milk makes you grow taller

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
According to research, milk typically contains growth hormone, prolactin, glucocorticoids, androgens and estrogen

Testosterone is Generally Associated With Decreased Height One of the counterintuitive things about testosterone is that even though it's an extremely important hormone for male development, it has been associated with decreased height in studies

so drinking milk will temporarily shut down your testosterone production so that you can grow taller theory?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20229 and 4 others
high testosterone could make your growth plates fuse faster because of the elevated estrogen from having high test, estrogen fuses plates thats why people take aromatase inhibitors to lower their estrogen in order to delay growth plate fusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, ChristianChad and Growth Plate
you ever heard of homeostasis?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Growth Plate
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Dystopian, ChristianChad and 2 others
I rank 500ml+ milk every day growing up

Only 5'9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fauxfox, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
Does late puberty make you grow taller on average?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Only 5'9
its because you didnt drink the milk with the synthetic hormones that farmers added to the cows diet

those synthetic growth hormones also can make you grow taller but milk without those growth hormones dont have as much as an affect

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and FreakkForLife
its because you didnt drink the milk with the synthetic hormones that farmers added to the cows diet

those synthetic growth hormones also can make you grow taller but milk without those growth hormones dont have as much as an affect
shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, fauxfox, ChristianChad and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jaw_is_law and galego123
The milk must be unpasteurized because then so many nutrients and amino acids are lost. Also it is not testosterone itself that reduces height, it is estrogen. Testosterone has an indirect impact.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, justbentbro and Growth Plate
you'd need to drink a lot of milk but there's a possibility

According to research, milk typically contains growth hormone, prolactin, glucocorticoids, androgens and estrogen

Testosterone is Generally Associated With Decreased Height One of the counterintuitive things about testosterone is that even though it's an extremely important hormone for male development, it has been associated with decreased height in studies

so drinking milk will temporarily shut down your testosterone production so that you can grow taller theory?
Bruh, why would drinking milk shut down your testosterone production?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Only 5'9
It could've still helped maximize your natural potential. This anecdote is meaningless. All it proves is that drinking a ton of milk won't make you 6ft+ if you don't have the genes for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Since childhood, much of my diet has been milk, aforeso, yogurt, butter, eggs and bread

I'm 1.87

Who knows if it is true or not that the lacteos make you high

milk and shit is powerful @jim

Milk boosts IGF-1. IGF-1 boosts height. Also, milk contains proteins and other stuff you need for growth.

I drank like 500ml daily whole puberty thats why i grew to 193 cm and not because my father is mogging me at 196 cm

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
milk is a super food

Last edited:
I drank like 500ml daily whole puberty thats why i grew to 193 cm and not because my father is mogging me at 196 cm
my dad is 183cm and I'm 171cm

• So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17735
The milk must be unpasteurized because then so many nutrients and amino acids are lost. Also it is not testosterone itself that reduces height, it is estrogen. Testosterone has an indirect impact.
If anything normal Testosterone would have a positive impact if E2 is low. Testosterone has some pro-bone effects through GH and independently

it gives me cystic acne

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover and jaw_is_law

Height gains from milk are more likely due to the abundance of calcium, protein and glucose in milk.

U must be way taller than ur dad , its juts ur midget genes @foreverygymcelling

Retarded thread, even if milk contains any amount of growth hormone, your GI tract is going to destroy it before its even absorbed.

Drinking milk will not affect your hormonal balance