Microdosing fin with the same results?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I'm gonna finally start to take fin. My plan is to use a 0,5 mg 3x/week, as I wanna minimize the risks (maybe I use a higher dosage later). I'm gonna order it online, as I couldn't get a prescription from three different doctors in Germany.

My question is: Does microdosing fin really has the same results? If that's the case, why doesn't everyone microdose it to minimize the risks? Does anyone here have experience with microdosing fin?

Last edited:
because theres usually a dht suppression threshold you have to overcome in order to get benefits from fin.

We should be careful with micro dosing because as you can see, the DHT inhibition decreases very drastically somewhere around the 0.3mg/day mark. If you want to micro dose, I would honestly keep it at 0.5mg/day, because otherwise you might not get the inhibition you need. Although the pill is supposed to be 1mg, it impossible to get it to exactly 1mg, its probably like 0.8-1.2mg/pill or something (just pulling numbers outta my ass but u get the point, don't quote me on this lol)

TLDR: half the pills at most, don't quarter them.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, sytyl, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
dont be a pussy and just take it

I'm gonna finally start to take fin. My plan is to use a 0,5 mg 3x/week, as I wanna minimize the risks (maybe I use a higher dosage later). I'm gonna order it online, as I couldn't get a receipt from three different doctors in Germany.

My question is: Does microdosing fin really has the same results? If that's the case, why doesn't everyone microdose it to minimize the risks? Does anyone here have experience with microdosing fin?
how u didnt get the recipes nigga?? just tell them u want it

how u didnt get the recipes nigga?? just tell them u want it
They told me "Ich würde es Ihnen nicht raten" and didn't say anything more about fin, but doesn't matter anymore as I will get it online.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and .👽.
Nah, I'm gonna microdose first, maybe I use a higher dosage later.
I started with duta and switched to fin, only difference i noticed is that i dont have gyno signs anymore

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
i did this and it didn't work but it's a case by case thing i've seen it work depending on dht level

• +1
There aren't that many studies done on serum dht levels based off different dosing regimens, this is the closest one you can find:

I recall some channel dealing with balding where a doctor said 1mg/3x a week has the same effects as 1mg/day. Tried looking for it but can't find.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and AlexAP
I recall some channel dealing with balding where a doctor said 1mg/3x a week has the same effects as 1mg/day. Tried looking for it but can't find.
Was it this?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I'm gonna finally start to take fin. My plan is to use a 0,5 mg 3x/week, as I wanna minimize the risks (maybe I use a higher dosage later). I'm gonna order it online, as I couldn't get a prescription from three different doctors in Germany.
are you just trying to save costs?

Was it this?

yeah exactly this channel - though there was another guy in the video
don't be scared of sides btw, no need to fall for negative anecdotes when statistics render them null basically

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
yeah exactly this channel - though there was another guy in the video
don't be scared of sides btw, no need to fall for negative anecdotes when statistics render them null basically
Yeah, I'm gonna take it anyway, just wanted to mitigate the risks.
Btw, I found a better video, they talk more about it here. Didn't know the channel before.

I'm trying that because I got sides at 1mg daily

• +1
Yeah, I'm gonna take it anyway, just wanted to mitigate the risks.
Btw, I found a better video, they talk more about it here. Didn't know the channel before.

yeah this is the one, this channel and derek from moreplatesmoredates have good videos on fin

• +1
We should be careful with micro dosing because as you can see, the DHT inhibition decreases very drastically somewhere around the 0.3mg/day mark. If you want to micro dose, I would honestly keep it at 0.5mg/day, because otherwise you might not get the inhibition you need. Although the pill is supposed to be 1mg, it impossible to get it to exactly 1mg, its probably like 0.8-1.2mg/pill or something (just pulling numbers outta my ass but u get the point, don't quote me on this lol)
View attachment 1431118

Might as well post the paper not a random ass screenshot

Might as well post the paper not a random ass screenshot
Sorry professor, next time I will include all of my references and include citations through the paragraph as well? What format do you prefer? IEEE, APA or MLA?

Sorry professor, next time I will include all of my references and include citations through the paragraph as well? What format do you prefer? IEEE, APA or MLA?
I just think the graph is fucking bullshit, that's it. They tested 0.2 and 0.01 and just imagine how the curve could be? Questionable.
I would honestly keep it at 0.5mg/day
You can clearly see it being effective at 0.2?
There is also a study showing its effectiveness in reducing scalp DHT by taking 0.05mg/day (61.6%).

View attachment 1431118

The pills are pretty much exactly 1 mg when they are sold as 1 mg. This ain’t some backyard drug lab producing them. 1 mg is a large chunk of material

Last edited:
fin side effects are a meme for the most part but you should micodose to save money

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and one job away

I wouldn’t risk losing the fight agains the reaper. His name is the reaper cuz he takes your life away. I make it sound funny but you realize it’s not when it’s too late. No hair means it’s game over bro

I stared him into the eyes. I was starting to bald. I’m glad for every milligram I took an it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and ifyouwannabemylover
I just think the graph is fucking bullshit, that's it. They tested 0.2 and 0.01 and just imagine how the curve could be? Questionable.

You can clearly see it being effective at 0.2?
There is also a study showing its effectiveness in reducing scalp DHT by taking 0.05mg/day (61.6%).
Graphing via plotting individual points will always give you flaws, a general trend line is often the best we can hope for.

That study is for dutasteride, which can suppress 60% of dht at 0.05mg.

The pills are pretty much exactly 1 mg when they are sold as 1 mg. This ain’t some backyard drug lab producing them. 1 mg is a large chunk of material
1mg is 1/1000 gram. One piece of gum is 3 grams, so the finasteride that is in the pill is absurdly small. I think you are mistaking g with mg.

1mg is 1/1000 gram. One piece of gum is 3 grams, so the finasteride that is in the pill is absurdly small. I think you are mistaking g with mg.
You think those pills are made by hand ? 😂 nigga this is medicin. They work with stuff where 1 mg difference can kill Hundreads of people. 1mg might be big for a human. But not for technology. It’s a super large amount. There won’t be a difference more then 1/100 of a mg tops per pill. Otherwise they wouldn’t sell it legally

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
You think those pills are made by hand ? 😂 nigga this is medicin. They work with stuff where 1 mg difference can kill Hundreads of people. 1mg might be big for a human. But not for technology. It’s a super large amount. There won’t be a difference more then 1/100 of a mg tops per pill. Otherwise they wouldn’t sell it legally

Lolol ur right I overthink and end up saying retarded shit, happens ssometimes. My IQ fluctuates constantly, I cant help it.

Last edited: