Midface Master Race

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
90% of softmaxxing's primary subconscious purpose is to make midface smaller. Thicker eyebrows, lower browridge, thicker top lip, hell even the rise in prominence of the duckface. The Duckface is done simply to make midface look smaller.

We are simply an entire species coping with having subhuman midface. I've even noticed more attention on selfies that tilt the chin up which gives the impression of a smaller midface lately.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 8090, joeveniro and 3 others
coping of the day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hightwolf, Deleted member 8090 and 1 other person

your midface is the least of your issues. Fix your gollum eyes...

oh wait

you cant jfl

Giphy 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Inscol
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
big cope. My eyes aren't even that bad. And if they were, I could easily fraud them. Can't fraud a long ass forearm lookin midface
how are you gonna do that? Your PFL is shit-tier to say the least, your UEE is gigantic, you literally look like a

Where's a picture of you nigga
Dont you dare call me the N-word again or I will bring my black pastor to cleanse your soul, my son

how are you gonna do that? Your PFL is shit-tier to say the least, your UEE is gigantic, you literally look like a

View attachment 761044
You dumb faggot, I'm obviously raising my eyebrows. That picture probably got me more pussy than you've had in your life.

Clearly you have a 40 inch midface, and you're coping with it by insulting me for no good reason.

• JFL
longish not LONG midface is the most common among high smv sex having universally appealing men, short midface fetish is reserved for psl autists and gay looking uncanny models

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and johncruz12345
longish not LONG midface is the most common among high smv sex having universally appealing men, short midface fetish is reserved for psl autists and gay looking uncanny models

I disagree. I mean, I guess it depends what you mean by "longish"

Also "Gay looking uncanny models" constitute the most universally attractive men on the planet so

You dumb faggot, I'm obviously raising my eyebrows. That picture probably got me more pussy than you've had in your life.

Clearly you have a 40 inch midface, and you're coping with it by insulting me for no good reason.
LOL I measured my midface and my midface ratio is 1.0, that's perfect

What's your slay count?

• JFL
27. Probably in late 30's or early 40's count and I've been in a relationship for the last 2.5 years.
I slaymog you then

I slaymog you then
Okay cool bro lol. I could have fucked 400 women by now, I obviously don't give a fuck about that or else I wouldn't be in a relationship. I'd be in Thiland fucking ladyboy's or something like you probably have

• JFL
But do you actually mog me? Because I doubt it. I've only found 1, maybe 2 people on here that do so far.
Bro. Quite a few people mog u.

• +1
But do you actually mog me? Because I doubt it. I've only found 1, maybe 2 people on here that do so far.
it's easy to mog gollum

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Altho ur good looking.

it's easy to mog gollum
like bro, its not difficult. Im not too prideful, if you mog me then great. More motivation to get better for me, but if youre just gonna sit here and insult my features and not post a pic and be a faggot then rope queer

• Hmm...
Who then? Point them out and I'll be happy to believe it. I have a long way to ascension. I've still only seen 1 or 2.
These guys all mog you.
LRQSmYpl

GexFoUIh
Jhgjhgj 2a
1463 907272672558238054279632452266141384173091n 23349 PM

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7776

I don't think the second pic does. I'd say we're close. The others I do, but the first pic and Lars are the 2 I was referencing mogging me earlier. I haven't seen any of these other people. And if I'm still fringe top top 10 on this site, that's still pretty great and I'm cool with that. Which of these is @wontstopnoodling ?

• +1
I don't think the second pic does. I'd say we're close. The others I do, but the first pic and Lars are the 2 I was referencing mogging me earlier. I haven't seen any of these other people. And if I'm still fringe top top 10 on this site, that's still pretty great and I'm cool with that. Which of these is @wontstopnoodling ?
lol you obviously haven't lurked enough. 2nd is Arvid 3rd 4th is copemaxing. 6th is Amnesia. 7th is Salludon.

lol you obviously haven't lurked enough. 2nd is Arvid 3rd 4th is copemaxing. 6th is Amnesia. 7th is Salludon.
Are these people I don't know post surgeries? Yeah I did all my posting in a month and left and just recently came back like a week ago.

• +1
Are these people I don't know post surgeries? Yeah I did all my posting in a month and left and just recently came back like a week ago.
Only Amnesia got surgery. Salludon probably although he doesn't claim it.

Only Amnesia got surgery. Salludon probably although he doesn't claim it.
Wild man. I'd say 3-4th guy and Salludon are way up there. Thanks for sharing and motivating.

• +1
Wild man. I'd say 3-4th guy and Salludon are way up there. Thanks for sharing and motivating.
Idk copemaxing may be a larp btw. His pics are really inconsistent

Idk copemaxing may be a larp btw. His pics are really inconsistent
I seen that upon further research. I like to take people at face value but this is the internet so