Htobrother
I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2019
- Posts
- 22,279
- Reputation
- 21,807
STORY Happened today
She didn’t saw me since I’m 13 almost fucked her daughter back then in my room, her daughter did the same thing she said my arms are nice and pulled me towards her but I ignored because she didn’t have ass and slightly downward facial growth
So she saw me and started touching me like slapped me on my neck slightly touched everything , my chest my hair my shoulders,back omg you changed so much you gained weight ,you so tall omg
Oh you have a beard She touched my beard And said why you don’t say hello to me huh
: Oh he changed so much my god
Asked then
Do you Saw my daughter?
Cringe shit I will report for sexual harassment maybe so the mother so the daughter
She didn’t saw me since I’m 13 almost fucked her daughter back then in my room, her daughter did the same thing she said my arms are nice and pulled me towards her but I ignored because she didn’t have ass and slightly downward facial growth
So she saw me and started touching me like slapped me on my neck slightly touched everything , my chest my hair my shoulders,back omg you changed so much you gained weight ,you so tall omg
Oh you have a beard She touched my beard And said why you don’t say hello to me huh
: Oh he changed so much my god
Asked then
Do you Saw my daughter?
Cringe shit I will report for sexual harassment maybe so the mother so the daughter
Last edited: