Minimum to get bitches in workforce (via money) aka single mother game/betabuxx game?

Minimum to get bitches in workforce (via money) aka single mother game/betabuxx/studymaxx game?

• Truecel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incel

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • LTN

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • MTN

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Minimum to get bitches in workforce (via money) aka single mother game/betabuxx game?

Cucked for asking about single mothers.

depends on the job imo lol

Better pay Hookers tbh. You won’t get any Sex even in Relationship with Single Mother who Got a kid from Chad

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
oh thats out of my league. the extent of my bitches in workforce is some girl i worked with at dennys wanted to fuck me
I mean incel + doctor/engineer can get poor foids amirite?

I mean this picture

because the first two guys in the upper left legit look like pussies. sure they're handsome but they're young wait until time gets its filthy hands on them. it's misleading to call them chads when they look like they aren't even out of high school yet. it's even more misleading to be in your 20s and look at guys like that and think you have to look like that or else you're a subhuman because it's physically impossible. try to stay positive as much as u can

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
How good looking are you?

A MTN could date a single mother MTB even though they have the same job.

A truecel could "date" a femcel single mother if he's willing to do all the housework and get sex once a year.