels in denial making excuses not to go out and meet women.
MGTOW is for virgin copers or retired betabuxxers.

No offense, but you guys are sounding like cucks. I see the same claims you guys made by shitty feminists and simps that want the attention of women so they insult MGTOW because the entire act disrespects women and their value to men.

There are many men that actually believe foids are the scum of the earth. And when you see stuff like this
I don't think you can blame them. Why would men that realize this want to go out of their way to meet them or spend time with them? Now tell me, what value does a foid have to a man besides temporary entertainment? The same entertainment can be replaced by spending that money on travelling, going to fun events, being with close family and friends, etc. "Love" is meaningless.

No offense, but you guys are sounding like cucks. I see the same claims you guys made by shitty feminists and simps that want the attention of women so they insult MGTOW because the entire act disrespects women and their value to men.

There are many men that actually believe foids are the scum of the earth. And when you see stuff like this
View attachment 520871 I don't think you can blame them. Why would men that realize this want to go out of their way to meet them or spend time with them? Now tell me, what value does a foid have to a man besides temporary entertainment? The same entertainment can be replaced by spending that money on travelling, going to fun events, being with close family and friends, etc. "Love" is meaningless.
Yes but I'd treat people individually than as groups we should be able to criticize people yes, but let's treat it case by case and not "ALL WOMEN BAD or MEN BAD" it's not productive

Why do you operate on the assumption that whoever you marry is definitely going to be a cheating whore? Women hit the wall earlier than men btw

Yes but I'd treat people individually than as groups we should be able to criticize people yes, but let's treat it case by case and not ALL WOMEN BAD or MEN BAD

Of course there are some good women out there, but the ones the majority of men go after aren't. Because if a girl is pretty, she knows it. If she knows it, she will unconsciously take advantage of it. By taking advantage of it, she's going to play with men, and men are going to simp for her and she'll have them in the palm of her hands without trying. I'll be very surprised if you manage to meet a pretty girl who knows she is pretty but never uses it to her advantage or for validation, especially in 2020 with tik tok and all this stuff forcing women to follow the traditional path.

Most woman in RL are with psl 4 ugly guys and they dont do shit or earn shit and get mistreated we are just handicaped in finding relationships.
We are mostly retarded

Of course there are some good women out there, but the ones the majority of men go after aren't. Because if a girl is pretty, she knows it. If she knows it, she will unconsciously take advantage of it. By taking advantage of it, she's going to play with men, and men are going to simp for her and she'll have them in the palm of her hands without trying. I'll be very surprised if you manage to meet a pretty girl who knows she is pretty but never uses it to her advantage or for validation, especially in 2020 with tik tok and all this stuff forcing women to follow the traditional path.
There needs to be a societal change or cultural shift. Men are the ones who have to make the first move based on society and culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313

View attachment 520871 I don't think you can blame them. Why would men that realize this want to go out of their way to meet them or spend time with them? Now tell me, what value does a foid have to a man besides temporary entertainment? The same entertainment can be replaced by spending that money on travelling, going to fun events, being with close family and friends, etc. "Love" is meaningless.

I am donating sperm to a spermbank so I will 'have' ~12 kids with other people taking care of them.

MGTOW in peace

Your whole reply screams INCEL. Starting with the usage of the term "foid" to the end of the reply.
The whole definition of MGTOW is good however 90% of their community have changed it completely.
No one is telling you that you should dedicate your time to women, you as a man should chase your goals, women are an addition to your life just like hobbies are. That's the difference between redpill and what mgtow is now in 2020 (incels). Redpillers will chase their goals and only use girls to fuck them and get a quick nut while mgtow will disregard that, make excuses not to meet women and jerk off in their basement.
Let's be real, most of MGTOW in online communities are actually virgins, how the hell are you gonna go your own way if you never had sex and don't even know what it feels like lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I actually want to lose my virginity and have sex couple of times without paying (ego thing)
and then go MGTOW and simply pay for a prostitute 1 time monthly for my biological needs (still cheaper then going to a date imo)
so I can say that I am not an incel coping

Last edited:
Most woman in RL are with psl 4 ugly guys and they dont do shit or earn shit and get mistreated we are just handicaped in finding relationships.
We are mostly retarded
One of the most based comments ever posted here.

I am donating sperm to a spermbank so I will 'have' ~12 kids with other people taking care of them.

MGTOW in peace
Sperm banks have strict requirements right? What are your stats?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I have not met a single good looking MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: thecel
for 1. wait till you find out that if you're gl enough girls will happily pay for all your shit (personal experience)
for 4. wait till you find out that there's lots of fat guys considered gl (personal experience but I'm not fat anymore and being lean will always mog)

middle 2 are valid though

the biology its in us, but youre not forced to follow it

youre not forced to fuck many girls, to obtain status, to be dependent on your body desires.

at the end of the day thats just dopamine to feel good, its not the pinacle of the universe