Mid Tier Korean Guy getting girls thirsting for him on omegle. Thoughts?

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Take your pills before watching @Predeterminism @Curry Suicide @Zer0/∞ @AryanHarmony

Too easy. @
Truecel14
@Truecel14 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble @U@Username Required @
pur3e
@pur3e @
Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @
LsdLand
@LsdLand @A@alphamaxxxx @
Hero of the Imperium
@Hero of the Imperium @
Tinydragon98
@Tinydragon98 @
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @T@traveler @
alphaeuss2
@alphaeuss2 @fjor2096 @SeiGun

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Cheesyrumble, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Nigga hiw the fuck. Im wishing im east asian now instead of blackie southeast asian NIGGER scum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
Take your pills before watching @Predeterminism @Curry Suicide @Zer0/∞ @AryanHarmony

Too easy. @
Truecel14
@Truecel14 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
Cheesyrumble
pur3e
@pur3e @
Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @
LsdLand
Hero of the Imperium
@Hero of the Imperium @
Tinydragon98
@Tinydragon98 @
Chinacurry
alphaeuss2

Dumbass faggot i'm not a curry

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Cheesyrumble

• JFL
Reactions: SA7, SEPRAY, fjor2096 and 8 others
swtf hes literally just a normie

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
DO I LOOK LIKE ONE REPTILIAN MOTHERFUCKER?

Attachments

• 3016763_ethniclarperwhite.jpg
    3016763_ethniclarperwhite.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    a20-a10 eyes.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 21044
Nigga hiw the fuck. Im wishing im east asian now instead of blackie southeast asian NIGGER scum
its okay you have better chance than @Predeterminism . theres also a guy name JINU on youtube, hes a 34 year old getting girls to come up to him on a daily in East Europe and South America. Shit you not. Watch the ukraine ones

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
hunter eyes ,light skin max,prettyboy maxxed
he is boneless as fuck,mtn at max in west

DO I LOOK LIKE ONE REPTILIAN MOTHERFUCKER?
Nah you look worse than a reptilian. At Least reptilians have a sharp cool look while you look... i guess your turtle chin counts so maybe idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
hunter eyes ,light skin max,prettyboy maxxed
he is boneless as fuck,mtn at max in west
and he fact that hes getting these reaction from girls? White guys get skipped in an instant on omegle and ometv. Shit you not jfl. And dont even get me started with the shitskins

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Truecel14 and Deleted member 21052
al
Dumbass faggot i'm not a curry
yes you are. Also if you think the drawing that u used for ur profile pic is considered handsome enough to be used as a profile... damn. Just damn. No wonder u fags shoot up mass shootings.

You mog him curly
fucking crazy man
im talking to this girl rn on snapchat who loves to humiliate me and she thinks shes dominating me until i remind her who the boss is i was in a group call with her and i asked if i could fuck her and she said no in front of everyone and she calls me like 3 times a day privately and asked me if id ever rape her and how id do it then she said shed let me eat her out "if i knew what iwas doing"
so i could prolly get laid if i wanted to but these girls don't see me as a high trust prettyboy
like my looks arent good enough for a girl to call me fine or hot so idk what to do

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
fucking crazy man
im talking to this girl rn on snapchat who loves to humiliate me and she thinks shes dominating me until i remind her who the boss is i was in a group call with her and i asked if i could fuck her and she said no in front of everyone and she calls me like 3 times a day privately and asked me if id ever rape her and how id do it then she said shed let me eat her out "if i knew what iwas doing"
so i could prolly get laid if i wanted to but these girls don't see me as a high trust prettyboy
like my looks arent good enough for a girl to call me fine or hot so idk what to do
Bro use some periods yeah?

fucking crazy man
You are literally a chad

im tempted to do this

You don't know how many times this guy skipped to get these kinds of responses. There is a solid niche of girls into this Kpop look, which this guy is displaying here, but copers will use selective evidence like this to draw conclusions about overall Asian SMV, while ignoring anonymous statistical data.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
If you’re a ricecel you’re a fakecel, just fraud like koreans do it really isn’t that hard

You don't know how many times this guy skipped to get these kinds of responses. There is a solid niche of girls into this Kpop look, which this guy is displaying here, but copers will use selective evidence like this to draw conclusions about overall Asian SMV, while ignoring anonymous statistical data.
Nope ur wrong. He is NOT using OMEGLE. The dude is using OME.TV. it allows people to choose the country they want. The korean guy set his settings for all countries. While these girls are choosing South Korea

Nope ur wrong. He is NOT using OMEGLE. The dude is using OME.TV. it allows people to choose the country they want. The korean guy set his settings for all countries. While these girls are choosing South Korea
That helps my point though. If the girls are choosing South Korea, then that's an extremely biased sample that does not represent the general population. Some girls are really into Korean guys, but that is smaller than the number of girls who are really into White guys.

That

Too easy. @
Truecel14
@Truecel14 @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
Vietnam
@Vietnam @
Cheesyrumble
pur3e
@pur3e @
Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @
LsdLand
Hero of the Imperium
@Hero of the Imperium @
Tinydragon98
@Tinydragon98 @
Chinacurry
alphaeuss2

Thats a chang u dumfak tern stupid single motherly raise gen z

That helps my point though. If the girls are choosing South Korea, then that's an extremely biased sample that does not represent the general population. Some girls are really into Korean guys, but that is smaller than the number of girls who are really into White guys.
Nobody ever said more girls are into changs than Chad's. Filling a market wheres theres exponentially increasing demand works for changs in 2022 tho.

fucking crazy man
dude you have to darktriad maxx

I wonder how many weeks he spent on omegle day out day in to get those reactions :feelskek::feelskek:

hmm... at 0:40 the foids tell the guy that he was skipping them yesterday??? which means he was on omegle for many days just skipping and skipping foids to get those reactions so he can make a cringe youtube video for losers like you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also i think he skipped them because he didnt get any reactions for the entire day so at the end of the day he was just tired and skipped and skipped :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LOLOLOLOLOL @stickyblickyhuh

One of them was trans aswell :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: of course the asian subhuman couldn't get any more reactions from hot white girls SO he had to include the tranny in the video :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

hmm... at 0:40 the foids tell the guy that he was skipping them yesterday??? which means he was on omegle for many days just skipping and skipping foids to get those reactions so he can make a cringe youtube video for losers like you :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also i think he skipped them because he didnt get any reactions for the entire day so at the end of the day he was just tired and skipped and skipped :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LOLOLOLOLOL @stickyblickyhuh
It's funny how hard ur trying to discredit

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

he skipped those girls because he said he didnt want to talk to fans. Are shitskins also death? probably because of obesity jfl

@Ceo of cope seems like u fit here well. I make fun of cumskins and shitskins as well. Ive shut down @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide so many times. If i tell @Predeterminism to change his profile pic he does. he has an inferior complex towards asians. I shit you not he posted about it before he started taking all the pills and becoming delusional

@Ceo of cope seems like u fit here well. I make fun of cumskins and shitskins as well. Ive shut down @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide so many times. If i tell @Predeterminism to change his profile pic he does. he has an inferior complex towards asians. I shit you not he posted about it before he started taking all the pills and becoming delusional
Yeah. Racepill is just a way for subhuman narcies on here to cope with muh superior nordic pheno when they have no other actual good feature. Chad/gl is it's own race and htn+ of any race can slay irl except for maybe with gooks which noone here wants anyway

Yeah. Racepill is just a way for subhuman narcies on here to cope with muh superior nordic pheno when they have no other actual good feature. Chad/gl is it's own race and htn+ of any race can slay irl except for maybe with gooks which noone here wants anyway
Either that or subhuman curries or ethnics coping in the other direction thinking its pheno thats holding them back (@Chinacurry is the only excepyion)

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
The reason asians and curries etc have lower smv irl is because of negativr stereotypes and media coversge otherwise you wouldnt have foids choose whites over higher psl asians, curries and ethnicks

The reason asians and curries etc have lower smv irl is because of negativr stereotypes and media coversge otherwise you wouldnt have foids choose whites over higher psl asians, curries and ethnicks
dude trust me, Eastern Europe is a total new ballgame for asians. Look at my post about this 34 year old going to ukraine, turkey, spain, south america and etc. Hes literally treated like a God. Search "JINU" on youtube

dude trust me, Eastern Europe is a total new ballgame for asians. Look at my post about this 34 year old going to ukraine, turkey, spain, south america and etc. Hes literally treated like a God. Search "JINU" on youtube
Could be, average EE male seems to be ugly af because of not takint care of themselves (fat, greasy, balding, ballsack textured skin etc) and asians are basically the opposite in that department. Also EE seems to have none of the massive ammounts of negative stereotypes about asians in their cultural zeitgeist that the US and Euros have. Being a htn+ asian in EE is probably a big halo

AAAAAAAAAAAAHH IM ON FIRE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

yup. Eastern Europeans got some turtle chin. Like their chin literally blends in with their neck. Anyhow, its getting way better for asians in the west. I live in Palos Verdes where AMXF is way more prevalent. Crazy

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
yup. Eastern Europeans got some turtle chin. Like their chin literally blends in with their neck. Anyhow, its getting way better for asians in the west. I live in Palos Verdes where AMXF is way more prevalent. Crazy
Squid game unironically catapulted SEA smv into the stratosphere. That and tiktok + kpop

Squid game unironically catapulted SEA smv into the stratosphere. That and tiktok + kpop
yeah filipinos are doing better now as well. But there are some SEA like @Vietnam and this other filipino who fucking hates korea. Idk if they are jealous but its pretty pathetic seeing them defend the cumskims that talk so badly about SEA

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
yeah filipinos are doing better now as well. But there are some SEA like @Vietnam and this other filipino who fucking hates korea. Idk if they are jealous but its pretty pathetic seeing them defend the cumskims that talk so badly about SEA
If asians stopped being so self hating and white worshipping they would slay hard. Some gooks on this forum put Himmler to shame

Shut the fuck up you slit eye gook

keep tagging me in your threads like the abused dog you are
i dont care about your fucking gook propaganda nor cumskins
its funny seeing you cucks fighting each other :lul::lul:

keep tagging me in your threads like the abused dog you are
i dont care about your fucking gook propaganda nor cumskins
its funny seeing you cucks fighting each other :lul::lul:
bro you keep showing that same picture. They need to get a restraining order on ur retarded ass :lul::ROFLMAO: the slit eyes are trending in SEA. Everyone in Philippines and Vietnam watches kdramas and kpop. Yall got ur fashion from korea

this is what im talking about jfl @Ceo of cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
bro you keep showing that same picture. They need to get a restraining order on ur retarded ass :lul::ROFLMAO: the slit eyes are trending in SEA. Everyone in Philippines and Vietnam watches kdramas and kpop. Yall got ur fashion from korea

this is what im talking about jfl @Ceo of cope
Nobody watches Kpop and Kdrama except for south vietnamese jungle monkeys (cambodians with Vietnamese nationality)
Brutal gook suicide: