Milk is the reason u have acne

X

xxashton

Lyrica
If u guys have acne like myself and are consuming heaps of milk, cut it out, even for a few days, the results on acne and bloating are insane, I noticed my hormonal acne around my cheeks began to clear first and then the forehead, chin etc. The reason ur skincare doesn't do shit is bc ur body is reacting to something ur consuming. Skincare is pointless if u keep eating shit that is toxic to ur body.

I had results within 2 days, there's no new formation of spots, just old ones healing and some scarring.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, normie_joe and hattrick
If u guys have acne like myself and are consuming heaps of milk, cut it out, even for a few days, the results on acne and bloating are insane, I noticed my hormonal acne around my cheeks began to clear first and then the forehead, chin etc. The reason ur skincare doesn't do shit is bc ur body is reacting to something ur consuming. Skincare is pointless if u keep eating shit that is toxic to ur body.

I had results within 2 days, there's no new formation of spots, just old ones healing and some scarring.
Raw milk brother and goat milk is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, SteveRogers and rand anon
sadly cutting out milk does nothing for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 32973 and Allornothing
Cope i drink milk everyday no acne

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, SteveRogers, IMOGYOU and 2 others
ig this shit only worked for me

STOP HE IS TRYING TO SABATOAGE YOU GUYS DRINK ORGANIC OR RAW MILK NOT THESE HIGH SUGary miLKS

DRINK MILK OR STAY A MANLET

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, rand anon and DoII
you're definetly below 5'7

STOP HE IS TRYING TO SABATOAGE YOU GUYS DRINK ORGANIC OR RAW MILK NOT THESE HIGH SUGary miLKS

milk = high estrogen, high estrogen = growth plate close

This is the most fucking retarded nigger iq shit I've ever seen. What the fuck is wrong with you, truecel ban this dumbass nigga.

• +1
Reactions: GermanCel
This is the most fucking retarded nigger iq shit I've ever seen. What the fuck is wrong with you, truecel ban this dumbass nigga.
probs got high estrogen + gyno keep coping jew

probs got high estrogen + gyno keep coping jew
Nigger I'm 175 6 foot 12% bf. I mog your entire bloodline drinking 24 oz of milk every day, cope harder you fucking sperg.

• +1
Reactions: GermanCel and NateJacobs
Nigger I'm 175 6 foot 12% bf. I mog your entire bloodline drinking 24 oz of milk every day, cope harder you fucking sperg.
genetics jew, you deff got gyno + high estrogen anyways

• JFL
Reactions: currybrah
genetics jew, you deff got gyno + high estrogen anyways
:lul: :lul: :lul: I've been lifting for 4 years faggot, I started at 125 lbs. You're the best coper I've ever seen on org congratulations you inbred cuck.

:lul: :lul: :lul: I've been lifting for 4 years faggot, I started at 125 lbs. You're the best coper I've ever seen on org congratulations you inbred cuck.
probs subhuman lmao just meatriding with genetics and flexing genes but have no clue about estrogen closing growth plates actual retard fr

Bruh raw milk is hella good for you. Your skincare just isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
won't happen with raw milk

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Lactose intolerant subhuman

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and rand anon
Raw milk brother and goat milk is the way to go
Cope i drink milk everyday no acne

Bruh raw milk is hella good for you. Your skincare just isn't good.
won't happen with raw milk
Lactose intolerant subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, slavicpsycho and thereallegend
pasteurized milk*

The estrogen in milk (should only consume raw dairy btw) doesn't get absorbed much. And animal estrogen is not like synthetic estrogens or plant estrogens which actually do mess up your hormones.

Fuck no. Ive been drinking like 2 cups a day for years, zero acne.