Might have to take a small break for real this time, from all this shit.

LancasteR

LancasteR

Comanchero
Only fearmongering and people that already cave in eachother‘s heads for the smallest conflicts are shown in the news and online.
Politics and lamestream media are a scam in general.

The mainstream media isn’t biased towards one "political side" but only acts like a megaphone for the ruler which has the chokehold on the current times.

Soon the lamestream media (which is currently left-leaning) will swing to the right after the orange man enters the white-house.
It‘s all bullshit in general. Left or right wing bla bla bla bla.

Selfbanning myself didn’t stop myself from lurking, so it’s better to replace the binge-lurking and doomscrolling online with healthier habits instead of trying to forcefully stop everything at once.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, raleqtambrobret and MaghrebGator
What are some healthier habits?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
If you read newspapers the BEST way of reading them by far is doing so as if they are the direct megaphone of whoever they represent (Which they dont say because they act as if they are neutral, so you need some time of learning to read between the lines and getting the proper knowledge from different sources, by far the most difficult part for normies and the one that is purposefully designed to not be explored much by their shady language and fake neutrality as i said)

I'm telling you this from years of experience of every morning reading newspapers from all over the world. Newspapers are not a way to inform you about events of what happened, it's a way to learn what to states or parties or rulers think or want to push gradually.

Anyways yeah, i'm with you. Gotta be either dumb or too young at this point to be one of those faggots falling for Trump. Keep acting as if both parties didn't do the same BS for decades. I'm still waiting for Biden to finish gun violence or for Trump to build a wall in Mexico. All the ""changes"" they make are soft stuff that doesnt change absolutely anything, and we are supposed to believe these are the two most powerful people put there.

GRIV 7EXwAADBvC

• JFL
  • +1
What are some healthier habits?
Reading and hiking. Lots of mountains around here.
Just going outside, picking up hobbies (like motorcycle meets or fishing) and maybe studying history from the past. Because history is repeating.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
If you read newspapers the BEST way of reading them by far is doing so as if they are the direct megaphone of whoever they represent (Which they dont say because they act as if they are neutral, so you need some time of learning to read between the lines and getting the proper knowledge from different sources, by far the most difficult part for normies and the one that is purposefully designed to not be explored much by their shady language and fake neutrality as i said)

I'm telling you this from years of experience of every morning reading newspapers from all over the world. Newspapers are not a way to inform you about events of what happened, it's a way to learn what to states or parties or rulers think or want to push gradually.

Anyways yeah, i'm with you. Gotta be either dumb or too young at this point to be one of those faggots falling for Trump. Keep acting as if both parties didn't do the same BS for decades. I'm still waiting for Biden to finish gun violence or for Trump to build a wall in Mexico. All the ""changes"" they make are soft stuff that doesnt change absolutely anything, and we are supposed to believe these are the two most powerful people put there.

View attachment 3011750
Exactly. Just that Trump for some weird reason has crowned himself "the king of the Israel and Jews"

No doubt that most presidents since JFK have been bad, but something is much more sinister and evil about Trump.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL