Midface ratio and Genioplasty

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Currently my midface ratio sits at 1.16 which is “slightly too compact”, I have a recessed vertically semi short chin so I don’t have enough dimorphism.

After a vertical Genioplasty would my slightly compact midface be exaggerated.

I’m getting a Lefort 1 so should I aim to get some CW, my smile looks fine, no real signs of SFS. I have a overbite.

Last edited:
Genioplasty can ascend

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Currently my midface ratio sits at .94 which is “slightly too compact”, I have a recessed vertically semi short chin so I don’t have enough dimorphism.

I’m getting a Lefort 1 so should I aim to get some CW, my smile looks fine, no real signs of SFS. I have a overbite.
you mean long ?

• +1
midface ratio sits at .94 which is “slightly too compact”,
“compact“
tatum-gif.206345

Calculator that pulled my ratios from a selfie said slightly too compact
wtf 0.94 is on the longer side. 1 is average, and above 1.1 id say it becomes compact

except if your calculator interchanged the height and width (which could explain it), and that would mean that it's a shit calculator

• +1
Reactions: markozara and LightSkinNoob
wtf 0.94 is on the longer side. 1 is average, and above 1.1 id say it becomes compact

except if your calculator interchanged the height and width (which could explain it), and that would mean that it's a shit calculator
Fixed it, found the website.

Currently my midface ratio sits at 1.16 which is “slightly too compact”, I have a recessed vertically semi short chin so I don’t have enough dimorphism.

I got 1.17 but i don't have any recessed features :feelswah:

• So Sad