Minoxidil will turn you into an old man

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
That putrid liquid has aged the fuck out of my face, specially when I wake up my face is all bloated up my nasolabial folds are all super pronounced due to the bloating my skin looks extremely dry and I pretty much look late 50's at 23. Don't trust the coping retards that say it doesn't age you, it does and therefore it should be kept to a minimum, use it only once a day and in the day so you don't go to sleep with it and later on your face rubs on the pillow and you wake up the way I do. If you still have not gotten into any hair loss drugs then stay the fuck away from minoxidil, watch your hair loss daily and start using finasteride as soon as you see some balding, even if you catch it a bit late finasteride alone could be able to regrow your lost hair whereas minoxidil will turn you into a grotesque zombie.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 21531 and 15 others
Thats why i take it orally

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Oberyn, Lmao and 9 others
That putrid liquid has aged the fuck out of my face, specially when I wake up my face is all bloated up my nasolabial folds are all super pronounced due to the bloating my skin looks extremely dry and I pretty much look late 50's at 23. Don't trust the coping retards that say it doesn't age you, it does and therefore it should be kept to a minimum, use it only once a day and in the day so you don't go to sleep with it and later on your face rubs on the pillow and you wake up the way I do. If you still have not gotten into any hair loss drugs then stay the fuck away from minoxidil, watch your hair loss daily and start using finasteride as soon as you see some balding, even if you catch it a bit late finasteride alone could be able to regrow your lost hair whereas minoxidil will turn you into a grotesque zombie.
Does this only happened to beard growers who use it on their face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You just got fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, CursedOne, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
Do you put it on eyebros?

That’s worse

no altought a few times I used too much and it leaked on the upper part of my forehead

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, JackHanma, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Topical is worse because alcohol dries your face out.
This is the main reason of collagen loss with minoxidil use.
So are you saying, if you use it on your hair only, it can still mess with your collagen?

• Ugh..
Reactions: justchill
So are you saying, if you use it on your hair only, it can still mess with your collagen?
minoxidil itself doesnt cause the collagen loss but the alcohol in minox products. It will only dry where you apply it.
And its your choice if you care about collagen of your scalp.

As far as i know foam has no drying side effect btw.

Oral doesnt cause that too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17735 and ....
I've been drinking it orally for a few months and haven't noticed any heart problems or tachycardia, then again, i try to exercise at least 2x per week.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and ....
If you don't suffer from hair loss, then a wise option might be to get a beard transplant. Instead of applying minoxidil to your face where it can fuck with your collagen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Cidre enjoyer and Tallooksmaxxer
If you don't suffer from hair loss, then a wise option might be to get a beard transplant. Instead of applying minoxidil to your face where it can fuck with your collagen
doesnt change beard texture. minox is the way if it works.

minoxidil itself doesnt cause the collagen loss but the alcohol in minox products. It will only dry where you apply it.
And its your choice if you care about collagen of your scalp.

As far as i know foam has no drying side effect btw.

Oral doesnt cause that too.

Do u think I would lose my hair gains if I switch to foam?

Have you considered using foam version
I heard the effects are far less severe

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
eh what about the collagen?
i advise oral tbh but it will cause body hair more than topical.

though one user said he used duta and the body hair gains he got on minox were gone.

Do u think I would lose my hair gains if I switch to foam?
no probably but the time gap is important too. if you start foam after liquid immediatly %0 chance it will happen.

Could you please share your source for oral minox 🙏
buy liquid and drink it. no difference between pills but only far more cheaper and easy to access without prescription

I used it for a few days on my face and it made me bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Life is hell

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Splinter901
Why on earth would you want hair on your face.

I would understand if you are balding or eyebrowcel.

If you lack bones than save up for surgery.

Hair and collagen are the only currency for bonlesscels.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and twilight
That’s why it’s better to use it on your scalp only even though fin mogs hard

i just drink 2 drops of it which equals to 5mg of oral minoxidil. Ive measured it. Works fine

I think the problem is the drug goes systemic. It doesn't just stay on the area you apply it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301

I use it only in my scalp but since I apply it twice a day when going to sleep it stays on the pillow and acumulates day after day and later on spends all night rubbing my face.

i advise oral tbh but it will cause body hair more than topical.

though one user said he used duta and the body hair gains he got on minox were gone.

no probably but the time gap is important too. if you start foam after liquid immediatly %0 chance it will happen.
Have you considered using foam version
I heard the effects are far less severe

Will switch to foam when my liquid bottle runs out (2 weeks from now).

I'm hopping on tret after decent beard gains, nobody will ever know what's deep inside :lul:

i just drink 2 drops of it which equals to 5mg of oral minoxidil. Ive measured it. Works fine
buy liquid and drink it. no difference between pills but only far more cheaper and easy to access without prescription

u sure it's safe to drink this crap? it smells bad + drining alcohol ages you.
20220907 145237

I use it only in my scalp but since I apply it twice a day when going to sleep it stays on the pillow and acumulates day after day and later on spends all night rubbing my face.

Will switch to foam when my liquid bottle runs out (2 weeks from now).
I used it also 2 years ago for a few months the (foam version) and it made me ultra bloated, so I stopped it and I let it grow naturally, while just using beard serum and microneedling once a week when I didn’t forget about it
Currently is like this but I shave also sometimes since I’m lower bf

I used it also 2 years ago for a few months the (foam version) and it made me ultra bloated, so I stopped it and I let it grow naturally, while just using beard serum and microneedling once a week when I didn’t forget about it
Currently is like this but I shave also sometimes since I’m lower bf

Are you using it on your face for beard? I only use it in my scalp for balding.

Are you using it on your face for beard? I only use it in my scalp for balding.
I used it 2 years ago, for a few months only (3 months I guess) it wasn’t worth it since It made me to bloated

• +1
u sure it's safe to drink this crap? it smells bad + drining alcohol ages you.View attachment 1857509
its just low alcohol retarded logic tbh.

and yeah its used for hairloss as a cheap and accessible alternative to oral minox.

you drop 1-2 or something. please do your research before calculating your dosage.

• +1
Yep the choice is old face or bald head.

Can you stop ? Or is it risky. I m taking fin too. But started minox cuz afraid of fin first

Minox hasn’t done anything to my Collagen. If you moisturize and have a good skincare routine the negative side effects are nonexistent. Just make sure you don’t apply it before you go out in the sun, same thing with retinol. I also found that changing my diet to high protein has made my skin glow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Umbra
true, dont use minox and dont use tret. both are bad for u in their own ways

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
and for eyebrows?

u sure it's safe to drink this crap? it smells bad + drining alcohol ages you.View attachment 1857509
Im not sure if ur bottle is safe. But i have Kirkland minoxidil and that is completely safe. If u have same ingredient label as Kirkland minoxidil ur good to go

how are your forehead wrinkles?

Im not sure if ur bottle is safe. But i have Kirkland minoxidil and that is completely safe. If u have same ingredient label as Kirkland minoxidil ur good to go

bottle says it contains: minoxidil, alcohol, propilenglicol, metilparabene, propilparabene, imidazolidinil urea, purified water

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
how are your forehead wrinkles?

there is this faint line I've always had on my forehead even when much younger which it's accentuated when bloated but other than that I only have wrinkles when frowning

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and RIPPED IRL
bottle says it contains: minoxidil, alcohol, propilenglicol, metilparabene, propilparabene, imidazolidinil urea, purified water
My bottle has fewer ingredients. Alcohol. Propylene glycol. Purified water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Splinter901
just switch to foam then I guess

no difference between pills but only far more cheaper and easy to access without prescription
except for the dose and taste?

oh and all of the additives designed to make it topical for your scalp

except for the dose and taste?

oh and all of the additives designed to make it topical for your scalp
ethanol and other ingredients are ingestible.

and for the dose its like 1-2 drop at a time. DYOR

before and after pic?

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
For eyebrows it’s fine, just a little harder to apply moisturizer. My brows are much thicker and denser since I’ve started using it in conjunction with castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa