Mikaela Testa (on OnlyFans) wants an unemployed, 6'+ white man packing at least 7 inches. She's willing to cover his bills and take him on vacation.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Gengar
u guys need to realize that really hot girls fuck average dudes all the time
cagin at copers that reps this message, yeah keep up the hopium high guys...

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Which city is her tinder?

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
Chad just has to show up and gets taken care of by quality female. It's over for incels.

I'm 6'1 1/10 with 99th frame and 2.45 FWHR, 6.7 x 5.7 and 6.0 basegirth that turns 7.0 x 6.0 midshaft girth when I'm fully erected (I got ED) but I'm not white... And even if I was I would NEVER be the "soulmate" of a midget whore, just imagine my sons being 5'5...........
Yeah sure buddy
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Keep PROJECTING, white manlet dicklet.
keep barking ethnic shitskin dock let sub 7 inch dick retard tier iq skinnyfat rat
Muh 99 percentile frame :lul::lul::lul::lul:pics or fucking cope

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 24593
keep barking ethnic shitskin dock let sub 7 inch dick retard tier iq skinnyfat rat
Muh 99 percentile frame :lul::lul::lul::lul:pics or fucking cope
Already did a fuckton of threads on my frame, go on my profile and find it for yourself, fucking MANLET motherfucker.

>manlet
>23 bidelt

Stop lying, MANLET SUBHUMAN: you don't even got 20 inch bidelt.

I got 16.9cm zygos and 22 inch bidelt untrained with 19.3 inch biacromial and I DOUBT you have ANYTHING close to 16.9cm zygos, framecel bitch.

Already did a fuckton of threads on my frame, go on my profile and find it for yourself, fucking MANLET motherfucker.

>manlet
>23 bidelt

I got 16.9cm zygos and 22 inch bidelt untrained with 19.3 inch biacromial and I DOUBT you have ANYTHING close to 16.9cm zygos, framecel bitch.
74189FAF 72AD 4E30 91F9 902861859319

769130DC AE65 4A81 8DCB 883FA4BE2E51

Mogged.

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 17872

>manlet
>23 bidelt

>manlet
>23 bidelt

5’7 70 iq favela dwelling monkey who looks like he stepped out of a sewer thinking he is 6’1 jfl you probably never have visited a doctor and measure with a stadiometer you poor subhuman.

• JFL
3201108_74189FAF-72AD-4E30-91F9-902861859319.jpeg

5’7 70 iq favela dwelling monkey who looks like he stepped out of a sewer thinking he is 6’1 jfl you probably never have visited a doctor and measure with a stadiometer you poor subhuman.
Whatever helps you sleep at night... But remember, MANLET: not even being on the tip of your toes while whispering "grow, grow!" will make you 6'1 1/10 morning height like me, SUBHUMAN SHORT LITTLE DICKED "MAN".

Where in the WORLD is this 23 inch bideltoid? NCT lazy eyes? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

POST A FULL FACE PIC, GYMCELLED MANLET COPER, LET'S DO A MOG BATTLE... IF YOU WANT I CAN UPLOAD A VIDEO OF ME MASTURBATING WITH 2 HANDS SO YOU CAN BE DROOLING OVER IT TOO.
21 unpumped

Whatever helps you sleep at night... But remember, MANLET: not even being on the tip of your toes while whispering "grow, grow!" will make you 6'1 1/10 morning height like me, SUBHUMAN SHORT LITTLE DICKED "MAN".
I have a bigger dick than you
You are 5’7 muttoid

• JFL
>poorcel
>shitskin
>5’7
>Favela dweller
>skinnyfat
>high e
>shit hair
>deformed face
>6 inch dicklet

>thinks he mogs shit

• JFL
>poorcel
>shitskin
>5’7
>Favela dweller
>skinnyfat
>high e
>shit hair
>deformed face
>6 inch dicklet

>thinks he mogs shit
Look boios: the MANLET framecel with Napoleonic Complex just confessed he frauds his bideltoid by 2 WHOPPING INCHES!!!

And this pathetic excuse of a man thinks everyone FRAUDS and LIES about themselves like he does!

Is there any plausible justification to be such a sorry individual like this MANLET???

21 unpumped
I got exactly 55cm or about 22 inch UMPUMPED and after 8 FUCKING YEARS off gym, and YOU think you mog shit?

I can still curl 66lb dumbbells after 8 years without stepping a foot in a gym and I have 15 inch arms + 80 inch wingspan... TALL GENETICS MOG and I'm not even at my peak height as I got several spinal deviations to correct, so keep crying for me while I live RENT FREE in your mind, MANLET FRAMECEL.

>poorcel
>shitskin
>5’7
>Favela dweller
>skinnyfat
>high e
>shit hair
>deformed face
>6 inch dicklet

>thinks he mogs shit
2022 10 08 22 00 04

2022 10 08 21 20 15

Keep crying for my 45 inches untrained barrel chest, MANLET FRAMECEL.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemis, Over, Dystopian and 1 other person
Mikalela testa... is that a mock name of nikola tesla?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Over and Dystopian
The fact she’s willing to provide for Chad shows that there’s a really low amount of Chads in society almost impossible to find one
Going by her stats only 0.064% fit her stats excluding the unemployed (most men would drop their jobs to be a sugar baby for a hot chick) and white part. That's 36,000 men out of a potential 164.2 million.

Going by her stats only 0.064% fit her stats excluding the unemployed (most men would drop their jobs to be a sugar baby for a hot chick) and white part. That's 36,000 men out of a potential 164.2 million.
For white men:
6': 80th percentile
7 inches: 92nd percentile

(that's assuming there isn't a correlation between height and dick size among white men)

0.2 * 0.08 = 0.016
0.016 * 100 = 1.6%

ygIe0q3.png

Last edited:
30 yr old subhuman crying to a 16 yr old med mogger
My protruding delts give 23 inches when pumped, so it’s not fraud, illiterate sperg
You don't know how to tell 25 from 30 and I AM the illiterate? Are you sure, faggot?

2z4u5q6l2a5a1.jpg

Meanwhile, the guys who don't meet her requirements spend their hard-earned money on her content and wank to it in a dingy room.

:redpill: copers on suicide watch. Redditors are having a meltdown:

Where tf did you get white from? JFL at JBW copers

• +1
Reactions: spark
She is a high tier becky so pretty fair requirements tbh
I think you can get away with 5'11 by lying

She is a high tier becky so pretty fair requirements tbh I wonder if she would date 30 year plus men
I think you can get away with 5'11 by lying

Stop talking about my gf like that guys

>poorcel
>shitskin
>5’7
>Favela dweller
>skinnyfat
>high e
>shit hair
>deformed face
>6 inch dicklet

>thinks he mogs shit
its over

1644450 75ZfXvW

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

Just LOL. I mean there are so many reasons to laugh but just LOL. Brutal descension for that one dude. Last dude is definitely posting here

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Just LOL. I mean there are so many reasons to laugh but just LOL. Brutal descension for that one dude. Last dude is definitely posting here

girl has dated more people than this entire forum combined

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and cvzvvc
I shall send in my application

wowowow how dare you have standards as a female?!

FC229gYXsAQyWX5.jpg:large

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
daily reminder whore like this makes your yearly earnings in a week max by doing nothing meanwhile you are a wagiecuck spending 1/3rd of your life in a JOB while she is on Maledives beach.
Legend🤣🤣🤣

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back