Mild naso folds gone after pulling skin horizontally

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Light naso folds disappear when I stretch my skin slightly in the horizontal plane. Does this suggest a maxillary issue, Zygo issue, Skin quality issue, body fat levels ect ??

what bf are you

yeah it could be unlikely but possible
I will try this and tret first because I didn’t notice them before.

Although that could be due to me not really looking out for these things like I do now so I didn’t notice them idn

I will try this and tret first because I didn’t notice them before.

Although that could be due to me not really looking out for these things like I do now so I didn’t notice them idn
you are more than likely schizo. no one at 19 has them. you prolly were in badlighting

you are more than likely schizo. no one at 19 has them. you prolly were in badlighting
I mainly notice them under downlighting and flash photos.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Light naso folds disappear when I stretch my skin slightly in the horizontal plane. Does this suggest a maxillary issue, Zygo issue, Skin quality issue, body fat levels ect ??
I do the same and notice the same. It's often a zygo issue unless your body fat percentage is pretty high.
Nasolabial folds and eyebags can form pretty early on in life. They're not to be confused with wrinkles as they're just skin overlapping with each other rather than the skin itself starting to break down and wrinkle. But they'll nonetheless make you look older than you are occasionally.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Mr. President
I have at 15 bro you don't seem to know how much some people have subhuman genetics