Minoxidil stopped working (for beard)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I've been using Minoxidil liquid for about nine months and it seems I'm not making any more progress. In the beginning I barely had any facial hair on my cheeks and my moustache was very thin. Also very little under my lower lip. It gave me lots of new growth on my cheeks and between my lips and chin and also made my moustache thicker.

But now it seems like nothing is happening anymore, in the last two or three months there was very little to no progress. The only thing that made a difference was biotin, the existing hairs got a bit thicker.
I ordered a dermaroller which I want to use right before applying Minox to get better absorption but it's still stuck on its way somewhere.

Anyone having/had the same issue?

Stupid advice. My t is fine, I used it a couple years ago too and it did nothing for my facial hair at all.

Btw, I'm growing hair everywhere, even fingers and toes but not in my face.

I heard dermaroller helps with absorption significantly

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I've been using Minoxidil liquid for about nine months and it seems I'm not making any more progress. In the beginning I barely had any facial hair on my cheeks and my moustache was very thin. Also very little under my lower lip. It gave me lots of new growth on my cheeks and between my lips and chin and also made my moustache thicker.

But now it seems like nothing is happening anymore, in the last two or three months there was very little to no progress. The only thing that made a difference was biotin, the existing hairs got a bit thicker.
I ordered a dermaroller which I want to use right before applying Minox to get better absorption but it's still stuck on its way somewhere.

Anyone having/had the same issue?
that means you reached your natural beard potential.
now you can only get a beard transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
that means you reached your natural beard potential.
now you can only get a beard transplant
I'm only 22 and my father has full coverage (at least when he was having stubble in the past).

JFL @ getting a full beard, I wish I could just keep a 2day stubble all the time