Might start my own incel gang where I live

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I live in New York, so I’m gonna start it in New York probably in Queens, I know some turf we could claim and I will set some basic rules and ethics for it. Some rules and ethics and shit will be:

1.) No good looking men over 5’2” allowed. No ugly looking white men over 6’3” allowed, no ugly looking men over 6” really in general. No women allowed.
2.) Our gang color will be brown and we will place the brown flag to the right pocket. brown to be a salute to our future fallen ethnic brothers.
3.) No jumping people allowed, unless given the OK by the OIG’s (original incel gangster) or the LOIG’s (little original incel gangster).
4.) no white knighting allowed.
5.) No making fun of other incel men.
6.) no Snitching or going to protective custody unless forced to if you end up in jail.
7.) no overly weird shit allowed.
8.) no cucks allowed

Gang signs:
(TBA / WIP) don’t really know yet but there will be some.

ranking:
OIG (original incel gangster) - highest rank and is the shot caller of the entire gang throughout the US / worldwide if it ever gets that big, founders are automatically this rank and members can only become this rank by putting in a lot of work. must discuss stuff with other OIG’s before making decision.
LOIG (little original incel gangster) - medium rank controls the neighborhood they are in is the shotcaller of the neighborhood they’re in. can jump in / bless in IG’s. has put in a lot of work.
IG (incel gangster) - starting rank, puts in work and shit. Has to be jumped in or blessed in.

Initiation ritual:
• to get into the gang you have to be jumped in by some IG’s and and LOIG must be present or know about it IRL, or you can get blessed in by an LOIG if you’ve put in a lot of work like through incel forums or something.

gang of people that never take showers you mean