LMAOOOO

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
tell this larping jew face to stfu like fr, "burnt out" nigga stfu

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, user123456, yue and 2 others
It's OK, Chico can drop a mewing guide on how to reverse balding.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Agendum, datboijj and 1 other person
I don't trust him. And why wouldn't these results be published if actually worked? Or at least posted

• Hmm...
"where do testicles hit"

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and datboijj
I don't trust him. And why wouldn't these results be published if actually worked? Or at least posted
not only you shouldnt trust him, if he does show results i still would not book with this sneaky jew, hes going to put a chip in you and ransom you for a couple $$$

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and UZB_Strebl
not only you shouldnt trust him, if he does show results i still would not book with this sneaky jew, hes going to put a chip in you and ransom you for a couple $$$
the jews are getting smart

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
"I am utterly brock"

10 replies and only 1 is of any quality. utter state of this forum. overrun by indians and tiktok little kids.
Game Over Death GIF by Travis

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Av0nr and UZB_Strebl
10 replies and only 1 is of any quality. utter state of this forum. overrun by indians and tiktok little kids.
Game Over Death GIF by Travis
what were you expecting? no one knows if its true, he hasnt shown shit, its just a claim for now

Are you in his facebook group? if so please invite

When was this posted by him? Your SS's say 1 day ago

and how do we know it was n2 in particular?

I don't think Moon has any other micro implant than n2 to advance the maxilla but just being on the cautious side

see if you can get more information out of him on the results of his patients

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
When was this posted by him? Your SS's say 1 day ago

this is the post
Screenshot 2024 02 26 at 12827PM

Are you in his facebook group? if so please invite
DM me your facebook username

and how do we know it was n2 in particular?
His answer was very vague not much can be extrapolated. Mike Mew does not usually answer question on the facebook group, and he has not shared any information or pictures of these cases. We dont even know if it was N2 or just a MSE with facemask etc.

Once your in the group see if you can get some of this info out of him.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
lol mewing is cope past 15 and you 're retarted if you mouthbreath as a child.

jfl at that flat maxilla square balloon face cuck he really looks like shit with his masseter .

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
lol mewing is cope past 15 and you 're retarted if you mouthbreath as a child.

jfl at that flat maxilla square balloon face cuck he really looks like shit with his masseter .
Please keep your tiktok rambles out of my threads, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
MSE/Maxillary protraction is a meme, one that I fell for and elaborated on to settle the question.....and here we still are talking about it in fucking 2024

MSE/Maxillary protraction is a meme, one that I fell for and elaborated on to settle the question.....and here we still are talking about it in fucking 2024
well you need to give me more info than that. why is it a meme. If protraction is a meme then wouldnt every lefort also be a meme?

well you need to give me more info than that. why is it a meme. If protraction is a meme then wouldnt every lefort also be a meme?
The meme is that its retarded protraction appliances on the face, look like a fool wearin it around, I have been a fool wearing a bow.

Ive done MSE, Ive had 3 MSE installations (2 mid-expansion complications) and did some protraction. Ive concluded that its a waste of time because it misses the point of the function of bone's relationship to soft tissue.

Lefort is good for subhumans but not for normies thinking that they'll get better looks. Ive looked around, on different forums and here in 4 years. Not that many men have benefited. Deformed men can benefit, but not escape their subhumanity, just improve their condition a little bit. Women on the other hand actually do get some benefit, mostly because of their neurocranium and basal cranial angle usually makes for a good base. Most men are poor candidates for osteotomy based surgeries (for blackpill asthetic standards) hence all the overwhelming majority uncanny results.

The overlooked problem in looksmaxxing is ignoring how soft tissues lay on the bones. Few people here understand the gravity of skin/muscle/fat on the face.

The core of the problem is neurocranium, as the bones forced the facial bones downwards and more importantly, soft tissues like the cheeks. A huge portion of the user base here is here for one reason: boneless face. They fail to realize that the soft tissues are simply bunched up around the cheeks/midface/mouth, so naturally you'd think you'd just need to add more bone volume or move the maxilla around. Might work for a couple of people, but for most, it does jack shit. The enthusiasm for Lefort/MSE has died down, because if it was all the rage, it would be still circulating even more.

Returning to MSE, it should only be seen as a therapeutic procedure, not some blackpill looksmaxxing one. If you're not a candidate, it can either be a sidegrade or possibly make things worse. In my case, since I have a canted palate, my left side descended a couple of mm because MSE only expands on the plane of your nasal floor. It operates by opening sutures and letting bone deposition fill in the spaces for the midpalatal suture. With the pterygomaxillary suture with protraction, its the same but with less space. It doesnt really change the shape or angle at which your maxilla is pointing much (if at all.) There is no real shape or angle change as that would take a long time naturally if we were to stretch the lines in the sutures. Protraction, will most likely just put more stress on your basal cranial angle and make your face more front heavy. Thats why theres the risk of creating an overbite or making an overbite worse with protraction.

Chances are that ugly people have a bad basal cranial angle, they are even worse candidates for protraction.

Even if you brought your maxilla forward, you wouldnt really defeat that boneless look because the maxilla is still pointed downward and the soft tissues still followed the maxilla. You still dont have much room in your mouth for your tongue because your nasal floor is still low, which means that your tongue is still hanging in your throat, so still, no sharp jawline there.

So whats my point? Soft tissues are help up at the temples/parietals and the neurocranium pushes facial bones down (+soft tissues.)
You'll get benefits depending on the slope of your forehead relative to your basal cranial angle.

My theory is to actually tuck downswung faces backwards + upwards, not protract it. The only benefit of protraction is that it helps open up the pterygomaxillary suture (hurts like a bitch.)

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Tyrant and mvp2v1
The meme is that its retarded protraction appliances on the face, look like a fool wearin it around, I have been a fool wearing a bow.

Ive done MSE, Ive had 3 MSE installations (2 mid-expansion complications) and did some protraction. Ive concluded that its a waste of time because it misses the point of the function of bone's relationship to soft tissue.

Lefort is good for subhumans but not for normies thinking that they'll get better looks. Ive looked around, on different forums and here in 4 years. Not that many men have benefited. Deformed men can benefit, but not escape their subhumanity, just improve their condition a little bit. Women on the other hand actually do get some benefit, mostly because of their neurocranium and basal cranial angle usually makes for a good base. Most men are poor candidates for osteotomy based surgeries (for blackpill asthetic standards) hence all the overwhelming majority uncanny results.

The overlooked problem in looksmaxxing is ignoring how soft tissues lay on the bones. Few people here understand the gravity of skin/muscle/fat on the face.

The core of the problem is neurocranium, as the bones forced the facial bones downwards and more importantly, soft tissues like the cheeks. A huge portion of the user base here is here for one reason: boneless face. They fail to realize that the soft tissues are simply bunched up around the cheeks/midface/mouth, so naturally you'd think you'd just need to add more bone volume or move the maxilla around. Might work for a couple of people, but for most, it does jack shit. The enthusiasm for Lefort/MSE has died down, because if it was all the rage, it would be still circulating even more.

Returning to MSE, it should only be seen as a therapeutic procedure, not some blackpill looksmaxxing one. If you're not a candidate, it can either be a sidegrade or possibly make things worse. In my case, since I have a canted palate, my left side descended a couple of mm because MSE only expands on the plane of your nasal floor. It operates by opening sutures and letting bone deposition fill in the spaces for the midpalatal suture. With the pterygomaxillary suture with protraction, its the same but with less space. It doesnt really change the shape or angle at which your maxilla is pointing much (if at all.) There is no real shape or angle change as that would take a long time naturally if we were to stretch the lines in the sutures. Protraction, will most likely just put more stress on your basal cranial angle and make your face more front heavy. Thats why theres the risk of creating an overbite or making an overbite worse with protraction.

Chances are that ugly people have a bad basal cranial angle, they are even worse candidates for protraction.
View attachment 2770651

Even if you brought your maxilla forward, you wouldnt really defeat that boneless look because the maxilla is still pointed downward and the soft tissues still followed the maxilla. You still dont have much room in your mouth for your tongue because your nasal floor is still low, which means that your tongue is still hanging in your throat, so still, no sharp jawline there.

So whats my point? Soft tissues are help up at the temples/parietals and the neurocranium pushes facial bones down (+soft tissues.)
You'll get benefits depending on the slope of your forehead relative to your basal cranial angle.

My theory is to actually tuck downswung faces backwards + upwards, not protract it. The only benefit of protraction is that it helps open up the pterygomaxillary suture (hurts like a bitch.)
Interesting POV. My view on why the whole MSE+FM craze ended is that people descend due to the MSE expansion itself.

as for soft tissues: Due to our small jaws both in the anterior and lateral directions we are left with excess soft tissues.

n2 implant is different then regular protraction though, instead of just moving the maxilla forward it can theoretically swing it up (CCW) cc picture attached. What are your thoughts on the movement depicted?

Attachments

• E001A8A7-FBA0-4A52-BEB9-8A38A9C01494.png
    E001A8A7-FBA0-4A52-BEB9-8A38A9C01494.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
It swung the maxilla CCW? If he said that he got successful results must mean that no one has relapsed yet like in the cases of face pulling with a mask or something of the sort. Maybe when you swing the maxilla up CCW it affects the sphenoid in some other way? Maybe through the ethmoid bone which is articulated with the sphenoid, allowing the sphenoid to now support the maxilla since the splanchnocranium essentially hangs off the neurocranium. Im thinking that when your sphenoid rotates clockwise, the maxilla and mandible etc etc rotate CCW, so rotating the maxilla CCW instead of just pulling it forward, rotates the sphenoid clockwise too through the ethmoid bone and other articulations, so thats why the patients havent relapsed. Idk tho i dont know enough to make a solid conclusion and i could just be talking out of my ass rn jfl

• +1
Interesting POV. My view on why the whole MSE+FM craze ended is that people descend due to the MSE expansion itself.

as for soft tissues: Due to our small jaws both in the anterior and lateral directions we are left with excess soft tissues.

n2 implant is different then regular protraction though, instead of just moving the maxilla forward it can theoretically swing it up (CCW) cc picture attached. What are your thoughts on the movement depicted?
I think that image was just a simulation. I dont think we can just pull the facial bones forward without considering the neurocranial aspect. The top part of the skull has force pushing down on the face.

The shape of the maxilla is changed in the simulation, aveolar bone can change but I dont know if the nasal floor can upswing like that. How does the maxilla grow forward (by changing its shape) and expand laterally? That foreward growth would be a whole 6+ mm.

I remember when there was discussion about distraction osteogenesis here some years ago and there were these two twin guys, they were basically facepulled foreward but their noses were giga-fucked. I cant find the pictures but the soft tissues were displaced in a strange way. If you pull away from your cranial core, it might look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and mvp2v1
I think that image was just a simulation. I dont think we can just pull the facial bones forward without considering the neurocranial aspect. The top part of the skull has force pushing down on the face.
Real, the splancho does essentially "hang off the neurocranium". Most important bone in the neurocranium is the sphenoid which provides support to the splancho through indirect means, and is the determiner of what your cranial floor will look like and what their angles are gonna be depending on sphenoid inclination.
This is why i dont believe in any sort of facepulling, they dont take into account the sphenoid/cranial floor

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mvp2v1 and Agendum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back